Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd prolonged fast of the year done

stevesmi

Staff
this time went 11 days.

first one was 5 days, 2nd was 10 days, and this one was 11 days

this is the 2nd day post fast. total weight loss this time was 9 pounds

now the problem: it is cold now so time to break out jeans, well none of my jeans fit me anymore.. the smallest one here is 32" waist, and it don't fit, not even close... so now i gotta go jeans shopping. so yes prolonged fasting does have its drawbacks ;)

dhg8kk.jpg

this isn't about hopping on a bunch of tren, or stimulants or some magic supplement that 'burns fat' it is about DIET DIET DIET. this is what i've been trying to teach people on these forums for a long time. everyday we get some fat kid come on here whose friend of a friend ran this or that, or who read some scam crap online about a secret weight loss pill.

Last edited:
Looking good there Steve.

You missed a Great Sale at Old Navy, they had Athletic Cut Jeans for 50% off.
Maybe they will redo the sale as Christmas gets closer........................... JP

Steve what is your reason for the fast?? I know you know how to diet, is it more of a mental thing for you?? Does doing a fast push you mentally and test your mental strength?? I’m curious

dang man thas dedication right there how much lbm cane off with the fat?

my strength dipped during the fast but has rebounded nicely after. same thing happened last time. muscle has filled up nicely also since

the key here is you ALREADY have muscle mass you don't have to worry about losing muscle. but if you are a skinny twig trying to gain muscle and have a tough time you don't need to be doing prolonged fasting yet. really younger dudes shouldn't do these types of fast at all. i recommend only 30+ age group

- - - Updated - - -

What else was you doing?

everything stayed the same

as long as you hydrate you can still workout and do outdoor activities no problem. the one thing is that you are going to constantly have to pee all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Steve what is your reason for the fast?? I know you know how to diet, is it more of a mental thing for you?? Does doing a fast push you mentally and test your mental strength?? I’m curious

lots of benefits to fasting.

1. boosts immune system
2. reboots body, re grows white blood cells creates new troops
3. reduces inflammation in the body
4. kills cancer/tumor growths
5. great for cleansing your stomach and fixing IBS/crohns issues
6. eats away at cellulite, fat, and scar tissue
7. repairs injuries
8. saves money from groceries and makes you appreciate food
9. trains your body into being insulin sensitive vs. resistant

what i really like about fasting is the pscyhological aspect of not having to depend on food to function. you feel great during a fast, your brain is functioning on ketones instead of sugar. the energy you get during a fast is consistently high and you sleep great vs. having up and down energy

im curious if you were on gear during this and if not i wonder if taking gear would effect this, i deeply care about all my muscle even my tiny little stupid non peaking biiceps, and i know that losing 3-5lbs even being an anaboic user means eating 8 solid meals a day with 3 shakes, witch i hate to put it back on. if you wernt on gear during this i may a shorter 3 day fast on it and we can compare results

- - - Updated - - -

i also like the insulin sensitivity thing as i purposefully eat very low carbs until post workout to cause this exact effect.

Back
Top Bottom