Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24roids vs purity source lab

Petar5

Registered
So im planing to buy steroids from one of these 2 sites, I know purity source lab is confirmed, but what kinda worries me is the fact that they website is really not user friendly so im kinda worried are they scammers. Has anyone ever had expirence with them(purity source lab) and if you had did you make expected gains? And has anyone ever tried to buy from 24 roids, their website is really user friendly and you easily find what you need.
Thank you!

i just ordered us domestic got my stuff in less than 1 week of ordering i promise there g2g i cant speak on quality yet tho i havent used it but there tests look good

i'm confused

their website is easy as fuck to navigate. I'm the least computer person you will ever meet and I was able to order a bunch of shit from them and a week later it was at my door.. can't get any easier than that!

PSL is good stuff, go with them

i'm confused

their website is easy as fuck to navigate. I'm the least computer person you will ever meet and I was able to order a bunch of shit from them and a week later it was at my door.. can't get any easier than that!

PSL is good stuff, go with them

I agree, it's pretty damn easy. The only thing I got screwed up with was (well 2 things)

1.) do we order from the USA or Europe list. I was told Europe if in the US (backwards, i know)
2.) when you pick the 5 different vials for $175, it doesn't let me pick what I want.

Both seem sketchy especially when every1 who says go with psl seems like they are involved with that company

Both seem sketchy especially when every1 who says go with psl seems like they are involved with that company

I have absolutely zero to do with that company. I don't have coupon codes, I don't have shit with them. And yet, here I am vouching for them. Why? Cause they are legit. but one dude who just joined an hour ago comes on and questions it? I can assure you that PSL is not sketchy. 24 roids has been around awhile, never used them, but pretty sure they are also legit.

Let me ask you this: so there are a ton of legit companies out there. UG labs, actual pharms, etc... Let's say I was associated with them. WHo cares? This site is the #1 steroid related site out there. Why would you not listen to the people here vs. rolling the dice and buying from some unknown that isn't approved? You can do either, but I assure you that you won't get fucked with PSL.

bro lol they are a sponsor..PSL is cool..thats not a secret...if you dont want to order from them, dont brother...we aint taking your wallet and forcing you to buy.....brother you have all the right to be skeptical, but its open info they a good company....

So im planing to buy steroids from one of these 2 sites, I know purity source lab is confirmed, but what kinda worries me is the fact that they website is really not user friendly so im kinda worried are they scammers. Has anyone ever had expirence with them(purity source lab) and if you had did you make expected gains? And has anyone ever tried to buy from 24 roids, their website is really user friendly and you easily find what you need.
Thank you!

Why is how a site is laid out a way of scamming someone? Blame the web guy or the design guy - not the supplier.

I can provide all the answers.. do a Google search with product feedback from Euro Pharmacies and PSL.. we have multimillion-dollar investors behind our Network I highly doubt we're going to scam anyone for one that's not are character and for two that goes against the grain on who we are as people.. if you feel any uneasiness no one is making you pull the trigger but I can promise you once you do all of your worries will be at ease and you will be a believer in our services and products.. however before I sign off I'm simply just going to make a small request, you are entitled to describe anything in any way that your heart desires but please can you refrain from using certain words like scammers or words along those lines because they tend to resonate and give a hard-working company a bad name especially when new and potential clients are reading and that's completely unfair for us as we have been dominating the market for quite some time.

Thank you for the response, I am just as almost anyone on this site just an average wage guy who wants to buy something for himself and doesnt want to be tricked. I believe you are a fair and honest company and im probably gonna buy from you, but as anyone else i just wanted to make sure before I give you my hard earned money. I am gonna delete this post after some days. Just another question: Is there an option where you would leave my package in local post office and i could pick it with post office reciept (really dont want my kids to be at the door when i got gear and most of the time im working)
Thank you!

Glad to see good responses on legitimacy it's hard for us newbies when we read articales about never ordering from online sources.

Get yourself a PO box.. But I will extent myself here and say, if receiving items that we offer may be problematic on your end, you want wish to reconsider what you are doing..Sure we would like to make a sale and build a relationship with you, but at the same time we would hate to see you get jammed up on the home front.. When you get things sorted out, we're here for you.. Look into a PO box and get back to us.. Take care of YOU first, we will be here when you need us, promise! :)

good vibes your way!

Get yourself a PO box.. But I will extent myself here and say, if receiving items that we offer may be problematic on your end, you want wish to reconsider what you are doing..Sure we would like to make a sale and build a relationship with you, but at the same time we would hate to see you get jammed up on the home front.. When you get things sorted out, we're here for you.. Look into a PO box and get back to us.. Take care of YOU first, we will be here when you need us, promise! :)

good vibes your way!

i agree... PO Box is not expensive. less than $20 a month in most cases.

and i also agree that people need to remember they are buying steroids, not books off amazon. the laws are what they are and they will NOT be changing anytime soon

i agree... PO Box is not expensive. less than $20 a month in most cases.

and i also agree that people need to remember they are buying steroids, not books off amazon. the laws are what they are and they will NOT be changing anytime soon
exactly, its just not worth any issues over a small sale.. I dont wanna see a dude get jammed up on some home-front drama over gearz..

Back
Top Bottom