Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 45 on trt. Need more?Advice please!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

45 on trt. Need more?Advice please!

Hello all! Newbie here. Not a bodybuilder anymore. Always thought I had low T and it was confirmed 4 years ago. Been on 200ml test c every 2 weeks. My libido was better before I started the therapy. Ordered some proviron last week, hoping that will help my libido and depression. Considering some hgh. Anyone have any idea how my body would react at my age? Don't workout anymore but I do work construction. Tia

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Have you had follow up bloodwork since you began TRT to see what might be causing the libido issues? HGH is fine at your age, but it is unlikely to address that issue.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    Hello all! Newbie here. Not a bodybuilder anymore. Always thought I had low T and it was confirmed 4 years ago. Been on 200ml test c every 2 weeks. My libido was better before I started the therapy. Ordered some proviron last week, hoping that will help my libido and depression. Considering some hgh. Anyone have any idea how my body would react at my age? Don't workout anymore but I do work construction. Tia
    You're dosing schedule is not good. Should be weekly and biweekly would be even better. Test has about a week half-life. So you spend one week with high T and one week with low T. You need stable blood levels for it to work best and that requires more frequent injections. Honestly if a doctor prescribed it like that I would find a different doctor. Docs well versed in trt would never do that.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brandontx View Post
    You're dosing schedule is not good. Should be weekly and biweekly would be even better. Test has about a week half-life. So you spend one week with high T and one week with low T. You need stable blood levels for it to work best and that requires more frequent injections. Honestly if a doctor prescribed it like that I would find a different doctor. Docs well versed in trt would never do that.
    Sadly, I've heard of a many doctors prescribing at this frequency. It's fine for undecanoate, but definitely not good for cypionate or enanthate

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Nismo99's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Agree with what's been said. The good TRT docs prescribe once a week, and in some cases...the dose split into twice a week injections. Your T levels are roller coaster'ing like crazy. HGH will do nothing for your libido. Proviron can help with improving free testosterone levels but I am worried about the long term continuous use of Proviron and it's affect on the liver.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I was dosing every 10 days and it was ok but gained alot of weight. Blood pressure was borderline too. Pretty sure I have gyno now. Been to 4 docs and one was a dedicated T clinic and they just don't want to help. I have insurance. It's just an emotional rollercoaster.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You are likely dealing with estrogen related issues, as well as inconsistent levels of test. If you receive a bolus dose, then nothing for two weeks, you are hitting high peak levels for a few days then slowly crashing. If you want to incorporate HGH, maybe consider checking your IGF-1 levels and optimize those. It might help overall but you likely aren't going to see an increase in libido.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Go speak to the doc.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Go speak to the doc.
    absolutely right

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I was dosing every 10 days and it was ok but gained alot of weight. Blood pressure was borderline too. Pretty sure I have gyno now. Been to 4 docs and one was a dedicated T clinic and they just don't want to help. I have insurance. It's just an emotional rollercoaster.
    As others have stated the test injection is spiking your test levels then dropping them because your injections are so spaced out so hormones are up and down.

You would be better splitting that dose twice a week so 100mg/week split into 2 doses. As for the gyno are they running bloods to check your estrogen levels? If not id use privatemdlabs Stevesmi has a code in his sig and its like $60 for the female hormone panel (dont be fooled by the name its for dudes too).

This way you can see your estrogen levels as well as test levels.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast