Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

35 and strong

PBSmith

Registered
I'm 35 years old, 5 foot 6 inches, 175 lb. All-natural never use anything before. I can bench 245 lb, and I can squat over 300. I'm ready to take things to the next level and I heard that Trenbolone is the strong steroid to use if you want to get strong. How much will I gain on my bench on Tren?

I'm 35 years old, 5 foot 6 inches, 175 lb. All-natural never use anything before. I can bench 245 lb, and I can squat over 300. I'm ready to take things to the next level and I heard that Trenbolone is the strong steroid to use if you want to get strong. How much will I gain on my bench on Tren?

I've heard this before, "how much can I gain benching if I use trenbolone", this isn't new. I found tren increases my strength in general about 30-50% depends on the lift, you do the math from there.

When I was 35, I was 5’6”, still am, and 190 pounds. On a trt dose of 300mg test cyp biweekly since turning 31. I had benched 395, squatted 500, and deadlifted 520.
Before being put on trt at 31 I had been working out since right before turning 16 and had made it from 116 to 170 naturally. I had benched 275, squatted 385, and deadlifted 405.
I had low testosterone and I don’t know for how long before I finally got tested right before turning 31 but at basically 150mg a week it made that much of a difference for me over the next few years.
Now at almost 51 I am still in the 190’s but not near as strong anymore. The years of abuse and a few surgeries have made things different.

Don't use Tren on a first cycle

Totally agree. Start with just test e/c and maybe a mild oral to see how your body will react.

i tore my shoulder up on tren and also made my herniated discs worse because you gain so much strength fast on it.

i wouldn't use it on a first cycle. strength is so black and white that people want to set goals on it which is great, but if you get strong too fast you can set yourself back. i haven't been able to bench super heavy cause i am too scared to re-tear my shoulders all over again. so don't rush

Isn't it crazy that you have to even write this??

I honestly can't believe anyone would even CONSIDER using tren for a first cycle.

Unfortunately I do so daily. We have more info at our fingertips than ever before and yet...

Start simple with a SARMs cycle that includes S4. You will see some great progress. Work up towards the stronger compounds over the next few years. Tren is the last thing you wan to try after years of experience.

Back
Top Bottom