Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

250mg test week low dose for Gains?

250 test is fine... It's what you add to it is key...

I ran 250 test (no ai needed) 600 tren e with caber,
50 to 75mg tbol for 6 weeks. 2 week liver break then 50mg winstrol for 4 weeks. So 12 weeks and gained 8kg and looked great.

And no worries about Fucking around with an ai, estrogen ups and downs that can be killer...

I did need sleep aids with the tren. And it was all homebrew dosed properly
tho too

- - - Updated - - -

If ur new just try the 250 test and like 8 weeks 50mg tbol. Easy cycle

That's what I was told as well. That the average 30yo naturally produces 70-100mg of test per wk

Per day I think it's a little lower and that's at the high end of average (ie: genetic freaks). It's the whole 'free vs bound' issue which adds to the confusion.

I'm on 250 for about 5 weeks now, just added LGD this week, MK677 about 3 weeks ago.

My plan was to keep it "mild" so I have room to grow instead of going straight 500mg of test right off the bat. My logic was that I'd always have gains to chase without the psychological need to keep adding more and more anabolics, making it more complicated... for me at least.

But I totally get what you vets are saying about getting getting shut down for a low dose. That's got me thinking if I should bump up my dose, my last bloodwork came in at 1700 free test and 85 est. Dr wants to get me between 800-1100 but that sounds saddening lol

I'm on 250 for about 5 weeks now, just added LGD this week, MK677 about 3 weeks ago.

My plan was to keep it "mild" so I have room to grow instead of going straight 500mg of test right off the bat. My logic was that I'd always have gains to chase without the psychological need to keep adding more and more anabolics, making it more complicated... for me at least.

But I totally get what you vets are saying about getting getting shut down for a low dose. That's got me thinking if I should bump up my dose, my last bloodwork came in at 1700 free test and 85 est. Dr wants to get me between 800-1100 but that sounds saddening lol

250 test you won't notice fukkk all... And mk677 is great for adding kg of bloat look. I didn't like it, but some do, so that's just me.

You're only as big as what Ur running at that time. As quick as it comes, is as quick as it can go.

To actually get big you need a fair amount of quality gear.... Particularly for me being 6'5".

Prob could have saved the mk677 for during pct maybe with ostarine.

250 test and 50 or so tbol for 8 weeks... Idk. So many options.

You can make gains of course if it’s over your natural levels. It’s doesn’t have to be large amounts of anything. Just more than normal. But that’s more like a cruise or trt dose. Probably got ya feeling good though.

Even 100mg if prescribed TRT(bringing test to 1100) was a SUBSTANTIAL difference in recovery for me. Soreness nearly went away. On top of that my rate of muscle increase/fat loss was notably higher aswell.

Back
Top Bottom