Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

48 years of life....Female wants to try Anavar among others

Newbodbaby

Registered
Greetings pls help I need some real advice about the use of Anavar, Clem, Primbolan, & HGH.
All have been recommended . I knew nothing of doseage or post cycles! I have only read of cycling off on this site! How much money am I looking at investing ... Where can I get the great stuff?? ( please I mean no disrespect of the forum)
My diet is tight my training is right! Been back in for two months strongLast edited by Reiid13; 12-04-2013 at 05:27 PM.
I presently weigh 160 lbs , 5'5
I will do a body comp txt this coming week ?
Goal 135-140 lean
Please help!
Thank you Guys

welcome to evo...i would suggest 5mgs anavar per day...start at 2.5 and move up to 5mgs...add 10mgs cardarine and 10mgs andarine, stack with 10mgs ostarine....hgh maybe not needed now

Please just be very careful. my 30 year old wife is in good shape and tried anavar at 5mgs, 4 weeks.. she got good strength, and lost some weight, but after she came off anavar, 3 week later her weight back up with no change other than the anavar from my understanding. Her strength all there so though .

Please just be very careful. my 30 year old wife is in good shape and tried anavar at 5mgs, 4 weeks.. she got good strength, and lost some weight, but after she came off anavar, 3 week later her weight back up with no change other than the anavar from my understanding. Her strength all there so though .

hey bro...depends on her diet though...her weight gain didnt have much to do with coming off steroids bro...

my wife who is 49 did a 8 week run with var started 10 mg for first 2 weeks then 20 mg the remainder and ran clen 2 weeks on and off a few times with
very good results everybody is different though my wife has been training for years and does crossfit and is in great shape good luck and be carefull

one more thing to drop the weight you posted and be lean will take quite some time even on the gear patience and dedication the gear will help but
it wont be magical just helpful good luck

var is a good option but make sure like NYREBEL said you are careful as it is still a very powerful hormone

consider sarm's which are far safer for females

and GW is NOT a hormone at all so 100% safe for females

Greetings pls help I need some real advice about the use of Anavar, Clem, Primbolan, & HGH.
All have been recommended . I knew nothing of doseage or post cycles! I have only read of cycling off on this site! How much money am I looking at investing ... Where can I get the great stuff?? ( please I mean no disrespect of the forum)
My diet is tight my training is right! Been back in for two months strongLast edited by Reiid13; 12-04-2013 at 05:27 PM.
Goal 135-140 lean
Please help!
Thank you Guys

i am scratching my head at the thought of who recommended for you to be using ALL of that... that's absurd.. first of all, steroids are NOT FAT BURNERS and are not used to drop 25 lbs... that's the first issue... the second is, you sound like a first time user as well... you have no clue on any of that, which is completely fine as you definitely shouldn't anyway... im not even addressing primo and hgh... that's past absurd... it's so ridiculous that i can't even address it... clen is more understandable but its very dangerous and not something i would generally recommend... i have shifted all my female clients to sarms and all i see are results and i get flooded with thank you's and gratitude... im giving you two layouts... one is a fat burning female stack, which is most appropriate for you... the second is a contest prep stack...

Female Sarms cutting stack

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com
1-12 s4 50 mg day www.sarms1.com
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg day www.sarms1.com
1-12 yohimflame www.n2bm.com
1-12 need2slin www.n2bm.com
1-12 n2burn www.n2bm.com

Female Contest Prep Stack

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com

1-12 s4 50 mg day www.sarms1.com

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day www.sarms1.com

1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg day www.sarms1.com

1-12 n2guard n2bm.com

7-12 anavar 10 mg day

Sarms are literally the safest effective option for females, and I would advise them time and time again over AAS. Steroids can have some nasty side effects for females, and sarms can give you very good gains in lean mass and strength while dropping bodyfat. Try a triple stack of Ostarine, S4, and GW and it will transform you with the right diet and training

Yeah I would look at the sarms1 triple stack. Def a safer option for females and imo more effective for fat loss than var alone. Diet is going to be key though.

Goal 135-140 lean
Please help!
Thank you Guys

Times have changed. It is not the same. Females do not need to deal with the strong steroid side-effects anymore.

You want something to make your muscles and bones stronger right?

Why mess with steroids that are going to activate other tissues besides the ones You want to improve???

Anavar will affect your clitoris and your hairline and even your voice. The steroids will attach to these structures and impart heavy side effects.

Ostarine is selective to Only muscle and bone tissue. You will get all of the benefits l and without the side-effects. For females SARMs is the best option since they were designed to only target the tissues you want to improve... I don't know why any female would use anything but SARMs..

For men yes we need more strength so we.stack all kinds of steroids together. But fora female I think SARMs is a better choice over any mild
steroid.

Goal 135-140 lean
Please help!
Thank you Guys

Welcome to EVO!!! I am not the only female here!!! I got a lot of great responses from the guys when I first joined. The one thing that is definite is THERE IS NO DEFINITE ANSWER FOR US FEMALES AND CYCLES. Our bodies are so very different from men, and even more so different from each other. When you start cycling you will essentially be conducting your own personal experiment with your body (and side effects). This site has a wealth of info on the compounds you are interested in. Keep reading and posting, you will get all the help you seek! Welcome again!!!!:D

Welcome to EVO!!! I am not the only female here!!! I got a lot of great responses from the guys when I first joined. The one thing that is definite is THERE IS NO DEFINITE ANSWER FOR US FEMALES AND CYCLES. Our bodies are so very different from men, and even more so different from each other. When you start cycling you will essentially be conducting your own personal experiment with your body (and side effects). This site has a wealth of info on the compounds you are interested in. Keep reading and posting, you will get all the help you seek! Welcome again!!!!:D

she couldn't of said it better.

OP, your wife needs to diet better too. Spend some time gaining knowledge and than go for it.

Thank You Neanderthrone you feel right! Yes,!! Nothing about your post scared me... I felt safe!!!
Forgive my ignorance..... SARMs??

Back
Top Bottom