Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24roids vs purity source lab

bro i always suggest getting PO box for gear...just IMO

They are the best thing to keep everything discreet..

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for the response, I am just as almost anyone on this site just an average wage guy who wants to buy something for himself and doesnt want to be tricked. I believe you are a fair and honest company and im probably gonna buy from you, but as anyone else i just wanted to make sure before I give you my hard earned money. I am gonna delete this post after some days. Just another question: Is there an option where you would leave my package in local post office and i could pick it with post office reciept (really dont want my kids to be at the door when i got gear and most of the time im working)
Thank you!

Brother don't delete this post because you have the right to post what you want, and you are entitled to the feedback that you are seeking.. just future references just try and work things differently, I know for myself I sometimes have to proofread something before I post it and somehow a typo makes its way in there, but the delivery with my message is more important..

From experience I know when these guys give their approval, it is gtg. I don’t worry at all. You mods are awesome and I appreciate you guys looking out for us!

PSL you rock!

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From experience I know when these guys give their approval, it is gtg. I don’t worry at all. You mods are awesome and I appreciate you guys looking out for us!

PSL you rock!

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep in mind brother that not only does my team here at PSL have moral obligations and a moral compass to operate behind but so does this community, and I promise you we are together with this community now in many many ways.. this community has helped us immensely and we are forever in debt or what the moderators the administrators and the owner have done for us with that said we are going to do everything in our power to give everyone the best treatment possible...

PSL is an approved source here on EVO which means they have had their products tested by members to vouch for their quality. I have never used them personally but I trust the guys on here who have used it and said it is good to go.

I agree, it's pretty damn easy. The only thing I got screwed up with was (well 2 things)

1.) do we order from the USA or Europe list. I was told Europe if in the US (backwards, i know)
2.) when you pick the 5 different vials for $175, it doesn't let me pick what I want.
When you send in your order# you are suppose to leave in comments/notes what product(s) you would like. If you ever forget pm me and i will get in touch with orders and make sure they are aware of what products you want.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree, it's pretty damn easy. The only thing I got screwed up with was (well 2 things)

1.) do we order from the USA or Europe list. I was told Europe if in the US (backwards, i know)
2.) when you pick the 5 different vials for $175, it doesn't let me pick what I want.

Also, if your trying to order these specials like the 5 for175. They are only available international. That is why if your in the usa you must order international.
Hope this helps.

Has anyone ever had expirence with Purity Source Labs? If so, did you make expected gains?

So, Petar5, can you imagine yourself walking into a McDonald's "restaurant" and asking an employee and/or a customer, "Does McDonald's sell good food?"?

Think about it!

I have taken blood tests for Roids24 CP Test Cypionate and had nearly 2900 no/DL. Both PSL and Roids24 are excellent. Right now I like PSL’s deals. Getting a lot of savings for bulk orders.

- - - Updated - - -

2900 ng/dL* silly autocorrect

So, Petar5, can you imagine yourself walking into a McDonald's "restaurant" and asking an employee and/or a customer, "Does McDonald's sell good food?"?

Think about it!

LOL- it would be an interesting thing to ask.

- - - Updated - - -

I've never ordered from Purity Source but have checked out their website (to see how their shopping cart checkout process works).

It look fairly straight-forward (if you are familiar with Amazon).

It has a 5 step checkout process--> 1. your order; 2. sign in; 3. address; 4. shipping; 5. payment.

Seems very nicely set up actually.

Old Pug

I have ordered from PSL US Domestic and shit came super fast and is high quality stuff.

I havent even heard of Roids24 so I cant comment but PSL is top notch!

LOL- it would be an interesting thing to ask.

- - - Updated - - -

I've never ordered from Purity Source but have checked out their website (to see how their shopping cart checkout process works).

It look fairly straight-forward (if you are familiar with Amazon).

It has a 5 step checkout process--> 1. your order; 2. sign in; 3. address; 4. shipping; 5. payment.

Seems very nicely set up actually.

Old Pug

Excatly. Bingo,bango , boyngo

Well the response shouldn't be a mystery.

Maybe. Depending on who you asked you may get:
- is the McRib made of real meat
- the nuggets are to die for
- are you serious? Get the hell out of here
etc...

Either way, it would be a weird question to ask- to your point.

Maybe. Depending on who you asked you may get:
- is the McRib made of real meat
- the nuggets are to die for
- are you serious? Get the hell out of here
etc...

Either way, it would be a weird question to ask- to your point.

Yes, Old Pug, no less odd than coming to Evo and asking whether or not one of its approved sources is a good source.

"What? What's that? Oh, you want to know whether or not one of our approved sources is a good source. Nah, brah, that source sucks."

That just isn't going to happen regardless of a particular source's merits.

When you send in your order# you are suppose to leave in comments/notes what product(s) you would like. If you ever forget pm me and i will get in touch with orders and make sure they are aware of what products you want.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if your trying to order these specials like the 5 for175. They are only available international. That is why if your in the usa you must order international.
Hope this helps.

Thx bro. Appreciate that

i'm confused

their website is easy as fuck to navigate. I'm the least computer person you will ever meet and I was able to order a bunch of shit from them and a week later it was at my door.. can't get any easier than that!

PSL is good stuff, go with them
so they are both legitimate sites?

And roids24 is good ?

The rule of thumb here is that if a source is a sponsoring/paying source, then that source is good to go no matter what. If, on the other hand, a source is not a sponsoring/paying source, then that source sucks regardless of how good or bad it truly is. Get it?

Back
Top Bottom