Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 steroid stack enough?

weraldMN

Registered
I'm going to run 3 steroids, EQ equipose, testosterone and proviron. I have a rough blueprint on how I'm going to approach this but wanted to run it to you guys. I was thinking of doing 500 mg each and then adding 25 mg of the provider in a day. would 16 weeks be too long for this type of cycle and should I add something else

I'm going to run 3 steroids, EQ equipose, testosterone and proviron. I have a rough blueprint on how I'm going to approach this but wanted to run it to you guys. I was thinking of doing 500 mg each and then adding 25 mg of the provider in a day. would 16 weeks be too long for this type of cycle and should I add something else

Sounds like a good cycle to me. Personally I would bump up the Proviron to at least 50mg daily. 16 weeks is perfect to really get the benefits of EQ.

500mgs of test and 500mgs of EQ? that's a gram a bit too much.

Go with this layout
250mgs of test enan/week
400mgs of equipoise/week
proviron 50mgs/day
preworkout add 3 caps ostazol
organ liver support 3 caps n2guard

pct nolvadex, aromasin, n2generate es

pretty difficult to answer with any sort of accuracy with literally no information on yourself... shit, you dont even give your goals... so how on earth could we know what to advise?

I’m actually on a comparable cycle now but I have tren with it first 8 weeks and proviron at 50 mg/day and also have gw.

Depending on goals mate but the cycle looks great at week 6 at a oral either dbol drol var 50mg some like 12 week cycle 16 and 20 weeks with either a cruise or pct all person depending but I prefer cruise myostatin increases after about 8-12 week into a cycle also something many don’t know but doesn’t mean gains stall but just depends how you feel

I agree with others that you could lower the Test. I like around TRT dose maybe a little higher. I'm a little more conservative than a lot of guys but health is important to me and to me the risks/sides outweigh the benefits.

I'm normally against longer cycles but with EQ stretching to 14-16 weeks will help you get the most from it. I'm on TRT so I dont have to worry about recovery but I still avoid longer cycles.

I'd stay around 200-250 Test and 400-500 EQ. Depending on your goals, adding 40mg of Anavar the last 6 weeks would be a nice finishing touch.

Of course this all depends on your experience. I didn't see you mention how many cycles you have under your belt and what gear you've ran previously

Back
Top Bottom