Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

26 year old - cutting cycle

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
stats: 25 y/o, 5 foot 6, 17% bodyfat

Well, to be very honest, both of your cycle options are a big mess. I haven't seen something this bad in a while, I'm guessing (by the look of it) a gym-muscle-head laid that out for you. I'll do my best to retouch this whole cycle.

Week 1-6:
Winstrol 50mgs/ED
Cardarine (GW) 20mgs/ED
Ostarine 25mgs/ED
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

Week 7-10:
Cardarine (GW) 20mgs/ED
Andarine (S4) 50mgs/ED (start @ 25mgsED and add 10mgs every 3-4 days)
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

Concentrate on cardio and diet, and really dial in your refeeds.

Notes:
*You can add clenbuterol to the mix but I think you can drop down to lower %bf first.
*Use the perfect PCT for your post cycle: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

nice but this guys seems young

You didnt cycle by 25yrs old.....???

its a great cutting cycle for someone in the mid/hi teen BF. Once they lean out they can focus on growth, til than its get the BF off.

the osta should give some strength too.

Young? Lol 26 is just fine. Looks like a nice non-injectable cycle. N2Guard is def a must when running orals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

young? wtf? if he was 21 then, yes, i can see that... 26? what do you want him to be before he starts? 100? i always tell people to wait until mid 20's but don't be ridiculous either... im the first one to tell someone they are too young to use anything and to wait but he is completely fine to run a cycle...

here's how i would run it...

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com

1-12 s4 50 mg day www.sarms1.com

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day www.sarms1.com

1-12 “liquidex” www.n2bm.com
1-12 n2guard n2bm.com
5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com
7-12 winstrol 50 mg day

PCT 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com
aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day www.sarms1.com

You didnt cycle by 25yrs old.....???

its a great cutting cycle for someone in the mid/hi teen BF. Once they lean out they can focus on growth, til than its get the BF off.

the osta should give some strength too.

I kinda think is too young and kinda high bf. At 26 I was lean and mean and could hit the gym hard and put on muscle all natural. I didn't try a cycle until I was 36.

KRAZIEONE

Just because you started at 36 doesn't mean everyone needs to wait until then. Bf is a bit high which is why I think dylan's layout may be a bit better.

Just because you started at 36 doesn't mean everyone needs to wait until then. Bf is a bit high which is why I think dylan's layout may be a bit better.

Oh for sure I'm not saying that. I was only saying when I was that age I had low bf naturally and put on muscle easily. But I guess that's good genetics. I guess not everyone is that lucky. But no ur right about the age time. And I guess it's true at least at 26 your fully developed not like if u were 19-21.

KRAZIEONE

by holding off the winstrol portion until the end, it is allowing ample time to get his body fat down... If he can't drop a few percentages of body fat in 7 weeks, WITH sarms usage then he has no business being involved in any of this and there is a significant problem with diet and training... that's more than enough time to make the proper progress if things are all done properly...

I kinda think is too young and kinda high bf. At 26 I was lean and mean and could hit the gym hard and put on muscle all natural. I didn't try a cycle until I was 36.

KRAZIEONE

wow....

36? 26 is fine man, if the BF was a bit lower nothing be'd wrong at all

wow....

36? 26 is fine man, if the BF was a bit lower nothing be'd wrong at all

Why is it wow? Lol. Ya I didn't try aas till 36. Never really needed it. Or cared about it. Then all mg friends were dabbling in it and they loved it so I said fuck let's see what the fuss is about.

However, ya the bf% I guess is what's making concerned. But at 26 your body is like a sponge begging for food and lifting. Why need aas when ur young and strong and fresh and recover like lightening. Idk. I'm wrong I'm sure. Lol.

KRAZIEONE

To be honest my fellas,i was a fool papering out this cycle for me.well that's why i post it hear to get help from you people.
i can't hold on sarms coz of some financial issues so why i tried to paper down those things which i can hold easily hear over the counter
but as i can see that i have to educate my self much properly before joining the ride.
Right now i'm trying to concentrate on my diet and doing fasted cardio.I have lost around 15%+ Body fat and a ton of 25kg 55lbs weight from my body by last past year.but still won't gonna do any stupid anabolic cycle till be on 12% at least

At last i just wanna thank Dylan and Wolfpack for the video's which are very informative and help to keep me on the right path
Regards

To be honest my fellas,i was a fool papering out this cycle for me.well that's why i post it hear to get help from you people.
i can't hold on sarms coz of some financial issues so why i tried to paper down those things which i can hold easily hear over the counter
but as i can see that i have to educate my self much properly before joining the ride.
Right now i'm trying to concentrate on my diet and doing fasted cardio.I have lost around 15%+ Body fat and a ton of 25kg 55lbs weight from my body by last past year.but still won't gonna do any stupid anabolic cycle till be on 12% at least

At last i just wanna thank Dylan and Wolfpack for the video's which are very informative and help to keep me on the right path
Regards
Why don't you do a test/anavar cycle?

Back
Top Bottom