Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

230/350 testo/equipoise or 350/500 ?

Brandon60

Hi guys,

I would like to have you point of view about the difference between a 12 weeks cycle with :

1°) 230mg testo cypio + 350mg equipoise / week
2°) 350mgt esto cypio + 500mg equipoise / week

It will be my third cycle, I already did 8 weeks of Tbol then 12 weeks of 500mg/testo + 675mg equipoise.

I would like to see if lower dosage are great, but I am afraid of being disappointed with a too low one, so there are 2 options.

My goal is not go gain a lot of mass, I am already 1m81 / 88kg (approximatly) and it begin to be a little bit "heavy" for Crossfit. I think that >91kg I will have more less than more, so my goal is to cut a little bit, gain mass and strengh BUT without having a lot of secondary effect.

Thanks you for your advice.

Hi guys,

I would like to have you point of view about the difference between a 12 weeks cycle with :

It will be my third cycle, I already did 8 weeks of Tbol then 12 weeks of 500mg/testo + 675mg equipoise.

I would like to see if lower dosage are great, but I am afraid of being disappointed with a too low one, so there are 2 options.

My goal is not go gain a lot of mass, I am already 1m81 / 88kg (approximatly) and it begin to be a little bit "heavy" for Crossfit. I think that >91kg I will have more less than more, so my goal is to cut a little bit, gain mass and strengh BUT without having a lot of secondary effect.

Go with choice #2, with #1 the testosterone level is too low, I prefer cycles with test at least closer to 500mgs.

How about your AI (aromasin)? cycle support? PCT?

Hi sir,

I forgot to mention it, sorry.

I will probably take :

S1 - S12 : Aromasin 12,5mg E3D
S3 - S12 : HCG 250ui twice a week.

I guess it depends on how you react to test. I dont like the bloat and water retention from high test so I never go over 400mg.

Considering your goal of staying lean and adding strength I'd maybe even consider as low as 200mg test and 400mg EQ. 300/600 is a pretty good combo but you may get more mass than you'd like. For some guys, EQ causes hunger issues and it can be worse at higher doses. That could be counter productive for your goals.

I know some fighters who love 200/400. It gives them solid lean strength gains, vascularity and endurance without really putting on much mass.

Hi guys,

try 150mg test and 500mg EQ

Hi guys,

bro try 700mg test and 1200mg eq minimum dose

Go with choice #2, with #1 the testosterone level is too low, I prefer cycles with test at least closer to 500mgs.

How about your AI (aromasin)? cycle support? PCT?

I like your reply. Except, in my case, I never got much from test so I'd go with option 1. Most would want option 2

Really interesting to have several point of view.

Never think about 200 testo / 400 EQ or 150/500 (in french board you don't see a lot of cycle with less than 500mg/test). Seems correct, I think that I will think about it and see how my body react, probably go for 200/400 !

Regarding HCG, never seen some article which says that it's dangerous in the french community. It's always put into cycle, really.

Thanks you guy ;)

Really interesting to have several point of view.

Never think about 200 testo / 400 EQ or 150/500 (in french board you don't see a lot of cycle with less than 500mg/test). Seems correct, I think that I will think about it and see how my body react, probably go for 200/400 !

Regarding HCG, never seen some article which says that it's dangerous in the french community. It's always put into cycle, really.

Thanks you guy ;)

As you can see from the replies here, there are various opinions on how much test you should run. I'm not saying any of them are right or wrong, I'm just speaking from my personal experience, research and knowledge shared with me by others.

You'll find guys who never do less than 500mg and you'll find guys who never do more. Again, I personally never go over 400mg but I know my body and I feel thats a good spot for me for bulking. For cutting, I'll probably never go over 200mg. Of course other compounds will be doing most of the work.

Back
Top Bottom