Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 general questions. Sarms Cycle

Lightweight0011

Registered
Bros,

3 questions:

1. I have 3 bottles of liquid MK2866 from a little over a year ago. They've been stored in a dark dry cabinet in my closet. Are they still good?
Note: no crystallization and are unopened.

2. Looking to do a cycle (LGD, GW-50, S4, and the MK2866 I have if it's still good). Any suggestions on a different stack?
Note: looking to bulk.

3. I don't see the PCT stuff on the sarms1 anymore, where can I grab this stuff (clo, nolv)?

Thanks!

our buddies at PSL sell clomid and nolvadex.. check them out and tell them steve sent ya

for a bulking sarms stack use nutrobal since it is so good at stimulating appetite. i would stack it with LGD and ostarine...

and i'm not sure if your liquid sarms is good man, it probably is but it depends on where you got it

Hey Steve,

Thanks. Just to confirm you're referring to purity source labs for the pct?

I'll do some research on nutrobal and see if it's something I'd want to give a shot. Anything I wouldn't find through some basic research online that I should keep in mind?

I got the liquid sarms from Sarms1 a little over a year ago. If my notes are correct that's $300 worth of MK2866.. I've saved for my upcoming stack but would like to save a little if possible.. Is there a way to tell if they're bad (for sure)?

Thanks brother

The liquids should still be good I have liquid Clomid and Aromasin from them that is still working and its over 2 years old.

As Steve said PSL is awesom and yes thats purity source labs. I would get clomid and run it 25mg a day for 4 weeks with a natural test booster.

Bulking I like GW-501516 (Cardarine), Osta, LGD and MK677 (nutrobal).

The MK677 helps with strength, recovery, and makes you hungry as hell so all good when try to bulk.

you are maxing out the length of time they would still be good.. its really a toss up in that regard...

Back
Top Bottom