Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

27y.o. bodybuilder, went on TRT @ 200mg, regretting... ADVISE?

ap3xpr3dator

Registered
Sup guys,

Current protocol:

Test Cyp: 200mg-400mg/wk
Anavar: 30mg/day
HCG: 125 iu 2x's/wk
Finasteride: stopped taking d/t horrible sides
Danazol: 25mg? i think have to look at label

Sup guys, I'm a 27 y.o. healthy male. On new years i started my first cycle of test cyp @200mg/wk pharma. My buddy told me "Don't worry bro, you're gonna blow up on pharma grade test @200mg" Even though every forum claimed different, he was really my only inside guy I knew I trusted so I said fuk it and went with it. Got some side effects and minimal gainz. I have gained 20lbs, but this would not be hard for me to do given how hard I train and diet. I started at about 175-180, and now I clock in at about 195 soaking wet. When I really started to see the gains was when i upped my dose, stopped taking finasteride which gave me horrible side effects, got a script for anavar, and ate more carbs (am a hardgainer.) Now I'm having a dilemma, since I've doubled my dosage, I'll be running out pretty soon. I need to get some more test and am considering doing test cyp @200mg and tren @75mg EOD. I have T3, hcg, anavar, danazol, and anastrozole on hand as well. Should I just stop April 1st and go into PCT or get more gear and run a new cycle since I can stay on TRT regardless. Any input helps, I'm just really disappointed with the outcome of this cycle besides now that I've doubled my dosage I'm seeing great results but April 1st will be 12wks. So, Go on the tren train or go into PCT?

Is this your first cycle?

Go into PCT. If you stop now you can get back on a cycle during summer. Don't forget the longer your on you get diminishing returns.

I have no experience with tren.

At 27, why would you even consider trt? Just asking. I'll assume you had your t checked and it came back below normal. If that's not the case, at 27 I would strongly suggest going off cycle at this point and doing a proven pct. Stay off and then go back on another cycle after everything is back to normal. Assuming your t was normal before. What was your t at when tested? There could be multiple reasons it may have been low and there are plenty of ways to get it back up.

My T was normal.. 560. I just wanted to do this the legit way. Can't afford for any hiccups at this point in my life. I'm getting the best results now actually since I've doubled the dosage.

Go into PCT. No one likes to come off but by coming off in-between cycles you let your receptors recover and you will get more out of each proceeding cycle. It's like a one step backwards to take 2 steps forward approach.

Blasting and cruising is not a good idea unless you are adamant that you are done having kids and a doctor is prescribing the TRT cruise dosage for you. Being on steroids year round (even TRT) puts you at a hugely increased risk of prostate cancer. You want to work with your doctor so you can routinely get blood work done and ensure that you stay healthy.

A much healthier option is to do as follows:
1. Run your cycle.
2. After your cycle run a good pct protocol such as the perfect PCT: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
3. After the PCT protocol, run a SARMS bridge - such as the SARMS triple stack: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
4. After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day
5. Then wait 3-4 weeks, ideally get blood work done to make sure everything is in the normal range and start your next cycle.

With doing 1-5 you will continue growing off cycle and your natural testosterone production won't be suppressed. It is a healthier route all around.

You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

Hello,

Is sarms1 still a good place to get sarms? I placed an order 24 hours ago and they haven't charged my card yet...

Sup guys,

Current protocol:

Test Cyp: 200mg-400mg/wk
Anavar: 30mg/day
HCG: 125 iu 2x's/wk
Finasteride: stopped taking d/t horrible sides
Danazol: 25mg? i think have to look at label

Sup guys, I'm a 27 y.o. healthy male. On new years i started my first cycle of test cyp @200mg/wk pharma. My buddy told me "Don't worry bro, you're gonna blow up on pharma grade test @200mg" Even though every forum claimed different, he was really my only inside guy I knew I trusted so I said fuk it and went with it. Got some side effects and minimal gainz. I have gained 20lbs, but this would not be hard for me to do given how hard I train and diet. I started at about 175-180, and now I clock in at about 195 soaking wet. When I really started to see the gains was when i upped my dose, stopped taking finasteride which gave me horrible side effects, got a script for anavar, and ate more carbs (am a hardgainer.) Now I'm having a dilemma, since I've doubled my dosage, I'll be running out pretty soon. I need to get some more test and am considering doing test cyp @200mg and tren @75mg EOD. I have T3, hcg, anavar, danazol, and anastrozole on hand as well. Should I just stop April 1st and go into PCT or get more gear and run a new cycle since I can stay on TRT regardless. Any input helps, I'm just really disappointed with the outcome of this cycle besides now that I've doubled my dosage I'm seeing great results but April 1st will be 12wks. So, Go on the tren train or go into PCT?

Your ideas are all over the place. Just finish the cycle as is, and go into PCT. Then, plan for the next cycle, and get all your gear in advance. Running cycles requires good preparation.

Hello,

Is sarms1 still a good place to get sarms? I placed an order 24 hours ago and they haven't charged my card yet...

Yes, it is still a good place to get your SARMS. Perhaps there was some error or something else. You should try to get in touch with them, and see what is happening. Also, you can try checking your spam box - maybe their mails end up there.

first off RELAX. its not the end of the world

all this stuff you listed are thanks to listening to stupid friends.. that was your mistake here. I would research the shit out of these compounds you took and learn everything about them on your own, DO NOT listen to 'friends' who don't know shit from shit and couldn't care less about you. your friend likely failed to mention finasteride is used by transsexuals to make them more feminine, that is something you would of known had you read up about it. reason being is is an ANTI-androgen drug.

you can definitely get on a good pct and come back .. but it will take patience

Last edited:
Steve, correct me if I'm wrong. I thought finesteride was for male pattern baldness. Never heard tranny's used it to be more feminine. Please elaborate.

Steve, correct me if I'm wrong. I thought finesteride was for male pattern baldness. Never heard tranny's used it to be more feminine. Please elaborate.

It is therapeutically prescribed to prevent male pattern baldness by reducing the amount of conversion of testosterone to DHT. DHT is the primary hormone of male sexual characteristics so by supplementing with it at high dosages, you will reduce male sexual traits and sex drive.

yeah its my first cycle.

Then just finish the cycle properly, and don't even consider going on TRT unless blood work and tests will suggest you to do so.

Back
Top Bottom