Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

34 years old 6'4" 205 lbs. working out consistently 7 years. test enanthate 200-300

sonudclo59

Registered
34 years old 6'4" 205 lbs. working out consistently 7 years. test enanthate 200-300

Hey whats up bros. I am 34 years old. Im 6'4" 205 lbs. Ive been working hard and consistently in the gym for about 7 years now. Im ready for the next step. I have a friend (very reliable source) who is getting me test enanthate. He suggested I take a low dose 200-300 mgs a week in order to see how my body reacts. He suggested 3 months on and 1-2 months off. He said I may need an estrogen blocker while im on, depending on how my body reacts. He also suggests that can either taper off the cycle or use some soet of pct. I just want to get another opinion on these remarks. You are obviously very knowledgeable on the subject so i value your opinion. Would you mind weighing in on this?
Thank you in advance

everything seems legit, except for your PCT which you haven't listed, and your cycle supports.

also, 200mg of gear, depending on how its dosed can/may only put you at high end of natty test. i would run at least 400mg/wk and 500-600 tops.

300mg/week isn't going to do a whole lot for a guy your size. I would bump it up to 500mg/week. A TRT dosage for a guy your size would be 200mg/week.

You CERTAINLY do want to take an AI (aromatize inhibitor) while on cycle to keep your estrogen in the low-normal range. DONT just have it on hand. You need to start your AI (aromasin) the same day you start your cycle.

Finally, after your cycle it is essential to run a good post cycle therapy protocol. This will ensure that you keep all the gains you made on cycle and your natural testosterone production returns to normal.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone 500mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

The cycle Muskate lays out above is exactly what I recommend. You will see very nice results at that dose as long as you continue to hit it hard at the gym and have your diet locked in.

Hey, thanks for the responses, fellas. I really appreciate the advice! I'm just trying to gather all of the information I can before I start this. Looks like I can get all of the pct taken care of (besides HCG and N2Guard) in a stack from SARMSX for a pretty decent price. Musakte, I notice you didn't list them as one of the vendors to purchase from. Any problems with this company that I should be aware of?

Hey, thanks for the responses, fellas. I really appreciate the advice! I'm just trying to gather all of the information I can before I start this. Looks like I can get all of the pct taken care of (besides HCG and N2Guard) in a stack from SARMSX for a pretty decent price. Musakte, I notice you didn't list them as one of the vendors to purchase from. Any problems with this company that I should be aware of?

@muskate has indeed given you a good cycle layout. As for the SARMSX, they have an OK quality line of products, but they are just this - ok. If you want something of really high quality, then you should opt for sarms1.com.

Back
Top Bottom