Thread: 3rd Cycle in Fall - Bulking Focus

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

3rd Cycle in Fall - Bulking Focus

Hey everyone,

Planning to do another cycle starting in September, this is typically the best time of year for me to do this, I'll have a good 12-16 weeks to run and then get in a good proper PCT after.

My last cycle was similar time last year, where I ran Test-E + Deca, thread was here. Overall was a great cycle, I felt amazing on it, little sides, and with the supports (caber, pro) was horny as hell. Towards the end my E was creeping up according to bloods, but increased my aromasin and wasn't too bad. In the end I gained ~10lbs lean muscle while keeping my BF basically the same.

Since then I've basically maintained, I took 3 months off after the PCT then did a 3month recomp SARMs stack which was alright, I'll continue trying to maintain or slightly cut through rest of summer. Current stats are: 210lbs at 5'11", 14%BF.

For the fall cycle, thinking either I'd do the same thing 'Test-E + Deca' or try 'Test-E + Tren'. If I went with the later, whats the full recommendation on supports while on cycle, esp. keeping in mind my reaction to the Deca? Would I do caber, pro as well?

Thanks!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nulaxy89 View Post
    Hey everyone,

Planning to do another cycle starting in September, this is typically the best time of year for me to do this, I'll have a good 12-16 weeks to run and then get in a good proper PCT after.

My last cycle was similar time last year, where I ran Test-E + Deca, thread was here. Overall was a great cycle, I felt amazing on it, little sides, and with the supports (caber, pro) was horny as hell. Towards the end my E was creeping up according to bloods, but increased my aromasin and wasn't too bad. In the end I gained ~10lbs lean muscle while keeping my BF basically the same.

Since then I've basically maintained, I took 3 months off after the PCT then did a 3month recomp SARMs stack which was alright, I'll continue trying to maintain or slightly cut through rest of summer. Current stats are: 210lbs at 5'11", 14%BF.

For the fall cycle, thinking either I'd do the same thing 'Test-E + Deca' or try 'Test-E + Tren'. If I went with the later, whats the full recommendation on supports while on cycle, esp. keeping in mind my reaction to the Deca? Would I do caber, pro as well?

Thanks!
    i have a video fully dedicated on how to properly run tren bro.. i would STRONGLY suggest you watch it entirely as it really covers everything you need to know about how to go about it... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U03ULl93_wM&t=11s

watch it and then ask any further questions you have but it definitely covers every aspect you need to address

EVO V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I cannot explain it even remotely as good as Dylan's video does. I would definitely suggest watching the video to gain a full understanding on the proper ways to use trenbolone

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nulaxy89 View Post
    Hey everyone,

Thanks!
    If you have a pick between test and deca vs test and tren, pick test and tren.

week 1-12
    500mgs testosterone enanathate/week
    200mgs trenbolone enanthate/week
    0.25mgs dostinex (cabergoline)/week
    7 caps n2guard/day (organ liver support)
    5mgs aromasin/day (ai estrogen)
    20mgs cardarine/day (trenbolone sides)

if you want, add 25-50mgs anavar 6 week kickstart

can you post your LOG of this cycle? we want to see your diet, training and what you're cycling
    it would be really appreciated, even the prep for the cycle you can add to the log

EVO V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Npcclassicphysique champ View Post
    If you have a pick between test and deca vs test and tren, pick test and tren.

week 1-12
    500mgs testosterone enanathate/week
    200mgs trenbolone enanthate/week
    0.25mgs dostinex (cabergoline)/week
    7 caps n2guard/day (organ liver support)
    5mgs aromasin/day (ai estrogen)
    20mgs cardarine/day (trenbolone sides)

if you want, add 25-50mgs anavar 6 week kickstart

can you post your LOG of this cycle? we want to see your diet, training and what you're cycling
    it would be really appreciated, even the prep for the cycle you can add to the log
    i like this stack too but i would go 10 weeks only and i would grab the test from domestic supply for sure
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro run tren 1000mgs a week, be a man
    Best source is https://www.napsgear.org/

bros want to be real man instead of poosy? PM me i teach you real life

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bros test and tren for sure and post a LoG

Advanced Cyborg Brother ROIDDERS's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    100% testosterone and trenbolone win
    Log it log it

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight Quadsweep's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I am no fan of deca, pick test/tren and run a Log for us on EVO
    www.needtobuildmuscle.com sponsored athlete!!!

In the final arena, there will be no judges, only witnesses to my greatness!

The weak suffer what they must. The strong endure what they will.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    test tren for a shred win
    and LOG for sure

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast