Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd Cycle Advice: Tren enth, mast enth, test enth

Scargains

Stats: 20 y/o
225lb
9% bf
6'2
blood pressure as of 2 days ago physical was 119/60.
Cycle: 200mg tren enth
400mg drostanolone enth
400mg test enth
25-40mcg t3 (been pulsing it for a while now)
20mg dbol pre workout (thinking of adding 20 before bed?)
.5mg adex on pin days, Mon/Thurs, + extra dose on wed. or sat. depending on sides
.5 caber E3D bc of long ester
Ovigil hCG on deck and gear is Pharmacon Mix 6 and ZPHC Dbol

Currently getting photo shoot ready need advice on my cycle. Have used Tren enth and am familiar with how my body reacts to it as well as dianabol. I need advice on dosing my cycle differently and when to take my dianabol. My objective is to stay dry cut and lean with my tren, mast, t3, adex, caber and stay full with 20-40mg of dbol. Thinking this will add a unique twist to my physique. Also wondering if 1000mg is enough as far as the tren and mast dosing? not including the dbol. Comment away veterans i need advice.

With what you have and according to your experience i would be taking 400 test 400 mast and 400 tren per week. I dont know how long youve been using t3 but i would NEVER go past 3 weeks with it. Your thyroid is not something to play with and takes awhile for it to recover. That being said id run t3 @ 40mcg e/d for three weeks. Try running the adex eod it helps with leaning and drying out and e/d for the last week leading up to your shoot. Youre good with the caber. This is what i would do.

20 years old.. 3rd cycle?

I'm sorry brother but I don't agree with your doing cycles.. T3? Tren?, I'm not going to critique this because I feel like I would just be enabling you.. Cheers

yeah im 20 its my body u mad? im contantly drawing bloods and am very familiar with my health for my age. vega at least provided information

1st cycle was a pro hormone, Epistane. Second Cycle was Test E at 500mgs and deca at 400mg for 10wks. All cycles were run with a proper PCT including hCG and Serms/AI's

Considering i know 15 year old kids with their dads pushing test in them to get that scholarship im not too concerned. We all forget some of the best bodybuilders in the world started at a young age. I started at 19. Shoot me i dont know what to say. Thanks for your advice regardless i will take your advice.

yeah im 20 its my body u mad? im contantly drawing bloods and am very familiar with my health for my age. vega at least provided information
Ny is one of the good guys man hes just looking out. You gotta understand that at 20 youre still pretty young to be using bro so the vets on here are gonna be very cautious about giving you advice. That being said its your choice and if youre being safe and taking precautions then hell who am i to say anything. I started when i was 23 and after years of training dedicated. I think you're a little young for tren bro most guys dont run tren till years of aas use but since youre going that route then really stick to that protocol i gave you and like i said drop the dbol.

If you really insist on throwing in something else winny for the last three weeks would really harden you up.

Back
Top Bottom