Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle starts next week...opinions?

calmb4dastorm

I am going into my next cycle on April 1st. NPP 75mg E3D and Var 20mg/day weeks 1-10, winny 10mg/day weeks 1-6, Clen 20mcg divided in to two daily doses weeks 6-10. I am looking to burn a little more fat and gain strength. I hope I put on a little more size while I'm at it. Let me know what you think. :confused::confused:

bro decent cycle...but i would add cardarine 20mgs ed with some n2guard as liver support...

I think I've read before you have used both NPP and Var.. I mean it's solid I don't really like the two orals at the same time but it still can be done of course given the proper supports. You can extend the clen length if you want since you are being somewhat cautious to begin with, it all depends on the sides and dosing protocol

you are a female correct?

Yes I'm female. Thanks Gearhead, I do need to reup on liver support. Mike, yep I ran the NPP before with var, I wasn't sure about doing two orals at a time though either. I ordered Winny inject but it doesn't look like it is going to get to me in time...sucks...the Clen can be run for how long? I see lots of differences in opinions on Clen cycles...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Juju, my last cycle I ran prop at 75mg weekly. The sides were OK for me but One. I really like the prop and would have incorporated it into this cycle but ...

well the clen can be ran from day one at your respected dose, but since you already have a few compounds in there that are detrimental and toxic I'd go 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Personally not a fan of clen but I'm assuming you have used it before.. If you don't decide to use the clen the next best thing i'd recommend for a female is GW20mg/day + Yohimflame

well the clen can be ran from day one at your respected dose, but since you already have a few compounds in there that are detrimental and toxic I'd go 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Personally not a fan of clen but I'm assuming you have used it before.. If you don't decide to use the clen the next best thing i'd recommend for a female is GW20mg/day + Yohimflame
OK. Thanks Mike.

For what you are doing I think your cycle looks fine. I think the var going to 10 weeks is pushing it. Normally at a lower dose it would be less of an issue, but since you are adding the second oral I personally would to go over 8 weeks and add N2guard to that. I think GW would be a solid addition too, since I assume you are looking for some fat loss out of this since Clen is in there

I would definitely add GW to the entire cycle. For a recomp its a powerful tool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is intense. Have you done a simular cycle before? If so what were your results? Sides? I'm not a fan of 2 orals and definitely not a fan of clen. But obviously you must have had good results with both. I would keep a close eye out for sides running that much anavar for 10 weeks. Keep us posted on how you do. Good luck!

do you react well to clen? if not then swap in GW instead. way less sides

def go with GW over clen, and if you feel like you really need a stim like that albuterol is going to be a better choice among the two

I have not tried clen before. Read on a female forum lots of ladies reporting great results from it. But I value the opinions of my Evo bros and sisters OVER their results ANYDAY! thats why I wanted opinions because I can get truth here!

I'm be honest with you. ..I saw awesome results from clen. I didn't experience any of the yucky sides. ...but I still don't use it and I don't recommend it. There are better things out there. I'm so curious about your cycle....please keep me updated on results etc.

I'm be honest with you. ..I saw awesome results from clen. I didn't experience any of the yucky sides. ...but I still don't use it and I don't recommend it. There are better things out there. I'm so curious about your cycle....please keep me updated on results etc.
D-day tomorrow. I will definitely log my cycle stay tuned :D

uploadfromtaptalk1432253240116.jpg

Back
Top Bottom