Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

400mg/ml test cyp cause more PIP?

haisensei

Proficient Brother
Bought a vial from napsgear 400mg/ml and have injected test for a long time, but never this concentrated of a formulation of test. Significant PIP lasting for a week post injection, a few times now. Not infected. It's not technique, I use needles at work every day. Anyone else notice this from the higher concentration formula? Injecting in the glutes as always have, smaller volumes in face because it's so concentrated.

Bought a vial from napsgear 400mg/ml and have injected test for a long time, but never this concentrated of a formulation of test. Significant PIP lasting for a week post injection, a few times now. Not infected. It's not technique, I use needles at work every day. Anyone else notice this from the higher concentration formula? Injecting in the glutes as always have, smaller volumes in face because it's so concentrated.

Yes higher concentrations of testosterone like 400mgs/ml will be more painful every time, back in the day T400 from mexico I pinned it and couldn't walk. Got test400 from naps and it was 1/3rd the pain so you're all good.

If you have other gear mix it into the syringe like 1ml T400 and 1ml EQ you'll get a way cleaner shot.

Yes. It's very common once you get over 400

of course it can at a higher concentration... thats common knowledge bro... i understand the allure of getting more test with 400 mg/ml but it has never made sense to me considering the pain that will come with that

Brother if you dont want the pain PIP try to use regular potency geat like test 250 , deca 200, tren 100 . Everybody knows blends and test 400, 500, bolde 500 will cause much more PIP . The high concentration gear in my opinion are good for people using alot of gear per week ( they can put 3 to 4gr easy using much less oil and pinning less places ).

Yes sir, higher concentration levels will ultimately cause you more pain and for most, they tend to drop back down to a more common concentration level

There's a reason therapeutic dosages are not that high. And why Primo (which tend to have high PIP) is only 100 mgs per ml.

The higher the mg has a better chance for pip. Like Steve said try mixing it that may help disperse it out better

Lesson learned. Wasn't using that high of a dose, 200mg/injection (0.5cc). Just happened to be a good price.

Is there any injectable oil to cut it with out there?

Thanks all for the responses.

Testosterone 400 has been made since the days of Denkkal when the first T400 came out. Always some serious PIP with this mixture, it’s never a painless shot at all!

Normal normal nothing to be too concerned about.

It also seems to cause an immune reaction with low grade fever and sore throat and aches, feeling like shit. The supposed test flu.

You guys think cutting the concentration with injectable oil would reduce this or should I just throw it out?

It also seems to cause an immune reaction with low grade fever and sore throat and aches, feeling like shit. The supposed test flu.

You guys think cutting the concentration with injectable oil would reduce this or should I just throw it out?

You should cut the T400 with another oil, do like 1/2ml T400 and 1ml of another anabolic like masteron or primobolan, that should fix your problem. Just use 1/2 ml doses. (that's 200mgs)

Back
Top Bottom