Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24roids vs purity source lab

The rule of thumb here is that if a source is a sponsoring/paying source, then that source is good to go no matter what. If, on the other hand, a source is not a sponsoring/paying source, then that source sucks regardless of how good or bad it truly is. Get it?

Not true. I will give an honest assessment regardless of sponsor or not. As I have done on numerous occasions with naps. (In their defense)

I have direct experience with PSL and can personally verify. Has nothing to do with them being a sponsor from my perspective. Until I start getting paid, my assessment will be totally unbiased and truthful. If I get paid, it will simply be truthful.

Not true. I will give an honest assessment regardless of sponsor or not. As I have done on numerous occasions with naps. (In their defense)

I have direct experience with PSL and can personally verify. Has nothing to do with them being a sponsor from my perspective. Until I start getting paid, my assessment will be totally unbiased and truthful. If I get paid, it will simply be truthful.

I'm new here I know that PSL is a good site
but brother I wanted to know something about roids24

Not true to my knowledge.

But if they were then why are you asking?

I revise my post. It may be true for others but not me.

Even if paid, I will not succumb to lying or misleading about any product or company. I just believe in good ethics.

Think of it this way, Yazdani93. The chemical known as glyphosate (the active ingredient in Monsanto's "Round Up" weed killer) has been known to be a carcinogen for approximately the past twenty years. Yet throughout nearly the totality of those twenty-years it was only non-profit sources of news and information, e.g., Pacifica Radio, Free Speech TV, Mother Jones, the Nation, etc., that were willing to report that fact. Simply stated, glysophate's carcinogenic status was completely ignored by commercial/pay-to-play media sources, e.g., ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, CNN, Time, Newsweek, etc.
Lately, however, as the movement against glysophate and thus Monsanto has grown to epic proportions, the commercial media is no longer able to ignore the story and has, in fact, and of late, begun to cover it.
But why did the commercial media ignore this vitally important story for the past twenty years?
Answer: Because the commercial/pay-to-play media accepts commercial sponsorship/money from Monsanto in turn for Monsanto advertising its "Round Up" within these media outlets.
In other words, no matter how criminally neglegent Monsanto has behaved throughout these twenty-years, the media sources who accepted money from Monsanto weren't about to jeopardize that funding by telling their audiences the truth about Round Up.
Now, of course, none of this has anything to do with AAS nor anyone that sells AAS. But you should be getting the picture because it sure a'int rocket science.

I'm new here I know that PSL is a good site
but brother I wanted to know something about roids24

I'm watching you like a hawk... You don't know anything about PSL because you were on a different community not too long ago inboxing a lot of the members asking about our company, in fact I heard first-hand from the site administrator personally.. now you're questioning a different source and seeking information? I don't know what you're up to, but I will make it known to the moderators and the administration here to keep an eye on you because you're very suspicious..

I'm watching you like a hawk... You don't know anything about PSL because you were on a different community not too long ago inboxing a lot of the members asking about our company, in fact I heard first-hand from the site administrator personally.. now you're questioning a different source and seeking information? I don't know what you're up to, but I will make it known to the moderators and the administration here to keep an eye on you because you're very suspicious..

Mmmmmm. Wonder what his motivation is? Maybe just one of those forum hopping weirdos who ask the dumbest of questions they already know the answer to cause they are lonely? Cannot wait to find out.

I agree with what you wrote as it pertains to you, E. My assessment, however, was much broader; that which encompassed "the rule of thumb here" at Evo which is, generally speaking if a source is a sponsoring/paying source, then that source is good to go no matter what. If, on the other hand, a source is not a sponsoring/paying source, then that source sucks regardless of how good or bad it truly is.
I am fully cognizant of the fact that you, E, are one of the few and brave exceptions to that general rule. Nevertheless, it is a general rule here at Evo.

I agree with what you wrote as it pertains to you, E. My assessment, however, was much broader; that which encompassed "the rule of thumb here" at Evo which is, generally speaking if a source is a sponsoring/paying source, then that source is good to go no matter what. If, on the other hand, a source is not a sponsoring/paying source, then that source sucks regardless of how good or bad it truly is.
I am fully cognizant of the fact that you, E, are one of the few and brave exceptions to that general rule. Nevertheless, it is a general rule here at Evo.

10-4. Fair enough brother.

I ordered Today from them. I used WU as payment method. I couldn't find anywhere on their website to give them the payment info so I emailed it to them through my email. Did I do this the correct way? Will I get my order or did I miss a step. Someone please help, I’ve been asking this all day and can’t get a response.

I can't speak to the quality as I haven't started using it yet but I ordered 3 vials of Test 250 and some Aromasin. The ordering and payment process was easy and it was on my porch in 2 weeks. I ordered international to US to save some cash but I've heard domestic can be a little quicker.

I'll be starting next week and posting bloods 3-4 weeks later

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry totally forgot to mention that the order was from PSL. No experience with 24roids

I like PSL. There stuff is legit. I’m done with the international orders though. It’s not there fault though. US customs is slow. They will only ship a couple of items at a time so it takes months to get a complete order. The USA only costs more but it super fast.

I can provide all the answers.. do a Google search with product feedback from Euro Pharmacies and PSL.. we have multimillion-dollar investors behind our Network I highly doubt we're going to scam anyone for one that's not are character and for two that goes against the grain on who we are as people.. if you feel any uneasiness no one is making you pull the trigger but I can promise you once you do all of your worries will be at ease and you will be a believer in our services and products.. however before I sign off I'm simply just going to make a small request, you are entitled to describe anything in any way that your heart desires but please can you refrain from using certain words like scammers or words along those lines because they tend to resonate and give a hard-working company a bad name especially when new and potential clients are reading and that's completely unfair for us as we have been dominating the market for quite some time.

Is y'all's dbol really shipped from within the states?

PSL website layout is kinda lame. they do have a good selection of things. but I use basicstero, pharmacoms authorized distributor site layout is on point great communication and a reship policy. Plus high quality gear.

So I've never ordered from pal. You're saying that from the US I would order from Europe and not the US?

So I've never ordered from pal. You're saying that from the US I would order from Europe and not the US?

You can, of course, contact them directly. Also who is PAL? ;)

Back
Top Bottom