Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3iu on a u-100 3o unit insulin syringe

Austincouple

Registered
Hello all!
Can someone tell me where 3iu would be on a 30 unit (3/10ml) insulin syringe? I’m pretty sure I know but I’m not going to take any chances of wasting HGH. Thanks guys!

By the way, I have 10 of 10iu vials. I mixed 1cc of water into the first one. So if the insulin syringe is 30 units I need to know where 3iu falls on the syringe

Hello all!
Can someone tell me where 3iu would be on a 30 unit (3/10ml) insulin syringe? I’m pretty sure I know but I’m not going to take any chances of wasting HGH. Thanks guys!

Where do you think it is.

It would be 1/3rd of the 1st marker...

Why not just but 1ml pins?? A box of 100 is like 20 bucks

- - - Updated - - -

buy* not but

Hey, sorry if I offended you but I thought this site was for information as well. I just felt it was safer to verify with guys that do it regularly vs having no one in my circle that I want to divulge what I’m doing to. I mixed 10 iu vial with 1ml water. The syringe was a 30 unit 3/10ml syringe. So, I figure 3iu would roughly go to the 30 on syringe. Basically 3 syringes filled to 30units took the total vial. So one vial lasts 3 days and with 10 in the kit that makes 30 days worth. I’m assuming that’s correct. If I’m not please let me know

- - - Updated - - -

Remember its an insulin syringe .30 of a ml

Hey, sorry if I offended you but I thought this site was for information as well. I just felt it was safer to verify with guys that do it regularly vs having no one in my circle that I want to divulge what I’m doing to. I mixed 10 iu vial with 1ml water. The syringe was a 30 unit 3/10ml syringe. So, I figure 3iu would roughly go to the 30 on syringe. Basically 3 syringes filled to 30units took the total vial. So one vial lasts 3 days and with 10 in the kit that makes 30 days worth. I’m assuming that’s correct. If I’m not please let me know

if it makes you feel better you probably saved my ass, I was reading this like a normal 100U/1ml syringe for two shots...so I have two days where I took close to 10iu's...not...good...

Do you live in Austin?

- - - Updated - - -

Remember its an insulin syringe .30 of a ml
Yes that's correct.

Sorry for the late reply Corto. Glad my verifying helped you. It can be confusing when you start to second guess yourself. Yes I live in Austin, do you also?

I don’t think you understand completely. It’s a insulin syringe, it only .30 of 1cc max. Less than have a cc. So 2 marks below 5 would be less than 1/2 a iu

I don’t think you understand completely. It’s a insulin syringe, it only .30 of 1cc max. Less than have a cc. So 2 marks below 5 would be less than 1/2 a iu
Okay do what you think is right. Just don't come in here saying that your going hypo because you couldn't measure out insulin

First off who said anything about using insulin?? Listen I’m not trying to cause problems, I came on here bc I have never used insulin syringes before so it was a little confusing and didn’t want to chance it so I looked for advice.

As far as the lines on the insulin syringe go. If i used what you are saying to use, then just one of the 10iu vials of HGH would last 10 days. The kit contains the standard 100 iu divided into 10 vials of 10iu each. So, each kit would last more than 3 months or 10 days. That would be a heck of a deal for HGH. I’m hoping you are right and I am wrong in that case.

First off who said anything about using insulin?? Listen I’m not trying to cause problems, I came on here bc I have never used insulin syringes before so it was a little confusing and didn’t want to chance it so I looked for advice.

As far as the lines on the insulin syringe go. If i used what you are saying to use, then just one of the 10iu vials of HGH would last 10 days. The kit contains the standard 100 iu divided into 10 vials of 10iu each. So, each kit would last more than 3 months or 10 days. That would be a heck of a deal for HGH. I’m hoping you are right and I am wrong in that case.
Sorry. I thought you meant that you wanted to measure out insulin to go with your growth hormone so that none of it is wasted

Back
Top Bottom