Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle for looking good naked

I’m a huge fan of eq. It’s my favorite compound other than tren. I think you would like it but you need to run eq at a minimum of 14 weeks IMO

So run test and EQ for 16 weeks or run the EQ 2 weeks before my 12 -14 weeks test run. Or what would you run a layout or start to finish including PCT

So run test and EQ for 16 weeks or run the EQ 2 weeks before my 12 -14 weeks test run. Or what would you run a layout or start to finish including PCT

Either works…then perfect pct sticky here

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you need to donate blood while using EQ

Any steroid (eq though in particular) can mess with your hemoglobin and hematocrit levels (red blood cell count) so donating blood helps lower those levels.

I would run EQ right up to week 16 together testosterone/equipoise stacked 16 weeks.

Take 2 weeks off after last shot and start PCT, in the 2 weeks just use some cardarine gw501516 and ostarine mk2866 and run them into PCT. I've ran sarms between CYCLE-PCT always works well and I can keep training.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you need to donate blood while using EQ

Thins your blood and gives you higher blood cell count.

I would run EQ right up to week 16 together testosterone/equipoise stacked 16 weeks.

Take 2 weeks off after last shot and start PCT, in the 2 weeks just use some cardarine gw501516 and ostarine mk2866 and run them into PCT. I've ran sarms between CYCLE-PCT always works well and I can keep training.

- - - Updated - - -

Thins your blood and gives you higher blood cell count.

Nailed it perfectly

Back
Top Bottom