Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd attempt at fat loss.

Peace

Hey folks. I will be doing Dnp cycle from a new brand in 1.5 weeks at 750mg a day for 14 days plus Clen @ 150mcg for 14 days. Goals are to shed atleast 20 pounds. Hoping for atleast 15 of those to be fat. I might bump Dnp to 1000mg. Diet will be classic high protein moderate carbs and low fat. I’m at around maybe 30% Bf? I’ll post a pre pic then a post cycle pic.

- - - Updated - - -

How do I post a picture?

- - - Updated - - -

How do I post a picture?

I saw your previous post and meant to comment but didnt get a chance as I had to take my daughter to cheer practice. Anyway, you probably wont take my advice as you seem deadset on taking what you're taking, but hear me out. Not too long ago I was overweight. It killed me because up until a few years prior I had always been in great shape. Life happened, long work hours happened, and I let myself go. Finally I had enough. I stopped working so much, which in turn decreased stress and increased sleep (not to mention time with those I love), I cleaned up my diet and immediately I saw some weight and fat loss - then just as quickly I plateaued. I continued on but couldn't figure out why I was no longer losing. I mean, i was eating good, was in a deficit, was working out via weight training and cardio, but nothing. So I decided to diet even harder. I cut out all cheat meals, all sugar, all dairy, went to 1800 calories per day, and waited. First few weeks I lost weight again, and then quickly again plateaued. I didnt know what else to do so I continued to do the same thing, without results, until I couldnt anymore (which was like 8 months). I then reached out to a forum member, shared my story and he created a meal plan specific to me. He said I severely crashed my metabolism by dieting too hard and not having proper refeeds. I followed his plan for 8 weeks, without fail (was modified keto), and drop a TON of weight and BF - without drugs. So, the point is, maybe before you resort to drugs again, the same ones that didnt work the first time, and the same ones that you have been told multiple times are incredibly dangerous, maybe you should reach out to one of the many forum members that creates custom meal plans and see what they can do for you. Maybe you're like me and did a lot of damage, damage that you dont have knowledge of or knowledge how to fix. Try that first. Then you can take that knowledge and carry it into future cycles to aid in your success..I know trevor and Steve, and maybe Dylan, create meal plans. Take your pick. Trust me, it's worth it....

I saw your previous post and meant to comment but didnt get a chance as I had to take my daughter to cheer practice. Anyway, you probably wont take my advice as you seem deadset on taking what you're taking, but hear me out. Not too long ago I was overweight. It killed me because up until a few years prior I had always been in great shape. Life happened, long work hours happened, and I let myself go. Finally I had enough. I stopped working so much, which in turn decreased stress and increased sleep (not to mention time with those I love), I cleaned up my diet and immediately I saw some weight and fat loss - then just as quickly I plateaued. I continued on but couldn't figure out why I was no longer losing. I mean, i was eating good, was in a deficit, was working out via weight training and cardio, but nothing. So I decided to diet even harder. I cut out all cheat meals, all sugar, all dairy, went to 1800 calories per day, and waited. First few weeks I lost weight again, and then quickly again plateaued. I didnt know what else to do so I continued to do the same thing, without results, until I couldnt anymore (which was like 8 months). I then reached out to a forum member, shared my story and he created a meal plan specific to me. He said I severely crashed my metabolism by dieting too hard and not having proper refeeds. I followed his plan for 8 weeks, without fail (was modified keto), and drop a TON of weight and BF - without drugs. So, the point is, maybe before you resort to drugs again, the same ones that didnt work the first time, and the same ones that you have been told multiple times are incredibly dangerous, maybe you should reach out to one of the many forum members that creates custom meal plans and see what they can do for you. Maybe you're like me and did a lot of damage, damage that you dont have knowledge of or knowledge how to fix. Try that first. Then you can take that knowledge and carry it into future cycles to aid in your success..I know trevor and Steve, and maybe Dylan, create meal plans. Take your pick. Trust me, it's worth it....

If you had read my last post I did fix up my diet and tried it natural for 6 months. Got the love handles gone but the belly stared me down. I’ll be using Dnp from another source as this one may have been underdosed. I understand what u r saying but also try to understand I tried the way you did and it didn’t work out. So I could not possible find a fat loss stack other than this. I could add in t3 but no need. The only other solution is that maybe there is something wrong with my body? Do you know how to post a picture? Because it seems unlikely 750mg of crystal not powder will not burn belly fat plus 150mcg of clen,

If you had read my last post I did fix up my diet and tried it natural for 6 months. Got the love handles gone but the belly stared me down. I’ll be using Dnp from another source as this one may have been underdosed. I understand what u r saying but also try to understand I tried the way you did and it didn’t work out. So I could not possible find a fat loss stack other than this. I could add in t3 but no need. The only other solution is that maybe there is something wrong with my body? Do you know how to post a picture? Because it seems unlikely 750mg of crystal not powder will not burn belly fat plus 150mcg of clen,
You seemed to have missed my point, but then came full circle and touched on it. Yes, there may be something "wrong" / going on with you and that's why you arent losing. That's what I am saying. It's a bit more complex than cutting 3500 calories and losing a pound of fat. I learned that firsthand while going through pretty much the same thing. If I recall you too cut your calories to next to nothing. Well, so did I, and that's a big part of what fucked me. In many ways it did just as much damage as good. So, like I said, you're going to do what you want and from the sounds of it you want to use something, but I think there is probably more going on than you realize and nothing is going to work as it should until you get whatever is going on hashed out. I use taptalk so uploading a pic is super easy - there is literally an area to click that says "photos"

Have you consulted a physician to see if there is an underlying medical condition?

Switch to a keto diet best for burning fat. Since your burning fat all the time for energy. I was in your shoes your body is a stubborn prick.

Are you trolling or actually serious?
I already told you that if a man has to go as low as 500 kcals for months and not lose weight there has to be something very wrong. Go to a doctor.

You are resorting to drastic measures because you cant lise weight. Even if DNP did give you fat loss, it will all rebound and come back as soon as you stop given your history and condition. You need a plan to get it off and keep it off. Dangerous drugs and cooking your organs from the inside out is not the answer

Calculate your bmr rate and tdee should be fairly close. Cut by say 3-500 protein set that to you goal weight but make it an attainable goal. Keep your fats like high and your carbs like under 50g so green leafy veggies. And hit the gym google some keto fatbomb recipes. It’s easier if you gradually cut your carbs down. And hit the gym lift weights and do cardio. If your doing a mile on the treadmill and the scale don’t move do 2or3 crank up the incline you burn more calories. Track your meals MyFitnessPal is great for that. Building more muscle will help loose and keep the weight off. Starvation dieting isn’t the answer.

Back
Top Bottom