Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle

legio11

Registered
I am 26 years old I am 5'10 205lbs 14% bf. I have been training for about 8 years. I would like to put on some lean muscle mass and strength.

I was planning on using test @ 500mg a week with Anavar@ 50mg a day running an AI throughout

I will also do the perfect PCT. How long do you think I can run this for 16 weeks?

Thanks

Since you're using Anavar which is hepatotoxic to the liver,
you should only be running Anavar for up to 4-6 weeks,
get liver function tests every 2 weeks if you can.

I wouldn't recommend stacking with Anavar because it's expensive and mild.
If you wanna cut, stack Winstrol or Masteron.
If you wanna bulk, stack with Equipose.

You can run your cycle for however long you want(everyone is different)
But I recommend,
-at least 8 weeks if you're using a short ester
-at least 12 weeks if you're using a long ester

Also,
The longer one is on and the higher the dosages used the more chance of seeing undesirable effects.
Not like going an extra 4 weeks on-cycle would kill you - at best it is unnecessary and wasteful.

I am 26 years old I am 5'10 205lbs 14% bf. I have been training for about 8 years. I would like to put on some lean muscle mass and strength.

I was planning on using test @ 500mg a week with Anavar@ 50mg a day running an AI throughout

I will also do the perfect PCT. How long do you think I can run this for 16 weeks?

Thanks

Err... 16 weeks?? LOL In reality running an oral for 16 weeks is a risk

16 weeks is a pretty long cycle man. Especially for only a second cycle. I would run the test for 12 weeks and run the anavar for the first 8 or last 8 weeks of your cycle.

I would keep the cycle to around 12 weeks total but wouldn't run the anavar that long. Yes it is mild but it is still liver toxic. I would choose either the first 6 or last 6 weeks of the cycle.

Back
Top Bottom