Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd cycle

Kholy007eg

Registered
Hi guys hope you all doing well
Kindly I’m starting my 3rd cycle and need some help I’m using Tren ace for the 2nd time
My first cycle was test + Tren good results
Second cycle test + deca but I couldn’t get the results I’m looking for

My gear as follows
Test 200
Eq 5mg
Tren ace 100

PCT
nolvadex
Hcg 5000 chronic gonadotrophin

Also I’m having cystone and legalon for liver protection

My goal from 8 to 12 weeks cycle
What would be the best combination
Shall I start with test and Eq for the first 4 weeks
3 times a week and cut the Eq and Tren 300 a week till the week 8 or shall I start Tren with Eq and test for the whole 8 weeks

Thank you all

Hi guys hope you all doing well
Kindly I’m starting my 3rd cycle and need some help I’m using Tren ace for the 2nd time
My first cycle was test + Tren good results
Second cycle test + deca but I couldn’t get the results I’m looking for

My gear as follows
Test 200
Eq 5mg
Tren ace 100

PCT
nolvadex
Hcg 5000 chronic gonadotrophin

Also I’m having cystone and legalon for liver protection

My goal from 8 to 12 weeks cycle
What would be the best combination
Shall I start with test and Eq for the first 4 weeks
3 times a week and cut the Eq and Tren 300 a week till the week 8 or shall I start Tren with Eq and test for the whole 8 weeks

Thank you all
I've been thinking about something similar this is what I was thinking.
weeks 1 - 12 to 14 250 mgs test
1 - 12 to 14 500 mgs eq
7 to 9 - 12 to 14 50 mgs EOD tren
Your milage may vary but I would run the test and eq from the start and at least 12 weeks and start the tren five or six weeks out from the end of the cycle.

liver protection from what? your not using anything that hurts your liver but you are using something that can tear your cholesterol up and definitely increase your bp with tren...

your pct is just horrific... you should never be using hcg in pct whatsoever... so, when you use testosterone, you are clearly adding large amounts of it into your body which causes you to eventually be suppressed when you stop using it because your body forgets how to produce it on its own... hence, the need for pct... so, what hcg does is MIMIC your lh and fsh, just like taking testosterone, mimics testosterone production which eventually leads to suppression, correct... so when you mimic lh and fsh, what happens when you stop using it?? im sure you can put two and two together... the reason you use hcg is to get your lh and fsh STIMULATED before pct, so they are not completely bottomed out because when you use test, they are non existent... just like when you run an oral without test... when you go into pct, your test is bottomed out.... when you go into pct using test, AT LEAST its much higher making recovery easier as you reteach your body to produce on its own... so if you use hcg BEFORE pct, then it gives that boost while your body learns how to produce on its own... HOWEVER, if you run hcg IN PCT or after, you end up suppressing yourself because you are just mimicking, not helping to jumpstart anything like nolva and clomid do for your natural testosterone production... NOT TO MENTION, hcg ALSO increases estrogen...

So shall I stop the EQ once I start the Tren
As Dylan said the PCT needs work. I can't really help you there other than say check the sticky at the top of the page and do that. Eq works better the longer you run it, so 8 weeks is a waste. I would run the EQ for at least 12 weeks and tren for the last 6 weeks.

do n2guard on cycle and n2generate for pct

everything else is fine really. not the way i would run tren. you really don't need to stack eq or test with tren. i would just run it 250mg solo if this is your first time with it

Back
Top Bottom