Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4th cycle test deca winny

gjshivam

Registered
hi im going to run this cycle from next month need some advices plz check my cycle layout
14 weeks cycle
test e 375mg/wek 1-14 weeks
deca 375mg/week 1-14 weeks
dbol 30mg ed 1-4 weeks
winny 50mg ed 11-16 weeks
hcg 13-16 1000ius/week
n2guard milk thistle and NAC for liver support with liv 52 additional
caber 0.5 e3d
aromasin 1-14 12.5mg eod
PCT
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25
aromasin 12.5 eod 4 weeks
my stats 5'8'' 171lbs 27yr training 6 years bf 11%
eating 3k cal 300gm protein 250gm carbs

you are missing proviron, swap out dbol (why do you need dbol here? you want to bloat up?)

run proviron the whole way

your pct is lagging quite a bit. 2 serms and an AI for 5 weeks. first off deca ester will take 6 weeks to even clear.. so essentially you aren't even running any sort of pct .. read the perfect pct

Being that it’s only your 4th cycle, I would consider dropping the dbol and the deca.

Test + winny alone will produce fine results.

Overall, everything looks good. I would drop the winstrol on weeks 11-16.

Running two liver toxic oral steroids in the same cycle is going to put a lot of stress on your liver. Winstrol is really over rated. It's one of the hardest steroids on your hair line and most people get really bad joint pain from it.

The only time I recommend winstrol is if someone is doing a bodybuilding competition. Besides that, it's just not worth the side effects.

Stick with the classic test/deca/dbol cycle.

i think 3 weeks after last shot of deca is enough time for ester clearance as it can remain in body from 21 days to 1 1/2 year...i dont see any point doing PCT after 6 weeks...and im still thinking to run only one oral at a time and im thinking to drop dbol but im running them in their half dosages more suggestions on orals will be helpful...and should i also run proviron in place of dbol and at what dose and can i run proviron with winny and aromasin..
adding anything will cause more complications in cycle's layout i think
PCT advices also

Where my posts are going they are not showing up

since you are new to the forum you need to wait for a mod to approve your posts before they show up..

- - - Updated - - -

i think 3 weeks after last shot of deca is enough time for ester clearance as it can remain in body from 21 days to 1 1/2 year...i dont see any point doing PCT after 6 weeks...and im still thinking to run only one oral at a time and im thinking to drop dbol but im running them in their half dosages more suggestions on orals will be helpful...and should i also run proviron in place of dbol and at what dose and can i run proviron with winny and aromasin..
adding anything will cause more complications in cycle's layout i think
PCT advices also

there is no think... deca sticks around 6-7 weeks after last injection in low amounts.. it is a long ester

1.5 years is the max DETECTION time. has nothing to do with how long it is working in your body

I'm starting my pct after 3 weeks from last shot of deca ......As it can stay in my system from 21 days to 1 1/2 year so there is no point waiting for 6 weeks....As for orals I'm running them in half dosages and I'll rethink on using dbol and I'll go with stanazolol .......More advices on orals ...........can I run proviron for whole cycle with AI and stanazolol and at what dose ...Need advice
As adding anything will change whole layout

If I have to wait for 6 weeks after deca last shot for pct what about test e should I stop it with deca or keep injecting it before 2 weeks of PCT and what about proviron

hi im going to run this cycle from next month need some advices plz check my cycle layout
14 weeks cycle
test e 375mg/wek 1-14 weeks
deca 375mg/week 1-14 weeks
dbol 30mg ed 1-4 weeks
winny 50mg ed 11-16 weeks
hcg 13-16 1000ius/week
n2guard milk thistle and NAC for liver support with liv 52 additional
caber 0.5 e3d
aromasin 1-14 12.5mg eod
PCT
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25
aromasin 12.5 eod 4 weeks
my stats 5'8'' 171lbs 27yr training 6 years bf 11%
eating 3k cal 300gm protein 250gm carbs

umm stop deca at week 12 otherwise youll have pct problems and your dick wont work bc of timing hcg dose looks good with deca i would reccomend dbol or winny as you really wanna run dbol 6 weeks in a deca cycle or winny the last 6 its hard to do both keep your caber on hand if you need it .25 mg eod and you have way too high dose of serms for way too long

I'm starting my pct after 3 weeks from last shot of deca ......As it can stay in my system from 21 days to 1 1/2 year so there is no point waiting for 6 weeks....As for orals I'm running them in half dosages and I'll rethink on using dbol and I'll go with stanazolol .......More advices on orals ...........can I run proviron for whole cycle with AI and stanazolol and at what dose ...Need advice
As adding anything will change whole layout

no dude set it up like this or the timing of drug breakdown will be off
test 1-14
deca 1-12
winny 9-14
15-16 off
17 start pct

you can run proviron the entire cycle, yes, 50 mg per day

so new layout of cycle will be like
test e 375mg/week 1-14 week
deca 375mg/week 1-12 week
winny 50mg/week 11-16 week
proviron 50mg ed 1-16 week
hcg 1000ius/week 13-16 week
caber 0.25mg e3d 1-12 week (if required)
aromasin 12.5mg eod whole cycle 1-20 week
liver support NAC WITH MILK THISTLE AND LIV 52

PCT 17-22 Week total 6 weeks
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
ai 12.5 for 4 weeks
milk thistle and liv 52

what exactly is milk thistle and liver 52 going to do for blood pressure, cholesterol which gets smashed on winstrol, kidneys etc? aside from nothing? other than that, i iike your dosing on everything, that looks spot on...

i have all these things on my hand
Slo-Niacin or Endur-Acin
Red Yeast Rice
NAC
MK-7
and other stuff too fish oil vitamin d3 vitamin b complex multivitamin digestive enzymes

Back
Top Bottom