Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3rd cycle test/masteron

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

3rd cycle test/masteron

Hey you all i am starting my 3rd cycle after my 2nd cycle finished back in January. let me know what you think: I'm 36 years old and 11% body fat
    12 Week Cycle but might push it to 14 weeks

Test cyp: 500mg per Week
    Masteron E (hate injecting): 300mg perwk

kickstarting with either superdrol or anadrol, haven't decided which. first 4 weeks. what do think i should do with that?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i don't really see the point of using masteron with all that test. you are just gonna get water retention and hardening at the same time.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    test and mast is a great stack if you run it properly but i dont see the point or reason to do it the way you have it laid out whatsoever... you would want to run test lower and run mast higher... run test at 350 and mast at 600 and you will absolutely love the cycle...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    And there's no mention of the aim

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    test and mast is a great stack if you run it properly but i dont see the point or reason to do it the way you have it laid out whatsoever... you would want to run test lower and run mast higher... run test at 350 and mast at 600 and you will absolutely love the cycle...
    I don't know how some use such low doses of test ect and high doses of mast, because the masteron alone kills estrogen for me. I have to run a decent bit of test with 350 mast to have estrogen in sweet spot where I feel great and amazing libido. Otherwise even with mast my libido would be shot from low estrogen, very sore knees ect. . No other ai.
    But im a very low aromatiser.

A solid dose of test, tren, mast and winstrol will make u look amazing... Don't need to be low test. Maybe for a competition and run the low test with high mast, but you'd feel like absolute shit. (from my experience).
    But I don't think anyone standing up on stage is going to be feeling amazing... Some have won and litterally died later that day.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harrywho View Post
    I don't know how some use such low doses of test ect and high doses of mast, because the masteron alone kills estrogen for me. I have to run a decent bit of test with 350 mast to have estrogen in sweet spot where I feel great and amazing libido. Otherwise even with mast my libido would be shot from low estrogen, very sore knees ect. . No other ai.
    But im a very low aromatiser.

A solid dose of test, tren, mast and winstrol will make u look amazing... Don't need to be low test. Maybe for a competition and run the low test with high mast, but you'd feel like absolute shit. (from my experience).
    But I don't think anyone standing up on stage is going to be feeling amazing... Some have won and litterally died later that day.
    Right so while it may get you that way, its not that way for most. You dont need large doses of teat on cycle. Ive been coaching 300-400 mg of test over a decade. Never have i had the complaints your talking about. Not doubting you on how your body responds but thats not something common

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by barcelinon View Post
    Hey you all i am starting my 3rd cycle after my 2nd cycle finished back in January. let me know what you think: I'm 36 years old and 11% body fat
    12 Week Cycle but might push it to 14 weeks

Test cyp: 500mg per Week
    Masteron E (hate injecting): 300mg perwk

kickstarting with either superdrol or anadrol, haven't decided which. first 4 weeks. what do think i should do with that?
    that is not a very bad combination after all with your testosterone in masteron.. do you have any previous blood work and how do you respond with testosterone and where do you stand with your estrogen response?
    take the appropriate dosage of AI's with your testosterone and the mast will compliment and help improve the environment for a nice lean quality cycle at 12 weeks.
    you can actually dial back your testosterone at around 300 and pair the both of them at 3 and 3, you're going to feel great.
    I'm not exactly sure what your goals are however if you decide to use SD it will keep you more on the drier side. I would suggest consuming a shit ton of water while using it because a lot of my clients experience a lot of dehydration. it is extremely strong and also bear in mind it is nothing like drol. and my suggestion I would go with 300/300 and some SD, AI's Adex (0.5 every 4 days). pull some blood work around week 5 and get an idea of how you're responding.
    this is a nice endurance and lean mass combination. you should have some pretty good output.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Never really understood why people that hate injecting do steroids. Kinda like I hate to drive but I want to be a race car driver. SMH...
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Only thing I would suggest is swapping out your oral choices for something more mild like tbol. With only 2 previous cycles I wouldnt recommend jumping to something so toxic like superdrol or anadrol.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I epuod increase the masteron to 500. Otherwise looks fine. 500 test 500 mast is a nice fun cycke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast