Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log 25Homes Revenge Transformation Log 2023

trained Chest on 8-22-23

incline chest press

120lbs @ 20 reps 140lbs @ 15 reps 160lbs @ 12 reps 180 x 10 reps 200lbs @ 8 reps drop to 120lbs @ 10 reps 160lbs @ 15 reps drop to 100lbs @ 10 reps

chest flys

140lbs @ 20 reps 160lbs @ 15 reps 180lbs @ 12 reps

LF chest press

100lbs @ 20 reps 120lbs @ 18 reps 140lbs @ 12 reps

dips

130lbs @ 20 reps 145lbs @ 15 reps 160lbs @ 12 reps

cardio for 30 mins

Best chest workout in a long time. pump felt good and have good soreness in the chest today..

diet

800am protein shake 2 pieces wheat bread

1030am eggs ham cheese milk

1pm 5 oz steak and cup of rice

4pm protein shake

7pm 6 shrimp

830pm protein shake

Only taking 400mg of test right now and 30mg winny pre workout training days only. only have 8 days of winny left. then I will drop test to 300mg and run proviron during Sport TRT. been doing 400mg test and winny preworkout for last 3 weeks. So not far off what TRT gonna look like right now. wanna get a finish pic soon as winny gone. then move to TRT log
bro need ranch food in diet, not pigly wiggly food

What are you using for your incline chest press? Machine, dumbell, barbell?

I am using incline chest press machine this day. I will do incline dbells as well. I am huge fan of Dips but they actually give my shoulders most pain out of anything other than strait bench press.

I dont have enough veggies in my diet and thats due to lack of time for meal prep. I do eat a couple salads a week just might not be on an update day is all

I am using incline chest press machine this day. I will do incline dbells as well. I am huge fan of Dips but they actually give my shoulders most pain out of anything other than strait bench press.

I dont have enough veggies in my diet and thats due to lack of time for meal prep. I do eat a couple salads a week just might not be on an update day is all
@25homes Dips are my thing too good chest builder.

On the veggies, if you're busy just take psyllium husk and greens powder instead of veggies, not optimal but will work just as well.

@25homes Dips are my thing too good chest builder.

On the veggies, if you're busy just take psyllium husk and greens powder instead of veggies, not optimal but will work just as well.
Dips are imo the best chest builder of them all. I get insane pumps on dips. I am not going to bench ever again and will only do close grip bench as far as benching goes.

Dips are imo the best chest builder of them all. I get insane pumps on dips. I am not going to bench ever again and will only do close grip bench as far as benching goes.
I’m mixed on this. I love doing dips (not dip machines) but if I had to choose the best chest builder, for me, it would be (@stevesmi please close your eyes) heavy, low incline pressing on the smith machine. Otherwise, I like the Nautilus Nitro vertical chest presses, which can get me sore for days, and bench pressing with a cambered bench bar, but you can’t go too heavy on this.

All of this is to say, all of our bodies are built differently enough to need something slightly different, so we get to poke around and see what works for us.

I’m mixed on this. I love doing dips (not dip machines) but if I had to choose the best chest builder, for me, it would be (@stevesmi please close your eyes) heavy, low incline pressing on the smith machine. Otherwise, I like the Nautilus Nitro vertical chest presses, which can get me sore for days, and bench pressing with a cambered bench bar, but you can’t go too heavy on this.

All of this is to say, all of our bodies are built differently enough to need something slightly different, so we get to poke around and see what works for us.
I also like Decline Hammer Strength. I get real good activation from that one.

Update for 8-29-31

basically have dropped to TRT and gonna get a final pic this weekend. been running 300mg test for last week and half and taking proviron 50mg ed...

chest workout

Incline press 100lbs @ 25 reps 120lbs @ 20 reps 140lbs @ 15 reps 160lbs @ 12 reps 180lbs @ 8 reps drop to 100lbs 14 reps 100lbs @ 20 reps

flat press 100lbs @ 22 reps 120lbs @ 16 reps 135lbs @ 12 reps 135lbs @ 10 reps drop to 85lbs12 reps 110lbs @ 18 reps

chest flys

120lbs @ 18 reps 135lbs @ 15 reps 150lbs @ 12 reps 110lbs @ 22 reps

Pump was great but lot of tightness in the shoulder joint....pump to the point of painful

Cardio 40mins

Got diet back on track been on and off a lil for last week. Just way too much stress and let it get the best of me few days...

8am eggs cheese ham potatoes onion and peppers

845am oats honey and milk

11am 8oz steak

130pm 8oz cod

4pm protein shake

730pm post workout shake

830pm 6oz of baked cod

appreciate all the support. Should have came in at same weight but another 2% leaner imo but the stress took a toll and diet wasnt strict enough. will fix that in the future. Gonna finish out week then take easy for couple weeks let me back fully heal up. go into TRT for couple months before winter bulk. Gonna run NPP, Sust, and Drol for winter bulk. will cont with the HGH as well..

Big shout out to Greg @domestic-supply.com and gearhead for believing in me and giving me a shot. Think transformation was an overall success. Will get pics and final stats out this weekend and up next week!!!! Will cont into TRT log after lil rest boys!!!

Great job, man. Really a huge change.

Just as an aside, for whatever health benefit it offers, I would imagine 25 mg of proviron is plenty to deal with that test load. I don’t think you’ll get anything out of the extra 25 other than a slight strain on your lipids.

Update for 8-29-31

basically have dropped to TRT and gonna get a final pic this weekend. been running 300mg test for last week and half and taking proviron 50mg ed...

chest workout

Incline press 100lbs @ 25 reps 120lbs @ 20 reps 140lbs @ 15 reps 160lbs @ 12 reps 180lbs @ 8 reps drop to 100lbs 14 reps 100lbs @ 20 reps

flat press 100lbs @ 22 reps 120lbs @ 16 reps 135lbs @ 12 reps 135lbs @ 10 reps drop to 85lbs12 reps 110lbs @ 18 reps

chest flys

120lbs @ 18 reps 135lbs @ 15 reps 150lbs @ 12 reps 110lbs @ 22 reps

Pump was great but lot of tightness in the shoulder joint....pump to the point of painful

Cardio 40mins

Got diet back on track been on and off a lil for last week. Just way too much stress and let it get the best of me few days...

8am eggs cheese ham potatoes onion and peppers

845am oats honey and milk

11am 8oz steak

130pm 8oz cod

4pm protein shake

730pm post workout shake

830pm 6oz of baked cod

appreciate all the support. Should have came in at same weight but another 2% leaner imo but the stress took a toll and diet wasnt strict enough. will fix that in the future. Gonna finish out week then take easy for couple weeks let me back fully heal up. go into TRT for couple months before winter bulk. Gonna run NPP, Sust, and Drol for winter bulk. will cont with the HGH as well..

Big shout out to Greg @domestic-supply.com and gearhead for believing in me and giving me a shot. Think transformation was an overall success. Will get pics and final stats out this weekend and up next week!!!! Will cont into TRT log after lil rest boys!!!
@25homes will be waiting for your TRT log to start, you really changed your life from the look of it.

Back
Top Bottom