Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: 2nd Cycle - Test + Deca

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    8
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    2nd Cycle - Test + Deca

    Hey everyone,

    I've previously done a Test-E only cycle at 12-weeks and had some great results and no serious sides or reactions, and now a few years later after finishing a cut I'm considering starting another cycle, this time with Deca as well. Previously on the Test-E only cycle, started at 500mg a week and ended up at 750. Goals are to bulk up lean after my cut.

    Stats:
    5'11", 200lbs ~13% BF (Just finished a cut, down from 220lb)

    Planned cycle:
    Weeks 1-12 - Test-E @ 500mg (Mon,Thur jabs)
    Weeks 1-10 - Deca @ 300mg

    Support:
    Weeks 1-19 - Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    Weeks 1-12 - Caber 0.25mg EOD

    PCT:
    Perfect PCT w:
    Weeks 15-19 - Clomid @ 50/50/25/25/12.5

    Does this sound alright? I guess question is if I should add Proviron preventatively at 25-50mg ED - I'm encountering hairloss/thinning hair so not sure I want to 'supplement' with DHT if not needed, but I guess it'd be nice to have on hand if I get deca dick. Also I've heard conflicting opinions on if Deca needs to be stopped 2 weeks earlier than end of cycle or not, definitely don't want to cap my gains from it if not needed.

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,262
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nulaxy89 View Post
    Hey everyone,

    I've previously done a Test-E only cycle at 12-weeks and had some great results and no serious sides or reactions, and now a few years later after finishing a cut I'm considering starting another cycle, this time with Deca as well. Previously on the Test-E only cycle, started at 500mg a week and ended up at 750. Goals are to bulk up lean after my cut.

    Stats:
    5'11", 200lbs ~13% BF (Just finished a cut, down from 220lb)

    Planned cycle:
    Weeks 1-12 - Test-E @ 500mg (Mon,Thur jabs)
    Weeks 1-10 - Deca @ 300mg

    Support:
    Weeks 1-19 - Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    Weeks 1-12 - Caber 0.25mg EOD

    PCT:
    Perfect PCT w:
    Weeks 15-19 - Clomid @ 50/50/25/25/12.5

    Does this sound alright? I guess question is if I should add Proviron preventatively at 25-50mg ED - I'm encountering hairloss/thinning hair so not sure I want to 'supplement' with DHT if not needed, but I guess it'd be nice to have on hand if I get deca dick. Also I've heard conflicting opinions on if Deca needs to be stopped 2 weeks earlier than end of cycle or not, definitely don't want to cap my gains from it if not needed.

    Thanks!
    I like your cycle Test+Deca and you have good cycle support but you're missing a few things. You dont have organ liver support, add n2guard.

    For PCT, Clomid is not enough, add Nolvadex and n2generate es for a full PCT.

  3. #3
    EVO V.I.P. JasonPriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Chicago/Miami
    Posts
    2,281
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    yes add that proviron and no you won't have hair issues on this stack as bad as other steroids
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

  4. #4
    EVO V.I.P. BodyMonster34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,253
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro deca and proviron a good steroid run, lotta good gains

  5. #5
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    8
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Awesome thanks for the feedback. I'll definitely go with a cycle support and test-booster too, thanks.

    For some reason I was thinking I didn't need Nolvadex also on this cycle, glad I checked again. I think I was just getting confused by remembering some broscience about avoiding Nolva with deca.

  6. #6
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    8
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonPriest View Post
    yes add that proviron and no you won't have hair issues on this stack as bad as other steroids
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMonster34 View Post
    bro deca and proviron a good steroid run, lotta good gains
    Sounds like its a go then, thanks. I guess if the hairloss concern isn't too bad I'll be much happier having more gains and a working dick on cycle.

  7. #7
    Growing Brother patriotsrule19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    186
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nulaxy89 View Post
    Awesome thanks for the feedback. I'll definitely go with a cycle support and test-booster too, thanks.

    For some reason I was thinking I didn't need Nolvadex also on this cycle, glad I checked again. I think I was just getting confused by remembering some broscience about avoiding Nolva with deca.
    I don't know if you need nolvadex, I don't see why you need it ON-CYCLE but in PCT I do use nolvadex.

    I wouldn't stack Deca Durabolin with nolvadex (nandrolones with tamoxifen) but in PCT that doesn't apply.

  8. #8
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    21,174
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I like to keep my test and deca doses closer to equal but everyone is different on what they prefer and the only real way to find that out is through trial and error...

    when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on…N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.



    clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
    nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
    aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
    N2Guard https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/st...GUARD-p75.html
    mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale
    gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale




  9. #9
    Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    2,493
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Your cycle looks solid, let us know how you did, just add some N2GUARD for organ support

  10. #10
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    30,497
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Looks ok to me

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-30-2020, 01:15 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-10-2017, 01:37 PM
  3. Test, deca, Dbol...2nd cycle(winter bulk)
    By dx3142 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-17-2015, 06:02 AM
  4. 2nd cycle: Test E, Deca, Dbol
    By dx3142 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-31-2015, 06:39 PM
  5. Test/ Deca/ d bol 2nd cycles
    By turbo bus in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 06:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •