Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3 weeks of enanthate testosterone

Cyborg Humanoid Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanW View Post
    I did and he did give me a script. Sustenon 250 once a month. I felt like trying a higher dose of test. I don't regret it, but I feel like 500 is way too much and the inability to perform trumps anything else. My focus is way up, specially at learning, but other than that, I feel too irritated and sometimes I get angry for no reason. If i lower the dose to, let's say, 125 or 150 every week, I would still need an AI right?

What PCT did you do exactly? My last shot was wednesday.
    Right so a PCT is only if you want to stop using Test all together. If you need TRT the you need to keep dosing at the levels your doctor prescribed.

Yes if your doctor also prescribed an AI I would say continue to take it. If you drop the dose to say 150mg/week then I would say you can take the arimidex as .25mg every other day. Some will say you dont need an AI. The only way to know for sure is to have bloodwork done when you drop the dose.

The thing is the higher levels of test in your system will continue to build for a little bit so you cant just drop the dosage and think the 500mg doses you were taken have cleared your system you will want to continue to take the .5mg every other day of the arimidex for at least a few weeks. Then I would say in a month of taking the 150mg/week dose have your estradiol (estrogen) levels check via bloodwork and see if your estrogen is in the healthy range. If its low you can back down the dose of arimidex to .25mg every 3 days or something like that. If you want to drop all together you would want to have your bloodwork run again to make sure you are not seeing a level of estrogen above the healthy range.

PCT again is only if yoou plan on coming off test all together but that means you are going to be dealing with your low test scenario which I dont know whats better for you?

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    Right so a PCT is only if you want to stop using Test all together. If you need TRT the you need to keep dosing at the levels your doctor prescribed.

Yes if your doctor also prescribed an AI I would say continue to take it. If you drop the dose to say 150mg/week then I would say you can take the arimidex as .25mg every other day. Some will say you dont need an AI. The only way to know for sure is to have bloodwork done when you drop the dose.

The thing is the higher levels of test in your system will continue to build for a little bit so you cant just drop the dosage and think the 500mg doses you were taken have cleared your system you will want to continue to take the .5mg every other day of the arimidex for at least a few weeks. Then I would say in a month of taking the 150mg/week dose have your estradiol (estrogen) levels check via bloodwork and see if your estrogen is in the healthy range. If its low you can back down the dose of arimidex to .25mg every 3 days or something like that. If you want to drop all together you would want to have your bloodwork run again to make sure you are not seeing a level of estrogen above the healthy range.

PCT again is only if yoou plan on coming off test all together but that means you are going to be dealing with your low test scenario which I dont know whats better for you?
    Tbh I don't know man. I am a relatively young guy, 31, and I had below the minimum T and free T. I feel better on T, but the feeling of almost failling where a guy is not supposed to fail scared the shit out of me. Someone posted that maybe the problem is that I am taking Tamoxifen and that is not necessary.

While on T I don't feel tired like I used to, as I said, my mental ability is better.

But,

I don't know man. Thanks for your answers. I will take tonight 0.5 of Anasastrol and see how I feel tomorrow.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I do not have to read 3 pages of this thread to tell you 2 things

1. hormones effect people different

and the most likely issue

2. the nolvadex is fucking up your sex life. blocking estrogen and running an AI too on top of that.. of course your libido is going to crash

in fact i want you to click the blood work link in my signature and go in TODAY and get bloods done. i bet you my left nut your E levels are crashed..

i'm not sure who told you to use nolva on cycle + an AI.. but whoever did is an idiot
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, mailorderhgh, sarms1, etc.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanW View Post
    Tbh I don't know man. I am a relatively young guy, 31, and I had below the minimum T and free T. I feel better on T, but the feeling of almost failling where a guy is not supposed to fail scared the shit out of me. Someone posted that maybe the problem is that I am taking Tamoxifen and that is not necessary.

While on T I don't feel tired like I used to, as I said, my mental ability is better.

But,

I don't know man. Thanks for your answers. I will take tonight 0.5 of Anasastrol and see how I feel tomorrow.
    Yea if you have low T man and you have doctor prescribed TRT then stay on it otherwise you will go back to low T which has a ton of negatives as well.

As Steve said you could have crashed your estrogen too which will give you a slew of side effects like no libido, no energy, etc. Thats why bloodwork checking estradiol levels is so important. You need a healthy level of estrogen to function properly.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Lower the test dose man......at 3 weeks, it hasn't even peaked in your blood yet.

I do agree about the nolva though. That shit can really fuck up sex life for some guys. Using nolva on cycle is something they did like in the 80's.
    Send me a PM or visitor message for a discount code at PGAnabolics, my favourite Canadian domestic source!!!!!!