Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log 25Homes Revenge Transformation Log 2023

25homes

Veteran
VIP
EVO Logger
Long time member who got away from the game for a long time. Faced a nasty bout with addiction and my Lord and Savior saved my life. Its now time for me to return to what I know and get back to the gym training. I havent been this out of shape my entire life. Before addiction I was a trainer who ran 5 gyms in the Pittsburgh area. I was around 210lbs and single digit BF. I have been back at gym for couple weeks but was going easy until my chiro gave me the go ahead. I will be posting 4-5 times a week Min. I will post about my training, diet, and progress. I will get update pictures every 10-14 days or as requested. I am honored to have Domestic Supply sponsoring me with their top notch gear. I plan to Run Test, Tren and Dbal. I will have layout below of cycle. Goals are going to to bulk up as much as possible the first 8 weeks then clean the diet up and lean out for summer. I wont get sloppy during the bulk though just more calories. I will start to post about diet, training, etc tomorrow. I am starting the Run today.. Please request anything you want to see in the Log or updates...

The Cycle starts march 14th 2023

Ultima Test 450 weeks 1-16 350mg
dbal weeks 2-7 50mg ed
Tren ace weeks 8-16 50-75mg eod based of feel may add var last 6 weeks depending on feel body comp and input from gearhead and Greg on the issue once we get there..
Going to Run GW and S4 the last 8 weeks as well Got some N2SLin as well I am going to run at the end

have aromasin and nolva on hand

N2guard during cycle then into TRT after 16 weeks

Sitting at 167lbs right now with clothes I am wearing in pics. embarrassing I havent been this light since the 9th grade. Plan to have a really good transformation and want to end cycle at 190-195lbs and single digit bodyfat. Yes I am aware that is a whole lot of weight and size. I am up for the challenge. Plan to to show you dont need high doses of gear to get great results... Any advice or pointers are all welcome and greatly appreciated. Huge shout out to Stevesi Gearhead and Domestic Supply for sticking with me after all these years and believing in me. I wont let you guys down!!! Now the Fun BEGINS!!!!!

Attachments

• 20230306_093213.jpg
    20230306_093213.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 141
  • 20230306_093204.jpg
    20230306_093204.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 144
  • 20230306_093207.jpg
    20230306_093207.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 132
  • 20230306_093219.jpg
    20230306_093219.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
no problem man you will come back fast. muscle memory is real

addiction is a very serious thing going on, a lot of people suffer from it. glad you are being open to help others

ALL about helping anyone who needs any help. Fought with Satan on a day to day basis for 2 decades. My Lord and Savior saved my life and removed satan from my heart and replaced it with the Holy spirit and my life has never been better. It all makes perfect sense now and wouldnt change a day of it for anything now!!! Yes Muscle memory is def real I feel like I will come back fast!! Thanks for the support Steve I greatly appreciate it buddy!!

Reactions: Ori
ALL about helping anyone who needs any help. Fought with Satan on a day to day basis for 2 decades. My Lord and Savior saved my life and removed satan from my heart and replaced it with the Holy spirit and my life has never been better. It all makes perfect sense now and wouldnt change a day of it for anything now!!! Yes Muscle memory is def real I feel like I will come back fast!! Thanks for the support Steve I greatly appreciate it buddy!!

Following log. Get addicted to life man. Keep working

I'm happy to see you post this log. You were a beast before and you'll get back on the horse.

I can see you transform big time from this. though I completely disagree with you using dbol, you should be using anavar IMO NOT dbol!

- - - Updated - - -

Addiction is hard, good you fought it well

Back
Top Bottom