Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

34 y.o. Female looking for guidance with first time var use.

GorillaGooz13

Registered
Hi everyone. I am new to this forum. I've been reading and digging through lots of threads over the past week and I am impressed and somewhat intimidated by all the expert knowledge in this forum. I thought I had a little bit of an understanding on AAS but now I feel like I don't know shit. The culture of this forum seems very positive and supportive, so I am hoping to get some advice from you all.

I have always been natural in my approach to building and cutting, but after competing a couple of times last year, I felt the urge to experiment with anabolics to see how my body would respond and to help speed up the muscle building. I have been lifting heavy and consistently for over 2 years now. Prior to that, I fell off the wagon for a few years but had lifted consistently for nearly 7 years before taking a break.

I've been taking anavar for 14 days now. I have 20mg tabs and cut them in quarters and take 5mg in the morning and 5mg at night. First week felt an increase in my heart rate and by the end of the week I started to sweat a lot in the gym but felt bloated in the face and body. My energy levels were great as I am naturally a high energy person.

Going into the second week, I started to feel fatigued, puffy and thick, achy joints, very dry (mouth, skin, throat) and have slight wheezing. Voice hasn't changed but sounds like I am dehydrated and tired, even with 1-1.5 gal water a day. I started seeing an increase in strength this week and my workouts have been great, but midway through I get crazy pumps and have to stop and take a break as the burning is almost unbearable. The only other side effect I have noticed is a tiny bit of acne on my chin. I have not experienced any other side effects, but the fatigue just keeps getting worse and worse. I feel completely drained, unmotivated, and have to drag myself out of bed.

Here are my questions:

1) Do you think this is something else and not var (UGL-PHP)?
2) Should I stop taking this and if so, how long should I wait to try the same product from a diff source?
3) Is there a better option for a female to increase lean muscle and decrease body fat at same time? I'm not looking to put on a lot of mass or get super lean over night, but something that I can try and cycle off of, and possible try cycling one more time before I compete again late this year.
4) I have been seeing a lot about SARMS but still not clear on how they work.

I am open to any advice and want to learn more. Thanks in advance!

welcome to evo...good to have you on team...

1) Do you think this is something else and not var (UGL-PHP)?

it's possible...but your dose of anavar is higher than it should be...you should start with 5mgs and work your way up....

2) Should I stop taking this and if so, how long should I wait to try the same product from a diff source?

there is a LOT of fake anavar out there...as anavar is expensive to make and many UG labs do use dbol etc...instead of anavar...

3) Is there a better option for a female to increase lean muscle and decrease body fat at same time? I'm not looking to put on a lot of mass or get super lean over night, but something that I can try and cycle off of, and possible try cycling one more time before I compete again late this year.

my girl has been doing it for some time, she keeps a high protein diet, low carb and runs anavar and cardarine gw...she's lean and looks good...though she cycles on and off ostarine mk...

4) I have been seeing a lot about SARMS but still not clear on how they work.

this will require research...for women I suggest cardarine gw and some mk ostarine...
http://www.evolutionary.org/steroids/SARMS
http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine-gw-501516-explained
http://www.evolutionary.org/mk-2866-ostarine-sarms-exposed

IMO...your issue might be caused by a few things...1) diet, that needs to be gone over in detail 2) possible overtraining 3) you lack endurance/cardio boosters like cardarine (GW) 4) you need to dial back your dosages and see if that helps 5)...now this is very possible...your liver might be overtaxed, you need liver aid like n2guard and do some liver cleanses....

Thanks gearhead!

it's possible...but your dose of anavar is higher than it should be...you should start with 5mgs and work your way up....

I will drop it down to 5mg/day and see how it goes. Should I break this up or just take 1 dose/day?

my girl has been doing it for some time, she keeps a high protein diet, low carb and runs anavar and cardarine gw...she's lean and looks good...though she cycles on and off ostarine mk...

Nice. Has she experienced any sides? Do I have to cycle on and off for a long time or can I gain from a couple cycles and maintain my LBM without continuing?

Thanks! I will definitely look at these links and do some hw.

IMO...your issue might be caused by a few things...1) diet, that needs to be gone over in detail 2) possible overtraining 3) you lack endurance/cardio boosters like cardarine (GW) 4) you need to dial back your dosages and see if that helps 5)...now this is very possible...your liver might be overtaxed, you need liver aid like n2guard and do some liver cleanses....

Thanks for your input. Currently, my macros are 125g C, 150g P, and 75g F. I prep every meal and only eat whole foods. I'm at 22% BF, train each body part heavily 1x/week except for abs and shoulders, and do fasted cardio for 30 min 5 days/week. I don't take any pre-workout supps, only expresso or green tea if I need a boost. I will look into endurance/cardio boosters. I don't even know what cardarine is but I am going to read about it. Regarding the liver, should I take the n2guard only while cycling or should I take it for a while afterwards as well? What kind of liver cleanses do you recommend? Can I stick with herbs and juicing or would you recommend an actual liver cleanse product?

Thanks again for your help. I really appreciate it.

i have written countless articles on sarms and also provided MANY videos on youtube... i made an abundance of information, have threads, etc... so there is more than enough education provided... start here... www.evolutionary.org/sarms and then scroll along the right side and read them all... you will be astounded at the findings you come upon... after that, come back with any further questions and i'll be happy to guide to you to a successful cycle...

Don't have lot of experience with this but do you think you could log this run if you do it

i think your a lil too green to start up var. but you've already started so focus on learning as much as you can.

Dylan's articles are great, lots of them and they are very descriptive.

Welcome to Evo !
Looks like everyone has given you some Solid Advice.......................... JP
P.S.
I just want to add a couple of things.
1 - don't think I saw this Mentioned - for the Muscle Pumps you need Taurine, this is Necessary for any Oral/start @ 2 to 3 grams.
2 - I saw that thing about Achy Joints, and I hope it's Not Winny/You can get a Single Testing Kit for $17 from Labmax.
This is only Testing for the Presence of Winny or Var, and not the strength.
www.labmax.ca
It's on the Right Hand Column.

the achy joints tells me you could be taking winny instead. I really hope that's not the case cause you don't want to mess with DHT's

From everything I've read here, I was thinking the same thing. The aches are predominantly in the wrists. The other sides have decreased significantly. The bloating has seemed to disappear in the last two days and voice is totally normal and throat is clear.

I just ordered some AP var from one of the recommend sources here. I was thinking of dumping what I have and continuing with the new var. Do you think this is a good idea, or should I stick it out since the sides seem to be going away? I was planning to run this for 8-12 wks.

i have written countless articles on sarms and also provided MANY videos on youtube... i made an abundance of information, have threads, etc... so there is more than enough education provided... start here... www.evolutionary.org/sarms and then scroll along the right side and read them all... you will be astounded at the findings you come upon... after that, come back with any further questions and i'll be happy to guide to you to a successful cycle...

Thank you. I will definitely read up on this and hit you up with Q's.

From everything I've read here, I was thinking the same thing. The aches are predominantly in the wrists. The other sides have decreased significantly. The bloating has seemed to disappear in the last two days and voice is totally normal and throat is clear.

I just ordered some AP var from one of the recommend sources here. I was thinking of dumping what I have and continuing with the new var. Do you think this is a good idea, or should I stick it out since the sides seem to be going away? I was planning to run this for 8-12 wks.

it's up to you in the end...but I'd be careful with steroids from UG sources...they regularly send wrong stuff these days....it's a market trait...if it's a guy, anavar or winstrol, don't matter, but for you it matters a lot in terms of sides.....if you're getting joint pain still or some pains, I would cut back the dosages a lot and maybe try a different brand of anavar....

i think your a lil too green to start up var. but you've already started so focus on learning as much as you can.

Dylan's articles are great, lots of them and they are very descriptive.

Yes, probably, but I'm hoping to learn as much as I can. I'm going to check his articles out. Thank you :)

Welcome to Evo !
Looks like everyone has given you some Solid Advice.......................... JP
P.S.
I just want to add a couple of things.
1 - don't think I saw this Mentioned - for the Muscle Pumps you need Taurine, this is Necessary for any Oral/start @ 2 to 3 grams.
2 - I saw that thing about Achy Joints, and I hope it's Not Winny/You can get a Single Testing Kit for $17 from Labmax.
This is only Testing for the Presence of Winny or Var, and not the strength.

www.labmax.ca
It's on the Right Hand Column.

Yes, the responses and shared info have been great. I honestly did not realize how complicated this process could be. I Really appreciate all the advice. I know taurine helps with detoxification of the liver. I'll look into adding this. Are there any other ways to test at home without a kit?

Yes, the responses and shared info have been great. I honestly did not realize how complicated this process could be. I Really appreciate all the advice. I know taurine helps with detoxification of the liver. I'll look into adding this. Are there any other ways to test at home without a kit?

Taurine actually won't do anything for your liver. It helps cramps and ,painful muscle pumps. For your liver you should be taking N2guard with TUDCA

If you do var get it tested by a labmax kit at least. Var is commonly faked for winny/dbol. Winny or Var is perfect for women though.

You think its complex for women... Guys have to run PCT and do a bunch of other tricks to keep a balance and your health in good standings. To add what Rick told you, N2Guard is a must and add some NAC as well if you want optimal liver protection

Taurine actually won't do anything for your liver. It helps cramps and ,painful muscle pumps. For your liver you should be taking N2guard with TUDCA

Yeah taurine is good for pumps. Def want n2guard and NAC for liver

Back
Top Bottom