Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd Cycle: Ostarine or Rad 140?

powerup

Buff Brother
So im starting to think about my second cycle that I plan on starting in early September. My first cycle was Ostarine & Cardarine and I was very happy with the results. I wrote about it here: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/completed-first-ostarine-cycle-review-68352.html

Iv been off Ostarine for almost a month and have had no loss of strength which is very impressive. Now im starting to think about my second cycle. Should I step it up to something stronger like Rad 140 or just stick with the Ostarine? Would the results be less the second time around on the Ostarine? I did do 25/mg clomid for 2 weeks and Blue OX test booster from Enhanced Athlete, which im still taking the booster. I go for blood work on July 29th and a DEXA on AUG 1st.

Thoughts?

So im starting to think about my second cycle that I plan on starting in early September. My first cycle was Ostarine & Cardarine and I was very happy with the results. I wrote about it here: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/completed-first-ostarine-cycle-review-68352.html

Iv been off Ostarine for almost a month and have had no loss of strength which is very impressive. Now im starting to think about my second cycle. Should I step it up to something stronger like Rad 140 or just stick with the Ostarine? Would the results be less the second time around on the Ostarine? I did do 25/mg clomid for 2 weeks and Blue OX test booster from Enhanced Athlete, which im still taking the booster. I go for blood work on July 29th and a DEXA on AUG 1st.

Thoughts?
pretty hard to make a recommendation when you dont even say what your goals are

pretty hard to make a recommendation when you dont even say what your goals are

thats true, goals are to continue on the same path of gaining muscle without losing the 6 pack with as little sides as possible. So i guess recomping.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess if I can respond just as well to the ostarine as I did the first time Id just stick with that. But id imagine those were kinda newbie sarms gains as i was 100% natural for the first 20 years of lifting. (im 39)

enhanced athlete products are garbage. i hope those aren't where you got your sarms

no i didnt get the sarms from them. and i know i know esarms or sarms1 everyone else is fake... going esarms with next cycle cause i prefer the liquid over the pills.

Thoughts?

The longer off ANY PED the better.

Back
Top Bottom