Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

37 years old - trenbolone and testosterone

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
stats: 37 years old, 5 foot 8, 165 lbs.

Your cycle is not bad at all but I would change your AI combo a bit.

Week 1-8:
test prop 50mgs EOD
tren acetate 75mgs EOD (drop down from your 100mgs)
winstrol 30mgs/ED
cardarine (gw) 20mgs/day
arimidex .5mgs ED
cabergoline .25mgs E3D
HCGenerate 3 caps AM/2 pre-workout
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

I like how you put Winny instead of var WPA. I dig the Winny much more!

Gotta take your fish oil for the joints tho haha

This cycle looks very tempting to run but I am going to wait still on the tren opt for mast prop winny approach.

This cycle looks very tempting to run but I am going to wait still on the tren opt for mast prop winny approach.

I hear ya man... I'm a little nervous to try tren... Leaning towards NPP next cycle though

165 lbs?? Fuck steroids, he needs food. I am 5' 8" and was 183 lbs when I started, and that was after cutting down

Last edited:
Yeah but there are so many diff types of bodies. This guy must have smaller bones (thiner bones) and perhaps a longer torso. From what I read even if you are a skinny Tren will put some gains on you and with a test base the 165 + proper food he could easily get up to 180.

I always thought Winny should always be used for up to 6wks max?

generally but you are failing to look at the dosage provided... its only 30mg... if your running 50, then i would not exceed 6 weeks but at 30 mg its fine to go to 8... one thing i would recommend adding is s4... that would really enhance the muscle hardening and strength... run it at 50 mg day... www.sarms1.com

Back
Top Bottom