Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

23 years old. Serious lifter. Test E for first cycle. Advice?

Ladispute

Newbie Brother
I'm 23, 5'7, 160lbs. Been interested in bodybuilding/powerlifting since I was 13 but haven't been serious until a few years ago. Was on the powerlifting team for a college but have graduated since. I work hard but I'm not huge by any means. I put up alright numbers - DL 515, Bench 275, Squat 255 (Recovering from knee surgery)

JWN0JJI.jpg This is me while eating whatever I want.
4KastHF.jpg This is me when I follow some basic nutrition. Sorry for the instagram filter, but I'm fairly lean.
I've only ever taken some pre-workouts, protein, and creatine.

I want to take it to the next level and see what I can achieve.

Through my research everyone is saying do a 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks of Test-E for my first cycle.

Heard varying things - do I take aromasin simultaneously during my 10-12 weeks of Test E or wait til PCT?

My understanding is to do 250mgs of Test E twice week. Thinking Monday mornings and Thursday afternoons.

I would like to stack deca on top of test, but it seems like most of you recommend that for the 2nd cycle to see how my body reacts, and I'm patient so I'm alright with that if that's the consensus.

Plan is to start a 5 week PCT 14 days after my last PIN.
Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5 ED
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20/10 ED
Aromasin 10/10/10/10/10 EOD (Read a good number is 12.5 but source comes in 20mg tabs.)

Another variation I'm being told is to take 250iu HCG twice a week the day after my last Test E pin or take it simultaneously with my 10-12 week cycle. Is HCG needed?

Also looking at possibly getting N2guard - you guys recommend?

First cycle, looking for help from the veterans! If I'm missing anything, please let me know. I want to be doing this as safely as possible. Thanks guys.

brother test only cycles are good...but why use test at all? at 23 you can get so much more just trying to stay as close to natural as possible and building your base...i suggest a good sarms triple stack instead of steroids
http://www.evolutionary.org/steroids/SARMS

...please research a bit and make the call yourself...

Do you really think I could get comparable results? I just find it frustrating to see a lot of people on these cycles and it doesn't turn out very impressive when I feel like I'd get much more out of it. I feel like my base is pretty solid due to my small background in the sport, but I'm all ears.

Do you really think I could get comparable results? I just find it frustrating to see a lot of people on these cycles and it doesn't turn out very impressive when I feel like I'd get much more out of it. I feel like my base is pretty solid due to my small background in the sport, but I'm all ears.

You have a good base. Remember that steroids are catalysts. They speed up reactions but do not cause reactions. You need to do everything right and steroids will amplify your results. If you aren't eating and training properly - no amount of steroids is going to do anything. You should get very good results because it seems like you know how to eat and train.

1. Yes, use aromasin throughout your cycle. DO NOT wait until your PCT to start it. Start it the same day you do your first injection

2. Don't use HCG with your cycle. HCG is extracted from pregnant female urine. You read that correctly. It is a form of estrogen and causes estrogen levels to rise. High estrogen levels can lead to gynecomastia, increased body fat levels and water retention

3. N2guard is a good supplement. You don't need to add it to your cycle but it's a good idea. It is essential as part of your PCT however.

4. Twice per week injections is ideal.

5. Save deca for your second cycle

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone 500mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day
(optional) N2guard 4 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need off of ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

I'm 23, 5'7, 160lbs. Been interested in bodybuilding/powerlifting since I was 13 but haven't been serious until a few years ago. Was on the powerlifting team for a college but have graduated since. I work hard but I'm not huge by any means. I put up alright numbers - DL 515, Bench 275, Squat 255 (Recovering from knee surgery)

View attachment 11451 This is me while eating whatever I want.
View attachment 11452 This is me when I follow some basic nutrition. Sorry for the instagram filter, but I'm fairly lean.
I've only ever taken some pre-workouts, protein, and creatine.

I want to take it to the next level and see what I can achieve.

Through my research everyone is saying do a 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks of Test-E for my first cycle.

Heard varying things - do I take aromasin simultaneously during my 10-12 weeks of Test E or wait til PCT?

My understanding is to do 250mgs of Test E twice week. Thinking Monday mornings and Thursday afternoons.

I would like to stack deca on top of test, but it seems like most of you recommend that for the 2nd cycle to see how my body reacts, and I'm patient so I'm alright with that if that's the consensus.

Plan is to start a 5 week PCT 14 days after my last PIN.
Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5 ED
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20/10 ED
Aromasin 10/10/10/10/10 EOD (Read a good number is 12.5 but source comes in 20mg tabs.)

Another variation I'm being told is to take 250iu HCG twice a week the day after my last Test E pin or take it simultaneously with my 10-12 week cycle. Is HCG needed?

Also looking at possibly getting N2guard - you guys recommend?

First cycle, looking for help from the veterans! If I'm missing anything, please let me know. I want to be doing this as safely as possible. Thanks guys.

You should be taking your AI, aromasin in this case, from the first day of the cycle, and then during PCT. Regarding HCG - it is poisonous extract from pregnant female urine, so I would rather stay away from it, especially considering the fact that it can cause such side effects as gyno and suppression. Better use HCGenerate ES - it is a much safer alternative with no side effects, and only natural ingredients. Furthermore, since you are a patient guy, my personal advice would be to go as gradual as possible, and start off with a SARMS triple stack, so you will be 100% conditioned for your first AAS cycle, and will be able to get the most out of it. Then, for a first cycle only test will be very good - you will get some very good results. Do the perfect PCT if you can - it will provide you with the best recovery, and you will keep more of your gains.

Think 500mg is overkill for first cycle 250mg is more than sufficient especially considering your mass. Just my old man opinion.

I would not touch that until your knee is fine and your squat is back up higher but thats me ...

how many threads do you have on this lol ? 400-500 mg / week of test e or cyp for 12 weeks is a general recommendation

Back
Top Bottom