Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 36hours fast every 2weeks for cutting, thoughts?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

36hours fast every 2weeks for cutting, thoughts?

Due to my current school schedule I cannot do calories deficit not fast for long period of time. I am already used to OMAD and 2MAD and I found 36 hours fast is a sweet spot for me, I am planning to eat at maintenance and fast 36houts every 2weeks for cutting, any suggestions? Is this too frequent?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you will burn a lot of fat on this while also preserving muscle. so yes you can 'cut' but i also want you to understand the more important benefits you will get

1. boosting insulin sensitivity
    2. helping gut health
    3. autophagy
    4. boost in HGH
    5. lowering inflammation
    6. giving your organs a boost

and about 100 more things that you might not even realize

36 hour fasts are essentially EOD eating. it is what people in Ikaria do which is a blue zone where people live 100 years easily and where heart disease, cancers, and obesity are rare.

2 weeks is great for someone following the american style of eating and you will get great benefits, but people in Ikaria do it pretty much year round so that should tell you how beneficial it will be for you.
    Last edited by stevesmi; 07-27-2021 at 11:04 AM.
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEscanor View Post
    Due to my current school schedule I cannot do calories deficit not fast for long period of time. I am already used to OMAD and 2MAD and I found 36 hours fast is a sweet spot for me, I am planning to eat at maintenance and fast 36houts every 2weeks for cutting, any suggestions? Is this too frequent?
    Fasting only make sense for health purposes not for a bodybuilder or someone that cares a good amount of muscle mass

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Fasting only make sense for health purposes not for a bodybuilder or someone that cares a good amount of muscle mass
    then explain Big Ramy and Hadi Choopan and every other middle east bodybuilder who do it.

they know that fasting makes perfect sense. it keeps them healthier and keeps them alive longer while not effecting their muscle mass. fasting DOES NOT hurt your muscle size. you will keep your muscle while fasting. I posted numerous studies on the subject. in fact the study for 70 days which was alternate day fasting showed the guys lost a grand total of .1kg of muscle (essentially none) while also losing 5.5kg fat.

you can do what you want to do monstro year round, but throw in a fast here and there. it will be extremely beneficial for you. it will make your gains better and add time to your life. treat it like a vacation
    Last edited by stevesmi; 07-27-2021 at 11:47 AM.
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEscanor View Post
    I like 36 hour fasts every 2 weeks for guys I train, to clean out their gut and get the digestion working back well. Weekly I wouldn't do it unless you're experienced but every 2 weeks is good.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro i fast 2-3 days when i on tanker and no food left. i work with fat fucks that eat all food and nothing until tanker docks either FL, TX, or Alabama. can take week sometimes for restock. i still climb every morning before sunrise up pole to hang flag even without food. so 36 hour nothing, people too much poosies these days.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    fasting 36 hours is also good for the immune system.

I am gonna fast this weekend for 3 days
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What's the issue with the school schedule? Is it 12-18 hours a day?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    No it's hundred of billions hours a day
    My research require me to be 100% focus. I can't afford make a single mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Here is the thing about work, there is type that's time consuming, where you just do manual labor Or mostly repetitive works, and there is type that's research work that require brain to be fully functional at all time.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    then explain Big Ramy and Hadi Choopan and every other middle east bodybuilder who do it.

they know that fasting makes perfect sense. it keeps them healthier and keeps them alive longer while not effecting their muscle mass. fasting DOES NOT hurt your muscle size. you will keep your muscle while fasting. I posted numerous studies on the subject. in fact the study for 70 days which was alternate day fasting showed the guys lost a grand total of .1kg of muscle (essentially none) while also losing 5.5kg fat.

you can do what you want to do monstro year round, but throw in a fast here and there. it will be extremely beneficial for you. it will make your gains better and add time to your life. treat it like a vacation
    They do because is an obligation . I talk alot with Tony Hughes and we talk about this and he said Ramy lose alot during ramadan and is hard to go compete in such hard situation . A big boy with 300 pounds not eating for hours , and training like a machine . Please why try to sell fasting? doing that 3 times year will not make you healthy if most of your time you are eating like a pig . Bodybuilder competition is not healthy dont try to make it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast