Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4 steroid cycle thoughts

marklucus

Registered
I have never stacked all 4 of these steroids together, only ran them in groups of 2 or solo. Was thinking about this layout for bulking
Winstrol first 6 weeks 50mg a day
Deca durabolin weeks 6-16 300mg a week
Testosterone cyptionate 400mg a week all 16 weeks
EQ boldenone 800mg a week all 16 weeks
AI aromasin
I’m 37 and 14% body fat.

I have never stacked all 4 of these steroids together, only ran them in groups of 2 or solo. Was thinking about this layout for bulking
AI aromasin
I’m 37 and 14% body fat.

I would start Deca from the start and drop it at week 12-14. I would also not use Winstrol in a cycle like this. I would opt for Anavar, TBOL, or DBOL instead.

AI aromasin
I’m 37 and 14% body fat.

Increase winstrol to 8 weeks at least, start deca day 1 and I wouldnt use eQ with deca stacked either pick deca or EQ, better go with EQ.
Test/EQ/Winstrol is a good stack. Add some cycle support like n2guard and preworkout with ostazol.

AI aromasin
I’m 37 and 14% body fat.

no reason to get cute with this cycle. 16 weeks is a long run, very hard to recover. i would cut it down to 12 weeks only

AI aromasin
I’m 37 and 14% body fat.

bro that a good stack but double the dosage of deca and Winny.

What’s your goals here? IMO that’s a lot of gear to be pushing....but I agree with the guys if you are going to use the deca start it day 1 with the rest.

Never really used much Deca / npp.

Sounds complicated idk how much experience you've got.

You'd have much better results with even
250 test
400 tren
1-4 50mg tbol
6-10 50mg winstrol.

Or some variation of.
Each to there own.

Or hit 750 test
400 Deca.
4 weeks Dbol
6-10 winstrol.

10 weeks Deca then 10 weeks tren.
I run tren mostly year round, with approx 3 weeks break maybe every 10 weeks. Have for like nearly 7 years.
Tren is something else...

Eq gives me that slight anxiety, only tried it once. Never a fan. Really u only add it on to get big veins if ur already big.
As far as Im aware.

Were it me I'd run test and deca higher, drop the winstrol for mast, and drop the eq. But if you do well with eq hell yeah keep it in. It makes me an anxious mfer

Back
Top Bottom