Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd online cycle info

hunterisme123

Growing Brother
So I take a normal dose of test c 200mg weekly for "LOW T" that's where I always stay for my base for years now. I'm planning on running another cycle once I recieve my order from psl domestic hopfully I will recieve it very fast but I'm planning on stacking the 200mg with another 300mg of test e I'll add blood work after 5 weeks and let everyone know how it's going I've been doing local orders for years but the guy dropped of the face of the earth... so I decided to come back to Evo for everyone's help then once I stop my 12 week cycle of 500mg test e weekly I'll go back down to 200mg to keep myself at that stable dose for 12 weeks then go back to another 12 weeks of 500mg. It's my trial cycle from psl then I'm planning on topping that off with some deca and maybe hgh. Any opinions.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Sounds look a good plan.

Remember to also add in an AI when you bump up your test to 500mg/week

Defiently muskate I ment to add that earlier thankfully my payment finally cleared so hopfully I'll be recieving my domestic from psl within the next few days I've heard there shipping is awesome along with there product I just decided to do a test order cause I've got 5 other guys who order thru me chomping at the bit to see how good it is after my 5th week blood work but I believe it will be good I'm just glad I've got that script of test e 200mg weekly to fall back on as a base that way it always stays in my system and honestly even taking 200mg of test e on my off cycle still shows results I just don't wanna peak out then I'll have to try somthing new. So I believe it's a good cycle I like to keep it simple I still get great gains prob go with deca n test e next time then after that winny for my cut cycle.

Seems to me it's a good plan but add Ai

Sent from my CPH1809 using Tapatalk

Seems to me it's a good plan but add Ai

Sent from my CPH1809 using Tapatalk
As I said before I've already got that I just forgot to add it but thanks for the heads up alot of guys forget that and they wonder y they get the results they do

Remind me. Low test as in from blood tests and the weekly dose self-prescribed vs doc prescribed?
No I get a script from my doc because I have low t it's one of thoes things u pay 100 n get a years worth of test c 200mg a week but u gotta get it every 10 weeks that's my stable dose then I go up on my cycle but I never go lower than 200mg I've been on that for 3 years

make sure on your TRT dose you aren't over dosing, you will cause more problems

200mg a week sounds like too much.. usually guys run 100-175mg tops.. if you stay on a dose too high for a long time it causes heart and estrogen issues

I’d love to see some pre and mid cycle bloodwork. It would be really enlightening for all. And PSL will give you a nice $150 credit if you post bloodwork while using their gear.

Yea ive talked to vision on here psl rep and he told me to send in my blood work I'm still waiting on my order it was domestic and I would of assumed as soon as they picked up the payment they would have it sent off the next day it's been 4 days and nothing not even on the website I can't find my shipping number or anything which all I'm really worried about is getting my product because once I test it to make sure I'm going to order at least 2k worth for me and some friends I've just gotta make sure it's goin be here asap i gotta have it by this coming Wednesday or I'm screwed so I'm keeping my fingers crossed but blood work defiently I can add my blood work from now then my blood work from 5 weeks or psl stuff so everyone can see it. But anyone have a time base from when funds were recieved to how long it takes to get product using domestic?

Yea ive talked to vision on here psl rep and he told me to send in my blood work I'm still waiting on my order it was domestic and I would of assumed as soon as they picked up the payment they would have it sent off the next day it's been 4 days and nothing not even on the website I can't find my shipping number or anything which all I'm really worried about is getting my product because once I test it to make sure I'm going to order at least 2k worth for me and some friends I've just gotta make sure it's goin be here asap i gotta have it by this coming Wednesday or I'm screwed so I'm keeping my fingers crossed but blood work defiently I can add my blood work from now then my blood work from 5 weeks or psl stuff so everyone can see it. But anyone have a time base from when funds were recieved to how long it takes to get product using domestic?

Dude, relax.. I been handling your order and messing you MULTI times, and some are daily.. Its a process with many departments.. Please remain patient..once finds are collected that is when the shipping process begins.. our team is in many different time zones.. Im here to help you but dozes of messages daily doesn't make anything move faster.. its a due process, allow it to run its course.. You're in good hands!

OK thank you I'm just trying to make sure I've got everything covered and see how the process works because the nest will be around 20 times bigger so I want to make sure everything works great.

And for everyone out there vision has been great at answering my questions I just like to make sure everything is g2g and honestly it's not so much me it's the other guys I work out with and have known for years asking because there desperate yo place a large order and I understand that but I'll hold off and hopfully recieve it this week. Again to anyone worried about ordering from vision don't be they are professional and I plan on ordering from them as long as I'm able thank you for all the help I truly appreciate your patience and help. And I'll be sure to add my blood work to help ya in that since.

And for everyone out there vision has been great at answering my questions I just like to make sure everything is g2g and honestly it's not so much me it's the other guys I work out with and have known for years asking because there desperate yo place a large order and I understand that but I'll hold off and hopfully recieve it this week. Again to anyone worried about ordering from vision don't be they are professional and I plan on ordering from them as long as I'm able thank you for all the help I truly appreciate your patience and help. And I'll be sure to add my blood work to help ya in that since.

bro...vision is golden...give it time...he always takes care of evo brothers

Yes I agree he is he's been there every step of the way I'm goin do blood work tomorrow to show my base then again 5 weeks later to show how good the product is and help psl out but back to vision he's helped me alot I finally got my shipment info so hopfully I'll be getting my package in eaely this week and I'm excited I'll be sure to let everyone know since I'm kinda keeping a log here. Shout out to Vision thanks again I'll be placing another order quite larger in a week or so. Thanks everyone for there input also.

Back
Top Bottom