Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd Cycle in Fall - Bulking Focus

nulaxy89

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Hey everyone,

Planning to do another cycle starting in September, this is typically the best time of year for me to do this, I'll have a good 12-16 weeks to run and then get in a good proper PCT after.

My last cycle was similar time last year, where I ran Test-E + Deca, thread was here. Overall was a great cycle, I felt amazing on it, little sides, and with the supports (caber, pro) was horny as hell. Towards the end my E was creeping up according to bloods, but increased my aromasin and wasn't too bad. In the end I gained ~10lbs lean muscle while keeping my BF basically the same.

Since then I've basically maintained, I took 3 months off after the PCT then did a 3month recomp SARMs stack which was alright, I'll continue trying to maintain or slightly cut through rest of summer. Current stats are: 210lbs at 5'11", 14%BF.

For the fall cycle, thinking either I'd do the same thing 'Test-E + Deca' or try 'Test-E + Tren'. If I went with the later, whats the full recommendation on supports while on cycle, esp. keeping in mind my reaction to the Deca? Would I do caber, pro as well?

Thanks!

Hey everyone,

Planning to do another cycle starting in September, this is typically the best time of year for me to do this, I'll have a good 12-16 weeks to run and then get in a good proper PCT after.

My last cycle was similar time last year, where I ran Test-E + Deca, thread was here. Overall was a great cycle, I felt amazing on it, little sides, and with the supports (caber, pro) was horny as hell. Towards the end my E was creeping up according to bloods, but increased my aromasin and wasn't too bad. In the end I gained ~10lbs lean muscle while keeping my BF basically the same.

Since then I've basically maintained, I took 3 months off after the PCT then did a 3month recomp SARMs stack which was alright, I'll continue trying to maintain or slightly cut through rest of summer. Current stats are: 210lbs at 5'11", 14%BF.

For the fall cycle, thinking either I'd do the same thing 'Test-E + Deca' or try 'Test-E + Tren'. If I went with the later, whats the full recommendation on supports while on cycle, esp. keeping in mind my reaction to the Deca? Would I do caber, pro as well?

Thanks!

i have a video fully dedicated on how to properly run tren bro.. i would STRONGLY suggest you watch it entirely as it really covers everything you need to know about how to go about it... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U03ULl93_wM&t=11s

watch it and then ask any further questions you have but it definitely covers every aspect you need to address

I cannot explain it even remotely as good as Dylan's video does. I would definitely suggest watching the video to gain a full understanding on the proper ways to use trenbolone

Hey everyone,

Thanks!

If you have a pick between test and deca vs test and tren, pick test and tren.

week 1-12
500mgs testosterone enanathate/week
200mgs trenbolone enanthate/week
0.25mgs dostinex (cabergoline)/week
7 caps n2guard/day (organ liver support)
5mgs aromasin/day (ai estrogen)
20mgs cardarine/day (trenbolone sides)

if you want, add 25-50mgs anavar 6 week kickstart

can you post your LOG of this cycle? we want to see your diet, training and what you're cycling
it would be really appreciated, even the prep for the cycle you can add to the log

If you have a pick between test and deca vs test and tren, pick test and tren.

week 1-12
500mgs testosterone enanathate/week
200mgs trenbolone enanthate/week
0.25mgs dostinex (cabergoline)/week
7 caps n2guard/day (organ liver support)
5mgs aromasin/day (ai estrogen)
20mgs cardarine/day (trenbolone sides)

if you want, add 25-50mgs anavar 6 week kickstart

can you post your LOG of this cycle? we want to see your diet, training and what you're cycling
it would be really appreciated, even the prep for the cycle you can add to the log

i like this stack too but i would go 10 weeks only and i would grab the test from domestic supply for sure

I am no fan of deca, pick test/tren and run a Log for us on EVO

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

No tren if your focus is bulking save that for last few weeks of contest prep. There are safer steroids that can do the job of bulking.

I would much rather see you do test/deca again. You had great results on it the first time so go for it. I can't gain on tren since it crushes gut health. If you are looking to add size/bulk, test and deca is the way to go.

Thanks for all the advice bros.

In my mind I just had Tren pictured as like the best bulking option from its reputation, but sounds like more get value from the shredding effect? I’m not doing any contests so don’t really care about prep there, just really want size and mass for vanity to be honest.

I think I’m leaning towards Test + Deca again and possibly adding dbol or something to kickstart it. I could then consider doing a cycle with tren in the spring as a recomp/cut before next summer perhaps.

Back
Top Bottom