Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle - my dilemma - please help!

arian33

Registered
Hey guys, so recently I ran a sustanon 250 cycle for 7 weeks at 500mg a week, right now I've started my PCT and I am around 2 weeks in, clomid + novaldex. According to my scale I've gained around 4.9 kg of muscle, but my body fat has gone up too, it used to be around 12% but now its around 17%. My face is pretty bloated and my waist has gone up a couple of inches. When I wear a t shirt I look decent, but without I actually look skinny fat a bit. I weigh 64.5 kg now at 167 cm tall.

My question is this: when can I start a cut? or should I do another bulking cycle THEN cut? My goal is to weigh between 67-70kg WITHOUT fat (of course). I think if I run another cycle I can reach my goal basically, but I am worried about gaining too much fat in the process and losing my motivation. Maybe it makes more sense to eat at maintenance and try and recomp on cycle?

I have Test E, Deca and Winstrol, Aromasin, Clomid and Novaldex. What kind of cycle would you run using them?

Also, when can I ran the second cycle, I want to be as safe and responsible possible, so I am in no hurry.

you have quite some time before you can run another cycle... it sounds like you ran test too high without controlling estrogen and likely didnt have the cleanest diet... bro look, what you do for cutting and bulking comes down to you... there's no set answer there... thats all based on your goals and trial and error... clearly there were mistakes made here but none of us our psychics here... we have no clue how you ate, what your bloodwork says etc... we have no clue with no info given

Okay I will try and be as precise as I can.

- I ran Aromasin at 12.5mg during the cycle.

- I definitely should not have gotten lazy on my diet, I was supposed to eat around 2500 calories a day at my height but I ate closer to 3000 most days, which now I realise clearly is too much. By and large I ate clean, e.g. homemade burgers without buns, fish, sweet potato etc but sometimes I had pizza which clearly was a mistake!

- Unfortunately I didn't take photos before the cycle so its hard to really compare my physique to anything, but for my second cycle I will do this.

- Regarding blood-works I plan on getting checked after PCT, although in hindsight I should have definitely done that before and during cycle to, another mistake for sure.

I guess my question really is the following: how long after PCT can I cut naturally to get to a more reasonable bf% so that I can actually gain some mass on my second cycle instead of using it to cut, which seems like a waste. Ive heard that you shouldn't cut anytime soon even after the PCT is complete though, naturally, that is, and that's my problem basically .. although my bf% is not crazy high or anything, I actually look decent (not lean but okay), is it even safe to run a bulking cycle at around 16-17% bf? IF it is then I am willing to just bulk (slight calorie surplus) and do a cutting cycle in the distant future. If not I would eat at maintenance and recomp, but are those compounds effective for that, because I bought them with the intention to bulk, I only recently got the winstrol because my friend told me if I add it to the cycle it would help me burn fat? Alternatively maybe I can cut for the first 6 weeks, then bulk for the next 6 weeks after that.

Thanks for your guidance again!! ;)

i think it would help if you posted before and after pics. you are basing everything on 'how you look' too much

bottom line is you didn't want to bloat up you should have never ran test, should have ran sarms or a cutting steroid

Dude the idea of a bulk then cut is a never ending race and one you will never win.

You are far better off adding 1-2 pounds or so of lean muscle on a reasonable cycle and slowly build then add a bunch of water and fat weight too yourself to then only need to frantically work to cut all that fat off to be left with the 1-2 pounds of muscle you may have gained on the cycle.

Make sense?

You can cut whenever. I run cardarine (gw-501516) and sten in my pct and either mk2866 for 4 weeks or mk677 for 5-6 months to help during recovery.

You can bulk at 16-17% bodyfat but why? To add more fat that you will need to work even harder to get rid of? Plus running a cycle of AAS at that bodyfat isnt the best idea. You just ran one and gained what you feel is about 4-5% bodyfat, what do you think will happen if you do it again? You will be over 20% bodyfat and dont think thats where you want to be based on your comments.

Okay that sounds like a good idea. So if I get gw-501516, Sten and mk2866, for how long should I take it exactly? until I start my second cycle in a couple of months? In other words, use them when cutting after PCT is finished to help preserve muscle muscle etc. then stop taking them and start my second cycle.

I definitely don't want to be above 20% body fat, I have the worst imaginable fat distribution, everything I gain goes straight to my cheeks and love handles.

You can cut whenever you want. I think once you experience cutting from 17 to 10 you will never want to get to 17 again.

Hey guys, so recently I ran a sustanon 250 cycle for 7 weeks at 500mg a week, right now I've started my PCT and I am around 2 weeks in, clomid + novaldex. According to my scale I've gained around 4.9 kg of muscle, but my body fat has gone up too, it used to be around 12% but now its around 17%. My face is pretty bloated and my waist has gone up a couple of inches. When I wear a t shirt I look decent, but without I actually look skinny fat a bit. I weigh 64.5 kg now at 167 cm tall.

My question is this: when can I start a cut? or should I do another bulking cycle THEN cut? My goal is to weigh between 67-70kg WITHOUT fat (of course). I think if I run another cycle I can reach my goal basically, but I am worried about gaining too much fat in the process and losing my motivation. Maybe it makes more sense to eat at maintenance and try and recomp on cycle?

I have Test E, Deca and Winstrol, Aromasin, Clomid and Novaldex. What kind of cycle would you run using them?

Also, when can I ran the second cycle, I want to be as safe and responsible possible, so I am in no hurry.

You can run what cycle YOU CHOOSE to do when you've done a FULL PCT.

For sure. I was slightly confused though since a lot of people were telling me not to cut any time soon after PCT (for months afterwards), until my natural testosterone level is up to such an extent I don't risk losing gains. But I think I will start cutting after PCT and take the advice of awm1981 regarding SARMS.

Not real good at the metric system, but I think you started this cycle at about 125lbs. And that’s after a first cycle. I don’t think steroids are of any use to you until you really understand how to train and workout and sleep. It seems you are very young and could really spend more time putting on quality natural gains. Also winny doesn’t burn fat, no steroids burn fat, stop listening to that friend.

For sure. I was slightly confused though since a lot of people were telling me not to cut any time soon after PCT (for months afterwards), until my natural testosterone level is up to such an extent I don't risk losing gains. But I think I will start cutting after PCT and take the advice of awm1981 regarding SARMS.

His advice - but YOUR decision. It's not for us to tell you. I NEVER ask the guys if I should keep training for strength.

So you can run cardarine and sten at any time as they are non-hormonal so wont mess with your PCT/Recovery. MK2866 you can take the 1st 4 weeks of your 6 week PCT then drop.

After your PCT ends you can continue with the cardarine and sten or just cardarine if you want and focus on getting the bodyfat down.

You need to run bloods though about 2-3 months after your PCT has ended and make sure you are fully recovered prior to starting anything else.

I am in a similar boat I gain everything around my midsection. Its easy for me to gain but its a bitch to lose the fat afterwards so thats why i say get to the bodyfat level you want and then SLOWLY try and build muscle. If you try to just throw on 10+ pounds or more in a cycle its gonna be fat and water weight and when you are done you will be worse off than when you started.

Stevesmi is 100% right dont worry about "losing gains" or "getting huge" just work on the best version of yourself and be happy with it.

I have a couple of more questions!

This particular one might sound stupid as hell: I've noticed that my testicles are returning to their normal size now, about 2/3 weeks into my PCT, whereas before obviously they were smaller, is that a sign that my PCT is going well?

Also I bought mk2866 and cardarine, they seem to be mixed together in the capsules though. Would taking mk2866 prevent a good recovery? Or can i take the capsules during my PCT? Maybe it's best to wait until after the PCT is complete though?

Moreover, would starting my second cycle in a couple of months from now be reasonable, or do you think a couple of months after these start date of the completion of the SARM cycle is when I should start.

Also I have some concerns regarding winstrol as hairloss does run in my family, all my uncles are bald, my grandfather from my mums side, cousins and brother. But we also have some men in the family that have ridiculously thick hair, I seem to have the gene. I don't want to risk losing my hair. But my question is whether if I stop taking the winstrol if hair loss is occurring would it then stop falling out immediately?

I have a couple of more questions!

This particular one might sound stupid as hell: I've noticed that my testicles are returning to their normal size now, about 2/3 weeks into my PCT, whereas before obviously they were smaller, is that a sign that my PCT is going well?

Also I bought mk2866 and cardarine, they seem to be mixed together in the capsules though. Would taking mk2866 prevent a good recovery? Or can i take the capsules during my PCT? Maybe it's best to wait until after the PCT is complete though?

Moreover, would starting my second cycle in a couple of months from now be reasonable, or do you think a couple of months after these start date of the completion of the SARM cycle is when I should start.

Also I have some concerns regarding winstrol as hairloss does run in my family, all my uncles are bald, my grandfather from my mums side, cousins and brother. But we also have some men in the family that have ridiculously thick hair, I seem to have the gene. I don't want to risk losing my hair. But my question is whether if I stop taking the winstrol if hair loss is occurring would it then stop falling out immediately?

So I dont like the blends to be honest.

Perfect reason is your blend. Osta can be suppressive in some people (although minimally) so you really dont want to be running it past the 4 weeks of the 6 week PCT so you would need to drop both.

Sarms1 and esarms dont do blends so not sure your source just be cautious as a ton of fakes out there.

Yes if testes returning to normal size thats a good sign.

I have zero male pattern baldness in my family and at almost 40 I have a full head of hair. Winstrol is the only compound I have taken that has caused me to shed hair which is why I wont run it but for me it did stop after I stopped with the winny.

Bloodwork will tell you if you are ready for another cycle. Assuming you took pre-cycle bloods you will want to see your Test (free and total), LH, and FSH return to the values pre-cycle or as close as possible before starting anything else.

Common practice is cycle length + 2 week gap between last pin and pct + 6 week PCT = time off so 12 week cycle + 2 week break period + 6 week PCT = 20 weeks or 5 months off after end of PCT.

So I dont like the blends to be honest.

Perfect reason is your blend. Osta can be suppressive in some people (although minimally) so you really dont want to be running it past the 4 weeks of the 6 week PCT so you would need to drop both.

Sarms1 and esarms dont do blends so not sure your source just be cautious as a ton of fakes out there.

Yes if testes returning to normal size thats a good sign.

I have zero male pattern baldness in my family and at almost 40 I have a full head of hair. Winstrol is the only compound I have taken that has caused me to shed hair which is why I wont run it but for me it did stop after I stopped with the winny.

Bloodwork will tell you if you are ready for another cycle. Assuming you took pre-cycle bloods you will want to see your Test (free and total), LH, and FSH return to the values pre-cycle or as close as possible before starting anything else.

Common practice is cycle length + 2 week gap between last pin and pct + 6 week PCT = time off so 12 week cycle + 2 week break period + 6 week PCT = 20 weeks or 5 months off after end of PCT.

Can I increase the PCT duration to 8-10 weeks just so I can run the sarm blend for a bit, is there particular reason as to why a PCT cycle has to be 4-6 weeks and not longer?

Can I increase the PCT duration to 8-10 weeks just so I can run the sarm blend for a bit, is there particular reason as to why a PCT cycle has to be 4-6 weeks and not longer?

- - - Updated - - -

ok so can I increase the PCT duration to 8-10 weeks just so I can run the sarm blend for a bit, is there particular reason as to why a PCT cycle has to be 4-6 weeks and not longer?

- - - Updated - - -

ok so can I increase the PCT duration to 8-10 weeks just so I can run the sarm blend for a bit, is there particular reason as to why a PCT cycle has to be 4-6 weeks and not longer?

I mean why not run it the entire cycle?

Like you want to minimize how much clomid, nolva, etc you take. The longer PCT doesnt counter act a longer cycle. It may help somewhat but the longer you are suppressed the larger the chance you cause damage no matter how long your PCT is afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom