Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd Order With Psl & Cycle Updates

I have been having the same problem. Specifically while curling with a heavy bar. The tendons below my wrist and along my forearm hurt while releasing my grip of the bar. I'm not using any aas so it may be different. But I am led to believe that it's just acute tendonitis from going up in weight quickly. Just some rest and a little tb500 and some ibutamoren should get that all healed up in no time
Well that's good to know someone had the same problem without using AAS but then again it kind of worries me because I was at the gym one day and I was literally having knots popping out of my arms come to find out they weren't knots it was muscles forming while I was working out from the AAS I assume

Well that's good to know someone had the same problem without using AAS but then again it kind of worries me because I was at the gym one day and I was literally having knots popping out of my arms come to find out they weren't knots it was muscles forming while I was working out from the AAS I assume
Freaky. Probably looked pretty wild, like aliens

So just wanted to update and let everyone know i decided to move my tren up to 400mg and test e 600mg weekly and it has been going great but I was wondering if anyone had any idea on what I could do to get an edge in the gym I'm switching everything up everyday legs chest back and so on but I'm wondering with this blend if anything had better results with higher weights lower reps or higher reps lower weight I've been struggling with this for awhile now tried them both I know the difference but if anyone has tried this cycle what worked best for you. Thanks again

~I WILL POST BLOOD WORK NEXT WEEK~

the body will release inflammation while you workout to help rest and recover.. also to heal what it percieves to be trauma or injury

so what do you do in that situation? the answer is STOP.

it is especially important for some of you younger guys who get brainwashed watching these idiots on social media act like weight training is going to battle where you just push through injuries cause you are 'tough'.. no it isn't tough, it is stupid. you figure that out once you get older and those tiny issues become daily chronic injuries and you wish you would have listened to that dude (me) who is telling you to be smarter lol

some people will just go home and take a bunch of anti inflammatories and pain killers.. that is the dumbest thing you could do cause now you are stopping repair

the body will release inflammation while you workout to help rest and recover.. also to heal what it percieves to be trauma or injury

so what do you do in that situation? the answer is STOP.

it is especially important for some of you younger guys who get brainwashed watching these idiots on social media act like weight training is going to battle where you just push through injuries cause you are 'tough'.. no it isn't tough, it is stupid. you figure that out once you get older and those tiny issues become daily chronic injuries and you wish you would have listened to that dude (me) who is telling you to be smarter lol

some people will just go home and take a bunch of anti inflammatories and pain killers.. that is the dumbest thing you could do cause now you are stopping repair
Man I just want to let u know ur right but I'm not a youngster and I did exactly what u said I stopped for a week at least and allowed everything to heal now I'm good to go but still cautious.

No such thing. No one EVER said they saw muscles forming as they trained.

Man I just want to let u know ur right but I'm not a youngster and I did exactly what u said I stopped for a week at least and allowed everything to heal now I'm good to go but still cautious.

yes man, that is what we all have learned as we got older. listen to the body.

i am so disgusted by social media and the fake persona on there that weight training is all about 'pushing through' and 'being tough'.. no that is being stupid and weak. a tough and smart person allows their body to repair. any animal on earth when hurt will rest.

yes man, that is what we all have learned as we got older. listen to the body.

i am so disgusted by social media and the fake persona on there that weight training is all about 'pushing through' and 'being tough'.. no that is being stupid and weak. a tough and smart person allows their body to repair. any animal on earth when hurt will rest.

I agree with this man.. I hate all of that egotistical nonsense..
There is a time and place when you have to push through something, but also knowing your limits is another thing..

Digging deep and pushing through failure smashing my mental monsters, my type of training, but if I don't have the weight controlled and I know for a fact that that last rep is not mine, I won't Chase it.. I will never compromise my form, but I'll tell you what I will be in a very very dark place mentally when I do have it.

And if I feel fatigued even after a good refeed I have no problem taking off several days..

Back
Top Bottom