Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log 25Homes Revenge Transformation Log 2023

Update for Thursday april 6th as always Thurs is a rest day due to work..Digestive system still giving problems so I ordered more tudca, probiotics (spore base) and digestive enzymes. I am going to up this to 3 times daily. I have to really watch what I eat. That being said I am way short on carb intake daily...trying to bulk and need more. How much Fruit can you get away with during a bulk?

7am muscle milk
930 protein shake
1130 2 chicken pot pies
4pm protein shake
7pm protein granola and milk

I know there isnt even close to enough real food. I am working on it. Soon as I eat I get bloated, indigestion, burping, etc very uncomfortable. Going grocery shopping this weekend and will stalk up on more real foods I think I can handle. DS hooked me up super fast. Got the HGH and NPP from him. waiting on bac water should be here today. going to add 100-150mg npp weekly to lube joints and hopefully help out with the back. very excited for the HGH I need more and btr sleep for sure as well. any tips on the diet greatly appreciated. really interested to hear thoughts on how much fruit in the diet??

Update for Thursday april 6th as always Thurs is a rest day due to work..Digestive system still giving problems so I ordered more tudca, probiotics (spore base) and digestive enzymes. I am going to up this to 3 times daily. I have to really watch what I eat. That being said I am way short on carb intake daily...trying to bulk and need more. How much Fruit can you get away with during a bulk?

7am muscle milk
930 protein shake
1130 2 chicken pot pies
4pm protein shake
7pm protein granola and milk

I know there isnt even close to enough real food. I am working on it. Soon as I eat I get bloated, indigestion, burping, etc very uncomfortable. Going grocery shopping this weekend and will stalk up on more real foods I think I can handle. DS hooked me up super fast. Got the HGH and NPP from him. waiting on bac water should be here today. going to add 100-150mg npp weekly to lube joints and hopefully help out with the back. very excited for the HGH I need more and btr sleep for sure as well. any tips on the diet greatly appreciated. really interested to hear thoughts on how much fruit in the diet??

You need to get some healthy fats in there 25. At least 2-3 tbps of fish oil. For the digestion issues, 3 times per day probiotics, digestive enzymes and some psyllium husk fiber.

great keep sharing info

You need to get some healthy fats in there 25. At least 2-3 tbps of fish oil. For the digestion issues, 3 times per day probiotics, digestive enzymes and some psyllium husk fiber.

I am taking those things and I just ordered more. I was only taking 1 0r 2 times per day. Going to start taking 3 times daily. I appreciate the input my friend. I will try and add more healthy fats though...

Here are the Goods. DS taking care of business as usual!!!

20230407_210009 (2).jpg

Started the HGH this morning. Also added the NPP at 50mg eod. Any help on getting btr pics? Makes me resize then once I do that it's blurry and unreadable

Last edited:
Here are the Goods. DS taking care of business as usual!!!

View attachment 14875

Good looking touchdown from domestic-supply.com

- - - Updated - - -

Started the HGH this morning. Also added the NPP at 50mg eod. Any help on getting btr pics? Makes me resize then once I do that it's blurry and unreadable

You can try to resize them smaller and see.

Saturday I trained back and felt really good...

Lat pull downs 5 sets 20, 20, 18, 15-10 drop 12-8 drop

LF rows 5 sets 18, 18, 18, 15-10 drop 12-8 drop

seated rows 4 sets 12, 12, 10-8 drop 10-6 drop

pump was really good. I have made some adjustments to the diet which you will see this week in my meals. Started the HGH and the NPP from DS on Friday. Very excited about the HGH and will be adding GW into the mix here in a week or so. Today is 5th day of HGH Ill take tn. From here on out I think I am goin to split dose 1iu morning 1iu evening. Here is an updated pic. Starting to see it coming back together a little. Been just under 4 weeks on this pic and only about 3 weeks of the dbal. Hoping to see some real change in next couple weeks with diet change. Finally got a pic to upload but they look horrible by the time I get them resized to fit. Ill keep playing with it and see if I can get it improved

20230409_085737.jpg

Last edited:
A set back is an opportunity for a come back brother. Love the fact you’re back on it 💪

Your story is very similar to mine. Addiction sucks. Show the whole god damn world what you’re made out of.

Reading this is giving me the push to write my own log. Ain’t gunna be pretty. Jacked my life all the way up multiple times. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

great keep sharing info

A set back is an opportunity for a come back brother. Love the fact you’re back on it 💪

Your story is very similar to mine. Addiction sucks. Show the whole god damn world what you’re made out of.

Reading this is giving me the push to write my own log. Ain’t gunna be pretty. Jacked my life all the way up multiple times. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

No time like the present my friend. Was IV heroin fentanyl addict for 2 decades yes 2 decades. ITs over now and I wouldnt change a day of any of it looking back. Made me way stronger and its now time to make up for lost time. Plan on murdering this Log and you should do the same bro...

No time like the present my friend. Was IV heroin fentanyl addict for 2 decades yes 2 decades. ITs over now and I wouldnt change a day of any of it looking back. Made me way stronger and its now time to make up for lost time. Plan on murdering this Log and you should do the same bro...

Great post man. I’ve had my own issues with alcohol. Changed that a few years ago and never looked back. Keep on kicking ass!!!!

Great your getting back to healthy lifestyle and choices this is a win, keep going brother💪

Greatly appreciate all the support from all my evo bros. It really means alot to me!! Got an updated pic up page back just shy of 4 week mark. Starting to see progress but expect see more in coming weeks. getting more kcals daily which I need.

Tuesday April 11th Diet and Training

715am protein shake 1/2 cup granola
830am breakfast bowl. eggs potatoes sausage, bacon, and cheese 30 large grapes
1030am protein shake, orange, and granola
1pm chicken breast 6oz 8 raviolis spinach and roccati
230pm granola
4pm protein shake
730pm protein shake
930pm protein granola and whole milk

Adding the Fruits, and the Granolas along with a gatorade or 2 during training is going to get my carbs and overall kcals up to where they need to be. Can already see its helping fill me out. Started HGH last week finished first 5 days last night at 1.5ius. May do 1.5ius for next 5 after the 2off days before I bump to 2ius not sure yet. Soon as I bump to 2 ius I am going to split dose am and pm. GW is on the way and will be adding that next week at lastest. I just added NPP at 75mg Sunday and Thurs with the Test..

So running like this: Best gear I have ever had for sure!!! @domestic-supply.com for The best gear in the Biz!!!
taking aromasin 6.25mg eod N2guard with lots of other supps...
HGH 1.5ius daily 5on 2off bumping to 2ius soon..
NPP Sunday and Thurs 75mg each so 150mg per week for joints beligas
Ultima test 450mg 200mg Sunday Thurs with NPP so 400mg weekly
pharmacon dbal 50mg training days 30mg non training days. Doing this first 4-5 weeks depending on feel....
GW to start at 20mg in am ed for 12-14 weeks. Umbrella sarms best in the biz. big shout to them. Cant wait to start....
Will be adding Pharmacon Tren in Late May to this rip once I get little more size on me. Feeling really good and with diet change expect weight to start to climb....Picture I updated on page prior is just shy of 4 weeks in. I am up about 14-16lbs which def got some water on me but I am def leaner than when I started this bulk. Any tips or input greatly appreciated my friends..

Last edited:
Greatly appreciate all the support from all my evo bros. It really means alot to me!! Got an updated pic up page back just shy of 4 week mark. Starting to see progress but expect see more in coming weeks. getting more kcals daily which I need.

Tuesday April 11th Diet and Training

715am protein shake 1/2 cup granola
830am breakfast bowl. eggs potatoes sausage, bacon, and cheese 30 large grapes
1030am protein shake, orange, and granola
1pm chicken breast 6oz 8 raviolis spinach and roccati
230pm granola
4pm protein shake
730pm protein shake
930pm protein granola and whole milk

Adding the Fruits, and the Granolas along with a gatorade or 2 during training is going to get my carbs and overall kcals up to where they need to be. Can already see its helping fill me out. Started HGH last week finished first 5 days last night at 1.5ius. May do 1.5ius for next 5 after the 2off days before I bump to 2ius not sure yet. Soon as I bump to 2 ius I am going to split dose am and pm. GW is on the way and will be adding that next week at lastest. I just added NPP at 75mg Sunday and Thurs with the Test..

So running like this: Best gear I have ever had for sure!!! @domestic-supply.com for The best gear in the Biz!!!
taking aromasin 6.25mg eod N2guard with lots of other supps...
HGH 1.5ius daily 5on 2off bumping to 2ius soon..
NPP Sunday and Thurs 75mg each so 150mg per week for joints beligas
Ultima test 450mg 200mg Sunday Thurs with NPP so 400mg weekly
pharmacon dbal 50mg training days 30mg non training days. Doing this first 4-5 weeks depending on feel....
GW to start at 20mg in am ed for 12-14 weeks. Umbrella sarms best in the biz. big shout to them. Cant wait to start....
Will be adding Pharmacon Tren in Late May to this rip once I get little more size on me. Feeling really good and with diet change expect weight to start to climb....Picture I updated on page prior is just shy of 4 weeks in. I am up about 14-16lbs which def got some water on me but I am def leaner than when I started this bulk. Any tips or input greatly appreciated my friends..

Up 14-16 lbs thats awesome bro! everyone is stocked on this log I follow it closely.

Get the protein higher if you can, higher the better.

Back
Top Bottom