Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by E32038 View Post
    10-4. Fair enough brother.
    Shuuuuuweeeeet! :-)

- - - Updated - - -

.....pssst.....another holeshot for The Kidd. :-)

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I ordered Today from them. I used WU as payment method. I couldn't find anywhere on their website to give them the payment info so I emailed it to them through my email. Did I do this the correct way? Will I get my order or did I miss a step. Someone please help, Iíve been asking this all day and canít get a response.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I can't speak to the quality as I haven't started using it yet but I ordered 3 vials of Test 250 and some Aromasin. The ordering and payment process was easy and it was on my porch in 2 weeks. I ordered international to US to save some cash but I've heard domestic can be a little quicker.

I'll be starting next week and posting bloods 3-4 weeks later

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry totally forgot to mention that the order was from PSL. No experience with 24roids

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I like PSL. There stuff is legit. Iím done with the international orders though. Itís not there fault though. US customs is slow. They will only ship a couple of items at a time so it takes months to get a complete order. The USA only costs more but it super fast.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    I can provide all the answers.. do a Google search with product feedback from Euro Pharmacies and PSL.. we have multimillion-dollar investors behind our Network I highly doubt we're going to scam anyone for one that's not are character and for two that goes against the grain on who we are as people.. if you feel any uneasiness no one is making you pull the trigger but I can promise you once you do all of your worries will be at ease and you will be a believer in our services and products.. however before I sign off I'm simply just going to make a small request, you are entitled to describe anything in any way that your heart desires but please can you refrain from using certain words like scammers or words along those lines because they tend to resonate and give a hard-working company a bad name especially when new and potential clients are reading and that's completely unfair for us as we have been dominating the market for quite some time.
    Is y'all's dbol really shipped from within the states?

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabronie View Post
    Is y'all's dbol really shipped from within the states?
    We offer both international and domestic service,. You will pay a little bit more with domestic because of the convenience
    *EVO APPROVED SOURCE - Puritysourcelabs*

🎃 Halloween is ComingÖ Shop Now for Terrifying Treats 🎃

NEW Genotropin PENS

Get in touch with PSL NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!! <- User friendly Thread

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    PSL website layout is kinda lame. they do have a good selection of things. but I use basicstero, pharmacoms authorized distributor site layout is on point great communication and a reship policy. Plus high quality gear.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456