Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

46 years old test and anavar

tehannon

Registered
I'm going to be doing a test and var cycle. I'm 46 and 6 foot 225. my goal is a cycle mid next month but i want to get everything on point first. so far i have enough for 12 weeks of test at 250mg a week, and i want to do var 50mgs a day for 8 of those weeks. I have liver support on hand and i'm going to do the perfect pct after. anything else i need?

I'm going to be doing a test and var cycle. I'm 46 and 6 foot 225. my goal is a cycle mid next month but i want to get everything on point first. so far i have enough for 12 weeks of test at 250mg a week, and i want to do var 50mgs a day for 8 of those weeks. I have liver support on hand and i'm going to do the perfect pct after. anything else i need?

Only thing I can think of is make sure you have and AI on hand before you start the cycle if estrogen becomes and issue. Other than that it looks like a good cycle imo. Nice and moderate dosages nothing extreme, should be a nice run.

What sources did you go with for the test and the var ?

Only thing I can think of is make sure you have and AI on hand before you start the cycle if estrogen becomes and issue. Other than that it looks like a good cycle imo. Nice and moderate dosages nothing extreme, should be a nice run.

What sources did you go with for the test and the var ?

yep i agree. also n2guard on cycle will be very important

That should be a decent cycle. Only thing I would do differently is bump up the test slightly. I would go to 350mg per week. No need to on your end but just what I would personally run.

That should be a decent cycle. Only thing I would do differently is bump up the test slightly. I would go to 350mg per week. No need to on your end but just what I would personally run.

^^^this

Bump to 350 to ensure you get into the real anabolic range needed for the this cycle

I don't think it's a good idea to use it for 12 weeks. Can't recommend you to use it for longer than 8 weeks really. Also think about n2guard, it's one of the things I always reccomend.

Back
Top Bottom