Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3 weeks into cycle and AI may be bunk

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

3 weeks into cycle and AI may be bunk

Hey guys I'm just over 3 weeks into my cycle. 500mg test E pw, 500mg deca pw, 40mg dbol ed. Feeling great other than signs of gyno. This is my 2nd time running this cycle so I didnt think I needed caber since I didnt need it before. Granted last time i was only pinning 300mg deca pw. But.... I've been taking PSL Aromasin since day 1 at 10mg eod... then 10mg ed.... then 20mg ed hoping the tenderness in my nipples would go away. It hasn't. I went and got bloods this week and my e2 is at 43.5. Everything else is in the normal range besides test which is off the charts so at least my gear is good...

So, my question is... what's up? Should I switch to adex? I've already ordered some caber just waiting on it still. Could my AI be fake?

I'm 32 years old. 6'1 and 215lbs. 18-20% bf.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't think adex is gonna do much either in your situation. I'd try caber first and if that doesn't do the job you might need to resort to letro.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fella Finn View Post
    I don't think adex is gonna do much either in your situation. I'd try caber first and if that doesn't do the job you might need to resort to letro.
    I ordered some letro when I ordered caber so I will give that a shot if the caber doesn't help. Any dosage recommendation?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseS550 View Post
    I ordered some letro when I ordered caber so I will give that a shot if the caber doesn't help. Any dosage recommendation?
    I wouldn't start a letro attempt at more than say 2.5mg for the first shot, since it's pretty powerful. If you crash your estrogen out, it's going to feel really bad as well, and you can always take more if it's not enough. For the future though, I would also recommend getting your body fat down a little bit lower before running compounds that aromatize, as higher body fat exacerbates the level of aromatization.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'd start with 1.25mg ED and see how that works.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fella Finn View Post
    I'd start with 1.25mg ED and see how that works.
    Thanks guys. I've increased my Aromasin dosage to 45mg ed since my bloodwork and can tell the tenderness in my nipples is going away and I'm feeling less tired. My letro should be in today also.

Not sure if 45mg a day of Aromasin is healthy... should I just stop Aromasin all together and run 1.25 ed letro and see how that goes??

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    your estrogen is just barely out of range if its only 43... using letro will likely drop it a lot, maybe too much... how long have you been using 20 mg every day for? one of the main issues here is that you are running both test and deca too high as well as dbol... of course you are having issues at those doses and only running aromasin 10 mg eod... with doses that high, you honestly shouldnt be surprised, as well as not having caber involved... i highly doubt your ai quality is bad, its far more so to do with your dosing pattern... i do know this, your estrogen is not in a range that would warrant letro use... its literally barely out of range..

heres your other BIG issue i cant believe wasnt brought up.. your body fat... your body fat is too high to be using steroids and ESPECIALLY using highly estrogenic compounds... this is why i warn so often against using steroids at an elevated body fat.. there is a far greater rate of estrogen conversion... so dosing and your condition are huge problems here

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    your estrogen is just barely out of range if its only 43... using letro will likely drop it a lot, maybe too much... how long have you been using 20 mg every day for? one of the main issues here is that you are running both test and deca too high as well as dbol... of course you are having issues at those doses and only running aromasin 10 mg eod... with doses that high, you honestly shouldnt be surprised, as well as not having caber involved... i highly doubt your ai quality is bad, its far more so to do with your dosing pattern... i do know this, your estrogen is not in a range that would warrant letro use... its literally barely out of range..

heres your other BIG issue i cant believe wasnt brought up.. your body fat... your body fat is too high to be using steroids and ESPECIALLY using highly estrogenic compounds... this is why i warn so often against using steroids at an elevated body fat.. there is a far greater rate of estrogen conversion... so dosing and your condition are huge problems here
    I appreciate the input I'll hold off on the letro. I had been running 20mg ed for 4 days before bloods. But, realistically I'm roughly 16% bf which I'm not worried about. I lean out very easily and can drop more if that really ends up being my biggest issue here... which it doesn't sound like it's terrible since I'm barely out of range. I'm not trying to look shredded only bulk.

I have caber coming this week along with letro and more Aromasin. I'll stick to Aromasin and start caber for now and get another blood test in a couple weeks to see where I am.

Thanks again

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I appreciate the input I'll hold off on the letro. I had been running 20mg ed for 4 days before bloods. But, realistically I'm roughly 16% bf which I'm not worried about. I lean out very easily and can drop more if that really ends up being my biggest issue here... which it doesn't sound like it's terrible since I'm barely out of range. I'm not trying to look shredded only bulk.

I have caber coming this week along with letro and more Aromasin. I'll stick to Aromasin and start caber for now and get another blood test in a couple weeks to see where I am.

Thanks again
    give it a chance to work if its only been four days since you raised the dose....

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    give it a chance to work if its only been four days since you raised the dose....
    Yea, will do. This is my first time running Aromasin and not real super familiar with how long it needs to start adjusting e levels. I've run this exact stack with adex at a normal dose and had 0 issues. Reason for my original question.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast