Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 year natural lifter ready for steroids

big0daddy

Registered
I have been lifting for 3 years. I am now 28 years old. Looking to use my first steroid cycle I think I have hit a wall. My friend tried to get me to do deca durabolin but I just want to do 300mg a week of testosterone for 12 weeks, basic cycle. What kind of results do you think I will get on this? I am 177 pounds at 6’2’’

I wouldnt start a cycle with deca, go straight testosterone 500mgs/week with sarms on top cardarine/ostarine with cardazol as a preworkout and ai aromasin. Results will be good.

Three years in the gym isn’t shit there is no way you reached your natural limits at all .

3 year is fine to start cycling, but to say you hit a “wall” at 28 after 3 years, eh, that’s slightly debatable man. But we need some more info like your body fat, etc.

I have been lifting for 3 years. I am now 28 years old. Looking to use my first steroid cycle I think I have hit a wall. My friend tried to get me to do deca durabolin but I just want to do 300mg a week of testosterone for 12 weeks, basic cycle. What kind of results do you think I will get on this? I am 177 pounds at 6’2’’

Until you fix the diet it wont be great. Eat more.

Yea for a good assessment we need to see what your stats are? A sarms cycle might be what you need for now.

Brother I always ay that you should at least train for some 5-8 years before you try the steroids, but that being said here is a great podcast all about steroids for new guys:

Steroids for n00bs
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolut...anavarprimobolan-depotequipoise-testosterone/

Back
Top Bottom