Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

30 years old and in the midst of a serious plateau... SOS

SayNoToPlateau

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am a 30 year old male who is currently training 5 days a week. HARD. I train one hour Muay Thai, as well as 1 hour Jiu jitsu a day, as well as lifting 3-4 times a week.

Im no newbie to fitness, and recently have found that my "manly" factory is running a little short. I have lost "the edge" I once had in my early twenties as a budding MMA trainee, and, to put this in the most respectable way I can, I am 100% GOING to begin a cycle.

The reason I am posting this thread is because I am hoping to hear from you all about what my best route would be to A)Put on size FAST, B)Retain MINIMAL water weight, and C) best ways to deal with Post Cycle side effects. I have a primary care physician who is on board with my decision, as he would rather have me be safe about knowing my blood test levels, than have me go into this commitment without keeping track of my hormone levels.

Again, I am 30 years old, 6 foot 5 inches, and 194lbs.

I respectfully request that no one try to talk me down, because this will happen 100%, I am just reaching out for some solid advice, and potentially to keep in touch with someone who is more seasoned in PED's.

Much love

Ant, who is seriously tired of this plateau

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am a 30 year old male who is currently training 5 days a week. HARD. I train one hour Muay Thai, as well as 1 hour Jiu jitsu a day, as well as lifting 3-4 times a week.

Im no newbie to fitness, and recently have found that my "manly" factory is running a little short. I have lost "the edge" I once had in my early twenties as a budding MMA trainee, and, to put this in the most respectable way I can, I am 100% GOING to begin a cycle.

The reason I am posting this thread is because I am hoping to hear from you all about what my best route would be to A)Put on size FAST, B)Retain MINIMAL water weight, and C) best ways to deal with Post Cycle side effects. I have a primary care physician who is on board with my decision, as he would rather have me be safe about knowing my blood test levels, than have me go into this commitment without keeping track of my hormone levels.

I respectfully request that no one try to talk me down, because this will happen 100%, I am just reaching out for some solid advice, and potentially to keep in touch with someone who is more seasoned in PED's.

Much love

It seems to me that, at 6'5" tall and 194lbs, you engage in entirely too much cardio vascular exercise to be able to gain much size.
With that said, and although I agree with Steve that AAS will not serve you, I will say that an EQ and low dose test' cycle would be your best course of action. Have you used AAS in the past?

So why don't you get your blood work checked and see if you are actually suffering from symptoms of low t?

So why don't you get your blood work checked and see if you are actually suffering from symptoms of low t?

Definitely a possibility. Good call, Fella Finn.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Much love

I basically had same lifestyle years ago plus had a labor job. I got overtrained and stringy. I added a low dose of AAS and everything was way way better. I am talking one at a time stuff: Equipoise 250 mg/w; Wintrol 15 mg/d; Sustanon 250 mg/w; Dianabol 15 mg/d; Deca Durabolin 200 mg/w. Doses were low. The primary purpose was recovery. I would typically gain ~8 lbs, fill in, look much more muscular, recover way way better and the low dose was not a tax on my endurance but added strength and focus.

What you are looking for is outside what most of the guys in here are looking for. Most of them are bodybuilders looking to put on as much mass as possible which is a different approach where higher doses are used and endurance such as that needed for combat sports, is not an issue. So, BBer giving advice here is not going to be what is best for your application. If like me and what I was trying to do, low doses are what is required and primarily for what I mentioned.

Bro, DO NOT come here and tell ANYONE how to answer your questions.

Based on your post; you are OVER TRAINING.

Knowing your diet would help.

Bump getting tested for Low T

As I fellow tall ass ectomorph I understand your struggle we are a similar height to weight ratio. I have had several "plateaus" over the years. And eating more doesn't always result in muscle gain, sometimes merely raising bf%. You may need to adjust training regime. Muscle confusion is real and it works. It has helped me break through my plateaus in the past. I actually have to switch up my regime too as I'm struggling to break past 180 and staying past. What is your diet like? Eat as much veggies, low fat meat, eggs, and raw nuts as you can. You train a lot with cardio too which makes it hard to gain, I used to mma train as well. I love it more than anything, but it is not helpful for gaining weight. I put it to the side the last year and have been able to gain a half pound a week of lean muscle. Fat goes up and down but my muscle gains have stuck. Food for thought. I know it's hard to quit mma. But how bad do you want those gains. You can always go back to it.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Sobyour goals contradict.

You want to put on weight/muscle/size fast but no water retention?

As others have said any wet compound such as testosterone will cause you to retain water.

Other compounds will add lean gains but not fast.

I’m 6’9” 270 pounds. It took me a long time to get to my current size.

At 6’5” 194 you are not eating enough and not training with heavy enough weights.

Your training with 2 hours of Maury tai and jujitsu a day is what is limiting your size gains.

How much size are you looking to gain? I honestly would look at sarms or Hgh as AAS is going to add water weight. Sarms need minimal pct and Hgh no pct but won’t add size fast.

If you are heavy into martial arts I don’t see why you would want to add lots of size as it will decrease your speed and flexibility.

Sobyour goals contradict.

You want to put on weight/muscle/size fast but no water retention?

As others have said any wet compound such as testosterone will cause you to retain water.

Other compounds will add lean gains but not fast.

I’m 6’9” 270 pounds. It took me a long time to get to my current size.

At 6’5” 194 you are not eating enough and not training with heavy enough weights.

Your training with 2 hours of Maury tai and jujitsu a day is what is limiting your size gains.

How much size are you looking to gain? I honestly would look at sarms or Hgh as AAS is going to add water weight. Sarms need minimal pct and Hgh no pct but won’t add size fast.

If you are heavy into martial arts I don’t see why you would want to add lots of size as it will decrease your speed and flexibility.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with performing a lot of cardio while in pursuit of mass, awm! Hell, I stand but 5'11" and weigh 189lbs even though I have a black belt in Tae Bo and practice at it every day. Yeah, Billy Blanks is my sensei. ;-) *

* If the winkie-face emoji wasn't enough, then please just know that this post was based upon nothing more than pure, unadulterated bullshit.

Don’t let AWM fool you, it didn’t take him that long. This time last year he was 6’1” at 200 pounds. Now, it is definitely true that he trained like a BEAST this year in order
To achieve this. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, there's nothing wrong with performing a lot of cardio while in pursuit of mass, awm! Hell, I stand but 5'11" and weigh 189lbs even though I have a black belt in Tae Bo and practice at it every day. Yeah, Billy Blanks is my sensei. ;-) *

* If the winkie-face emoji wasn't enough, then please just know that this post was based upon nothing more than pure, unadulterated bullshit.

Hahahahaha hey i'm all for cardio while adding lean mass but its like a marathon runner asking why he cant put on size! Like 2 hours of high intensity martial arts training a day is serious burning of calories, plus your body is fatigued so lifting weights will be hindered so its not surprising he cant gain weight/size.

I still remember seeing my best friends mom all excited because she got her first billy blanks dvd back when we were in high school lol!

- - - Updated - - -

Don’t let AWM fool you, it didn’t take him that long. This time last year he was 6’1” at 200 pounds. Now, it is definitely true that he trained like a BEAST this year in order
To achieve this. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha it was the training and the 12 month cycle of 1gram of test a week, 500mg tren ace a week, dbol, tbol, eq, anadrol, primo, and deca all stacked together for the full cycle.

Just finished it do I need a pct or AI btw?

It seems to me that, at 6'5" tall and 194lbs, you engage in entirely too much cardio vascular exercise to be able to gain much size.
With that said, and although I agree with Steve that AAS will not serve you, I will say that an EQ and low dose test' cycle would be your best course of action. Have you used AAS in the past?

This 100%
Do you wanna BB or be more of a mma badass cant do both...gear won't change your genetics to be thick and heavy...it will help recovery but you expel tons of calories doing Muay Thai...shoot gear if ya want but your not gonna be Greg Kovacs in a year

Back
Top Bottom