Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle. Test/EQ/proviron

Kebss

Registered
My last one was two years ago did 500 mg test 1* a week for 14 weeks. No AI but basic pct. Got a bit puffy twords the end but no other sides. Came off great. Gained about 30 lbs after PCT and everything.This time I have EQ/ test combo vials. 200/200 for 400 mg per ml total as well as a couple vials of standalone test E (all dragon pharma) Also stacking proviron. This time I will have aromasin 12.5-25 mg per day depending on what bloods tell me. and 250 iu HCG 2* a week from day 1. as well as blood work at 6/12 weeks and again after PCT (already did pre bloods eveything super on point)

My original plan was to do 600/600 a week but after doing more research and asking around, current plan is to run the EQ at 3-500 mg a week and the test 5-600mg a week. Not sure I wanna go 1200mg a week for second cycle. I'm thinking 1k max but maybe sticking to 8-900 would be better. (Keep in mind I'll do it 2 shots a week to maintain levels)

I will run the EQ/ test combo about /15 weeks finishing with another week of just test to accommodate for the EQcester

The proviron I planned to start at week 6 and run till the end but now I am considering running it at week 8. Was gonna do 50mg a day but have had some people tell me start at 25

So my questions are this. Anyone got a reccomendation on those doses first off?

Second when would everyone suggest starting AI. I've had people tell me start the AI aday one till the end. Others say wait until you see symptoms then start. But I've heard EQ has the ability to crash E2 pretty hard. I considered dropping EQ. But am very curious to try it. And if the appetite increase is true I would be happy to just have that.

Third : front load or naw?

Thank you for any and all input!!!

Current stats are

6'
Around 17% body fat (if I cut out just my daily sugar intake, literally just that, id drop that dramatically.)
Training 3 years (since my 1st test only cycle)

Definitely understand I'm a novice. So just looking for help if I'm misdirected anywhere in that. I feel like it's a pretty good/mild first stack.

So I dont like blends to be honest. Also if you are under the 25 I wouldnt be running a cycle and even then its not the best idea to be honest. Having said that:

A great cycle would be 300mgs/week test and 500-600mg/week EQ. Aside from that I mean id go max 400/400 or 500/500 a week of the blend if thats what you are going to run. A lot of people like to run test at the same level or higher than EQ/Deca/etc but I prefer to go lower on the test dose and let the other compounds shine.

AI is always from day 1, at 500mg/week test for your first cycle and no AI im glad to hear you didnt get any gyno but did you run any blood work, check your blood pressure, etc? Puffy nipples/gyno is only one sign, there are a lot of unfortunate side effects you can get from letting estro run rampant.

You should be running your AI through your PCT tapering it off as test, especially the longer esters like test e/c/sus, as they will continue to convert to estrogen even though you stopped pinning as the test builds in your system.

AI dose is depending on your test dosage. If you runn 500mg/week id run 10-12.5mg aromasin every other day to start. If you go lower on the test you can start in the 7.5mg-10mg range. Really why week 5 bloods are needed to see if you are using the right amount, too much, or too little AI.

No reason to front load it really just sends your body on a hormonal rollercoaster as you jack up the doses to start then drop so its not worth it.

So I dont like blends to be honest. Also if you are under the 25 I wouldnt be running a cycle and even then its not the best idea to be honest. Having said that:

A great cycle would be 300mgs/week test and 500-600mg/week EQ. Aside from that I mean id go max 400/400 or 500/500 a week of the blend if thats what you are going to run. A lot of people like to run test at the same level or higher than EQ/Deca/etc but I prefer to go lower on the test dose and let the other compounds shine.

AI is always from day 1, at 500mg/week test for your first cycle and no AI im glad to hear you didnt get any gyno but did you run any blood work, check your blood pressure, etc? Puffy nipples/gyno is only one sign, there are a lot of unfortunate side effects you can get from letting estro run rampant.

You should be running your AI through your PCT tapering it off as test, especially the longer esters like test e/c/sus, as they will continue to convert to estrogen even though you stopped pinning as the test builds in your system.

AI dose is depending on your test dosage. If you runn 500mg/week id run 10-12.5mg aromasin every other day to start. If you go lower on the test you can start in the 7.5mg-10mg range. Really why week 5 bloods are needed to see if you are using the right amount, too much, or too little AI.

No reason to front load it really just sends your body on a hormonal rollercoaster as you jack up the doses to start then drop so its not worth it.

I'm 4 months shy of being 30 rn. Ran my first cycle at 27. And no I didn't have any bloods on that. Won't lie I ran it the stupidest way possible. However I had precycle bloods for this one just two weeks ago and everything was on point so if anything did happen my body's balanced.ot by now. I'm thinking I wanna run it equal. 4/4 or 5/5. Since I did 500 yes last time I'd like to stay around that. I really appreciate the info that all helped alot. Could you reccomend dosing for tapering off the AI through PCT? Just so I can make sure I've bought enough

Also I've read EQcan crash e2.so if that's the case what would i need in order to raise it??

So I ran my first cycle at 27. No bloods o AI. Seemed to bounce back fine. Maybe a BIT of puffy nipple but no rock tit

I am 30 now. I plan to run atleast 4/4 or 5/5
Can you reccomend taper dose for AI?

I had one other concern and that's EQ is known to crash e2 so if o get to low on e 2 how would I correct that?

- - - Updated - - -

I also had pre cycle bloods last week and everything was on point

So I ran my first cycle at 27. No bloods o AI. Seemed to bounce back fine. Maybe a BIT of puffy nipple but no rock tit

I am 30 now. I plan to run atleast 4/4 or 5/5
Can you reccomend taper dose for AI?

I had one other concern and that's EQ is known to crash e2 so if o get to low on e 2 how would I correct that?

- - - Updated - - -

I also had pre cycle bloods last week and everything was on point

Sounds good just checking!

So we have the perfect PCT sticky up top but essentially you would run your cycle for the 15 weeks-16 weeks. AI dose would likely be in the 10-12.5mg every other day range until you get your mid cycle bloods done and make sure its dialed in (adjust as necessary). Assuming its all good you would continue that dose for the 16 weeks. Then after your last pin you would take a 2 week break before PCT running your AI at the same dose.

Then for PCT you would run the AI at the same dose for the first week so say 12.5mgs. Next week would be around 10mgs. Next 2 weeks would be around 7.5mg and final week or 2 (assuming 5-6 week PCT) would be in the 5mg range. These would all be dosed every other day.

I havent seen EQ crash E2 I know masterone can as masterone (and its oral version proviron) have some AI properties but if you did run your mid cycle bloods and estro was 0 or near the bottom of the healthy range and you wanted to account for it you would just dial back your AI dose so if you were taking 12.5mgs of aromasin dial it back to 10mg or in that ballpark.

Dialing back the AI would help raise your estro.

Ok thanks so much. I'm assuming only bloods icneed to worry about on cycle are my E2 and lipids (since I'll be on proviron twords the end) I was gonna get bloods at 6 weeks, 12weeks and again after PCT. Sound good?

Make sure you donate blood after 6 weeks or so. 250mg EQ per week skyrocketed my red blood cell count. Had I gone the entire cycle without donating it may have reached the danger zone. I donated before I started and after 6 weeks it got high and my blood was visibly darker.

make sure you do PRE, MID and POST cycle bloodwork... pre cycle bloodwork is EXTREMELY important... you need a baseline to go off of ...

My last one was two years ago did 500 mg test 1* a week for 14 weeks. No AI but basic pct. Got a bit puffy twords the end but no other sides. Came off great. Gained about 30 lbs after PCT and everything.This time I have EQ/ test combo vials. 200/200 for 400 mg per ml total as well as a couple vials of standalone test E (all dragon pharma) Also stacking proviron. This time I will have aromasin 12.5-25 mg per day depending on what bloods tell me. and 250 iu HCG 2* a week from day 1. as well as blood work at 6/12 weeks and again after PCT (already did pre bloods eveything super on point)

My original plan was to do 600/600 a week but after doing more research and asking around, current plan is to run the EQ at 3-500 mg a week and the test 5-600mg a week. Not sure I wanna go 1200mg a week for second cycle. I'm thinking 1k max but maybe sticking to 8-900 would be better. (Keep in mind I'll do it 2 shots a week to maintain levels)

I will run the EQ/ test combo about /15 weeks finishing with another week of just test to accommodate for the EQcester

The proviron I planned to start at week 6 and run till the end but now I am considering running it at week 8. Was gonna do 50mg a day but have had some people tell me start at 25

So my questions are this. Anyone got a reccomendation on those doses first off?

Second when would everyone suggest starting AI. I've had people tell me start the AI aday one till the end. Others say wait until you see symptoms then start. But I've heard EQ has the ability to crash E2 pretty hard. I considered dropping EQ. But am very curious to try it. And if the appetite increase is true I would be happy to just have that.

Third : front load or naw?

Thank you for any and all input!!!

Current stats are

6'
Around 17% body fat (if I cut out just my daily sugar intake, literally just that, id drop that dramatically.)
Training 3 years (since my 1st test only cycle)

Definitely understand I'm a novice. So just looking for help if I'm misdirected anywhere in that. I feel like it's a pretty good/mild first stack.

The lack of an AI is why you got puffy.

The lack of an AI is why you got puffy.

Definitely. And tons of sodium/ sugar.but this time I got aromisin on hand. And I'll be on proviron for part of it as well.

Also I had pre bloods done. All my levels looked great my test was like 750 estrogen right in the middle etc. I'm going to get bloods again at 6 &12weeks and again after pct

i agree with what AWM said above, excellent posts.

i would also encourage you to keep reading and learning, there is no rush here and of course def get that body fat lower. you should have already cut out sugars, not wait to do it. i cut out all refined sugars a while back and haven't looked back since, i find the mere thought of a candy bar disgusting

Ok thanks so much. I'm assuming only bloods icneed to worry about on cycle are my E2 and lipids (since I'll be on proviron twords the end) I was gonna get bloods at 6 weeks, 12weeks and again after PCT. Sound good?

I mean id get a full panel but thats just me.

E2 and Lipids are important and you could run total test as well.

I also recommend though liver enzymes which are usually part of a full metabolic panel, CBC, etc. You want to know exactly how your body is responding to the compounds.

As BrandonTX said EQ can raise RBC and you wouldnt know that if you didnt do the CBC.

I mean id get a full panel but thats just me.

E2 and Lipids are important and you could run total test as well.

I also recommend though liver enzymes which are usually part of a full metabolic panel, CBC, etc. You want to know exactly how your body is responding to the compounds.

As BrandonTX said EQ can raise RBC and you wouldnt know that if you didnt do the CBC.

Ok so for 350 i found this one

Note: If total testosterone levels are greater than the cutoff for this test (>1500), results for free testosterone and/or percent free testosterone may not be provided. If total testosterone results are expected to be >1500 it is best that the LC/MS-MS version of this test be ordered.

Includes:
- Dihydrotestosterone (DHT), serum
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count
- Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum
- Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Estradiol
- Testosterone (Free), Serum (Equilibrium Ultrafiltration) With Total Testosterone
- Lipid Panel: Cholesterol, total; high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol; low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (calculation); triglycerides; very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL) cholesterol (calculation).
- Insulin Growth Factor (IGF-1)
- Sex Hormone Binding Globulin
If total testosterone levels are greater than the cutoff for this test (>1500), results for free testosterone and/or percent free testosterone may not be provided.

You know I've been on # other forums and everyone here was by far the most helpful and least harsh with criticism. Much appreciated

- - - Updated - - -

You know I've been on 3 other forums and everyone here was by far the most helpful and least harsh with criticism. Much appreciated

Definitely. And tons of sodium/ sugar.but this time I got aromisin on hand. And I'll be on proviron for part of it as well.

Also I had pre bloods done. All my levels looked great my test was like 750 estrogen right in the middle etc. I'm going to get bloods again at 6 &12weeks and again after pct
Good plan bud

Ok so for 350 i found this one

Note: If total testosterone levels are greater than the cutoff for this test (>1500), results for free testosterone and/or percent free testosterone may not be provided. If total testosterone results are expected to be >1500 it is best that the LC/MS-MS version of this test be ordered.

Includes:
- Dihydrotestosterone (DHT), serum
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count
- Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum
- Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Estradiol
- Testosterone (Free), Serum (Equilibrium Ultrafiltration) With Total Testosterone
- Lipid Panel: Cholesterol, total; high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol; low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (calculation); triglycerides; very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL) cholesterol (calculation).
- Insulin Growth Factor (IGF-1)
- Sex Hormone Binding Globulin
If total testosterone levels are greater than the cutoff for this test (>1500), results for free testosterone and/or percent free testosterone may not be provided.

Yea thats def a good test there.

I use personalabs they have some really good deals on packages too like healthy male checkup and stuff. Also they usually have discount codes I can get the package for $150 bucks give or take.

- - - Updated - - -

I get this one and I add say an estradiol test too:

https://www.personalabs.com/product/healthy-male-checkup-blood-test

Hey man. I like EQ alot but it's a drug that's not great at a lower dose. If your going to lower anything I'd lower the test and keep the EQ at 600. I think you should just go with 600 test and 600 EQ but that's not my choice. It's also good your doing it 15 weeks EQ works better over ainger period of time.
Front loading does work I have done it but it's not necessary. Better get like 4-5 weeks of an oral like anadrol, or tbol even if anadrol is too strong. Just bang out the pills for the first 4 weeks by then the test will be working.
As for the AI's I'll give you my opinion on here it's not usual other boards many agree. I would not use an ai. I know you said you'll watch your blood but these AI drugs are so strong they can crash your estrogen very quickly. Take noveldex 10 MG from day one and you'll have nothing to worry about the proviron is also great to mix with noveldex to ensure no gyno. Try 25 mgs and see you can always go up. People forget these pills break in half so 37.5 may be perfect dose for you. I have no scientific evidence for this only my own experience and many others. High testosterone plus higher estrogen equals much more muscle and strength gains than high test and low or normal estrogen like using an AI. AI 's kill estrogen, noveldex just blocks the receptors so the estro can't attach and cause gyno but it's still there. Just eat really well and you will not bloat. I like your cycle. I would just shift it, get rid of aromesin, get noveldex, I would say take 600 MG of EQ and make a decision on the test. I'd also get 4 weeks worth of tbol if you've never taken an oral. That way you'll feel something in first week not sure what your reasoning for taking proviron. It doesn't build muscle. It's good if you're really lean to get you harder looking, and it blocks gyno. Really you could eliminate that and get same results.

Back
Top Bottom