Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

250mg test week low dose for Gains?

It's low.. but not too low. 250 will still bring you some 'gains' but more importantly it will let your other steroids shine.

I saw your other thread about being week 2 no gains. Your test cyp and tren hex are longer esters so really you should be seeing gains by week 3 or 4. Stick to your current dosages, make sure your diet is good and wait longer.

250 is fine, although I'd shoot for 300 to 350. 200mg is a high end TRT dose, and nothing worth shutting your natty test down for imo.

I was wondering cause most people say that we produce 200 by staying natural
Actually we only produce 10-14mg of test naturally a day if i remember right. It shocked me!!! However, I wont be convinced that nature cant produce a better more "compatible" version of whatever hormone, vitamin, etc than any laboratory

Actually we only produce 10-14mg of test naturally a day if i remember right. It shocked me!!! However, I wont be convinced that nature cant produce a better more "compatible" version of whatever hormone, vitamin, etc than any laboratory

That's what I was told as well. That the average 30yo naturally produces 70-100mg of test per wk

That's what I was told as well. That the average 30yo naturally produces 70-100mg of test per wk

Yea and I believe when your body metabolizes it its 4-5x that amount in your blood so if you product 100mg/week your levels should be in the 400-500 range. Rough estimates but falls in line with what ive read as well.

As for the OP yes you can make gains on 250mg but you are suppressing yourself no matter what. If you are going to supress your natural production as P0N said above you be better running 300-400mg/week to maximize the cycle and minimize side effects.

Get the most out of your TEST!

Our bodies product roughly about 3-6mg worth of test daily that is usable testosterone in the blood system.. Huge difference when injecting endogenous bio-synthesized hormones that are attached to an ester chain, not to mention how much is actually cleaved off and what percentile of that would enter the blood medium, and from there what enzymes are activated and how much is action converted into bio active FREE T vs how much is hold up in a bound state by way of being attached to the SHBG.. Many mechanisms of action take place.. This is why some TRT treatments can range from 75mgs a week, up to 200mgs a week.. What is really comes down to is not exactly the over all amount of test you take (within reason) but how much of that can be actually usable/bio-active hormone in lieu of just sitting in a bound state.. Using AI's to avoid estro conversion is a huge factor to consider as well as even possibly incorporating Proviron or Masteron to help lower SHBG levels to assist with FREE T levels..

With this said, when using low to moderate dosages of test, you can get a real bang for your buck when you have your AI's dialed in, with the addition of mast or proviron.. Hack your testosterone but getting the most out of its original intended properties!

Androgen replacement therapy
(ART), often referred to as testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), is a class of hormone replacement therapy in which androgens, often testosterone, are replaced (and can be utilized for cruises between cycles/blasts). ART is often prescribed to counter the effects of male hypogonadism. It typically involves the administration of testosterone through injections of Testosterone.

ART is also employed after a cycle/blast for those that wish to stay "ON" to lessen the effects of being shut down, as user may notice changes caused by a relative decline in testosterone: TRT is employed to avoid fewer erections, fatigue, thinning skin, declining muscle mass and strength, more body fat. Dissatisfaction with these changes causes some users to lose appetite, and most gains made during their cycle.Most of all, TRT/cruise is utilized to help keep that healthy state of well-being while giving their body a rest between cycles/blasts..

Masteron has used as an anti-estrogen for great reason goes to suggest quite a lot about some properties Masteron possesses. Masteron is a derivative of DHT (dihydrotestosterone) and does not convert to estrogen through means of aromatisation. It is thought that the anti-estrogenic properties of Masteron may be in part to do with either an inhibition in some way of the aromatase enzyme or an interaction with estrogen itself in a way which blocks receptor binding of the estrogen. Either way, this would put Masteron as a useful tool for the AAS user and specifically for those that cruise on low "T" doses who wish to inhibit the conversion of T to estrogen. By inhibiting the aromatase enzyme, Masteron would be in effect blocking the conversion of free testosterone to estrogen by the aromatisation pathway Yielding great levels of Free usable test). This would not only serve to marginally increase the amounts of active free testosterone in circulation (thus giving a greater effect of the testosterone during a TRT treatment or cruise)..Most TRT users report almost no need for AI's during this treatment with Low to moderate Testosterone ran concurrently with Masteron. Average Testosterone Enanthate doses are anywhere from 75mgs to 250mgs weekly, with just 200mgs a week of Masteron creating a match made in heaven, a complimentary duo!

HI8YhSo.jpg

You can make gains on that, but if I'm shutting myself down I'd at least make it worth it. 350mg minimum

^^^this 100%

I never understand the mentality of a cycle under 350. 200 shuts you down the same as 750

Back
Top Bottom