Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle starts next week...opinions?

I need to order some so I can see what GW does for me. I have had no nasty Clen sides. The ball in chain says he sees a difference in my body since I started the cycle but I don't..GW on my list of things to order though. 😉

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I need to order some so I can see what GW does for me. I have had no nasty Clen sides. The ball in chain says he sees a difference in my body since I started the cycle but I don't..GW on my list of things to order though. ��

bro keep us posted...im an open fan of cardarine gw...love the results for fat loss and endurance...

uploadfromtaptalk1432686292987.jpg

Hey calmb4, how's this cycle going? Some folks might consider this to be pretty aggressive, but my girl doesn't seem prone to sides at all. Not a hint of anything after 7 weeks of var 20mg a day and 75mg npp e4d.
We're definitely interested in seeing how serious use goes for other females.

Hey calmb4, how's this cycle going? Some folks might consider this to be pretty aggressive, but my girl doesn't seem prone to sides at all. Not a hint of anything after 7 weeks of var 20mg a day and 75mg npp e4d.
We're definitely interested in seeing how serious use goes for other females.
It went well! I have been off now going on 4 weeks. Will be blasting off again beginning July with prop and NPP for a quick 8 week bulk then jump feet first straight into cutting !!! My results have been GREAT though. I really like the above combo for myself.

Back
Top Bottom