Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

28 years old first cycle?

klbuttda

Registered
I am considering running my first cycle ever and I'm going to turn 28 this week.
I don't want to take anything rough and I want to do a conservative cycle that won't screw me up my goal is to gain some size
I was thinking of doing 200 mg a week
do you think this is a good dose or should I go higher and why

no such thing a a conservative cycle with steroids

there are 'less harsh' steroid runs for sure but all anabolic steroids will screw your body up in some way. the main factor is the effects on your hpta, liver, kidneys' and heart

200mg a week is a waste, you are shutting yourself down for not much benefits. do 400mg a week

350 mg is a good starting dose to go with.. im all about conservative doses but test on its own at only 200 is a bit low

I am considering running my first cycle ever and I'm going to turn 28 this week.
I don't want to take anything rough and I want to do a conservative cycle that won't screw me up my goal is to gain some size

Conservative cycle? it looks more like TRT to me.

If you do a cycle at least run 500mgs of testosterone enanthate with aromasin and primobolan and n2guard.

Cycle layout
500mgs of testosterone enanthate/week
300mgs primobolan/week
12.5mgs aromasin E3D
7 caps n2guard ED

Of what?? A clue...

Test 500 mg/wk for 12 weeks with an ai and full pct on hand

Anybody with a computer can have an opinion. If you want to start with 200 mgs a week, try it. It's a little low but better safe than sorry. It won't shut you down completely but it will suppress you. It's bro science thinking that 200 will shut you down the same as 1000 mgs. Thats just not true.

And even with a low dose, use N2GUARD.

Back
Top Bottom