Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24 year old testosterone cycle

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
stats: 24 years old, 5 foot 7, 185lbs., 15% bodyfat

I like your cycle but I would redo it a bit and follow a more clear pattern in the actual stack.

Week 1-12:
Testosterone enanthate - 500mgs/week
cardarine (gw-50) - 20mgs/day (s1)
Arimidex 0.5mgs ED (ag-guys)
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

*optional: add S-4

PCT: use the perfect PCT
http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Wolf I like this base cycle and I'm sort of running it now, just add LGD instead of S4 and I "kicked" it off with 1-4 Test prop 500mg/wk

I've put ~14lbs of lean muscle on in 9 weeks...zero BF added, probably dropped .5-1%.

Wolf I like this base cycle and I'm sort of running it now, just add LGD instead of S4 and I "kicked" it off with 1-4 Test prop 500mg/wk

I've put ~14lbs of lean muscle on in 9 weeks...zero BF added, probably dropped .5-1%.

very nice... you should add s4 next time... very nice results that you are showing bro... keep up the nice work... are you using sarms1?

very nice... you should add s4 next time... very nice results that you are showing bro... keep up the nice work... are you using sarms1?

I didn't use S4 b/c I had just finished the triple stack. Yes using the LGD from Sarms 1, good product! Oh and thanks!

Good first cycle for anyone. I prefer aromasin over adex, but both work well. AG guys have both at a good price.

Back
Top Bottom